3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shpolmozavr 28.07.20 10:16 pm

Woozie is blind;true or not? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this topic I propose to discuss about Vusi:and it is he in truth blind or not.
155 Comments
Sort by:
..............aezakmi22 28.07.20

in the race...no one knows who was behind the wheel of his car during the race....

He sat there and, I even looked it up. About the game: in Mario for two people to play simultaneously is impossible, and they played. It means that there is not Mario.

G
Grand Theft Aero 28.07.20

You che,they are in sa on PS 2 played,Vusi introduced BAGUVIX and killed Carl,because Carl is stupid doesn't understand that Vusi cheater!

B
Barbarian2010 28.07.20

his eyes on his feet....)))

..._White_... 28.07.20

He's NOT blind

K
Kollekcioner GTA 28.07.20

Vusi sees everything, but it must be considered that he is blind, and underestimated his opponent.

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - strelok 28.07.20

Yes, of course he's blind

b
baran010101 28.07.20

Vusi 50/50 most likely,and he is sleposhary, then supertrace.

W
Wild Rider 28.07.20

NUU short-sighted, of course, so wears black glasses)

D
Di-Ays 28.07.20

Improvisation of a big boy...

W
WexeZ 28.07.20

PTS you)), pure if you think about it in the story he is blind, and in system game, he sees the same as other gta Pedy

W
WexeZ 28.07.20

PTS you)), pure if you think about it in the story he is blind, and in system game, he sees the same as other gta Pedy

W
WexeZ 28.07.20

oops sorry for the repetition, the ' net is stupid

R
Rojan22 28.07.20

no one knows who was behind the wheel of his car during the race....

There sat men of Catalina and woozie (Catalina driving)

F
Fanateg 28.07.20

There sat men of Catalina and woozie (Catalina driving)

Poor Catalina... she's Got such a beastly character that it is called the man. :D

But the topic is pointless. Guesses. In the story of woozie's blind, but he has highly developed senses of hearing, smell, touch...

r
roN321 28.07.20

Poor Catalina... What she*** poor.All the men were killed,and now Vusi began...woozie is blind but it helps

a
ak-13 28.07.20

Blind, he himself in some of the mission said.

R
R4mbo 28.07.20

I look at you and wonder. People! Did you ever played GTA 3?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 28.07.20

No sink)

S
Slayder777 28.07.20

Yes you che! Woody is not blind! You che do not know what the Chinese like to make fun of black? XD

k
kerm68 28.07.20

You che,they are in sa on PS 2 played,Vusi introduced BAGUVIX and killed Carl,because Carl is stupid doesn't understand that Vusi cheater!

I agree! As in the ancient tale of SA (about the last mission) : CJ puts his hand in his pocket, and remembers that piece of cheat he left his Suite (on the sly cheat) . And remember, only the first six letters : BAGUVI..., the last to guess there was no time XD