3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shpolmozavr 28.07.20 10:16 pm

Woozie is blind;true or not? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this topic I propose to discuss about Vusi:and it is he in truth blind or not.
155 Comments
Sort by:
R
R4mbo 28.07.20

GTA 3 was Vusi and he was there without glasses, and GTA 3 describes a year?! 2002 and SA 199хз. That sort it out

G
GTAman 28.07.20

GTA 3 was Vusi
Lolshto?

GTA 3 describes a year?! 2002

and SA 199хз

N
NickoIa 28.07.20

He's Asian, he has a connection with the cosmos through the provider Buddha Feng Shui inc., and there is the communication speed eight thousand megabits per second!

S
Shpolmozavr 28.07.20

Karoch he's faking it!!!

L
Lost_Forever 28.07.20

GTA 3 was Vusi

It's not woozie, and Kenji Kassen

A
Andrew96 28.07.20

Yes of course he's blind!why would he lie?moreover, he admitted to Karl!Stupid question(!!!no offense)

I
Ilya O 28.07.20

and all the thieves he's blind

D
Devil1997[New_ac] 28.07.20

I wonder if models in max Vusi,he's got under his glasses,anything,or there kakieto eyes,and on top of model points,it is necessary to somehow remove these points and to understand :D

E
EvgeN 1137 28.07.20

we can only guess...

G
GTA-Studio53 28.07.20

Vusi Slipyj he suffered when Claude shot into a barrel of gasoline, the car standing next to the barrel exploded and flew off to Vusi spark in my eye and woke up in the hospital Vusi Claude thought that Vusi and Vusi died when participated in the horse-drawn trams with Claude, he didn't recognize it because that is not seen and his people Claude had not seen so

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

This is what language? Interesting.

On the subject, not wonder that Carl was waving a hand in front of him. It is proof that he is blind.

U
Untitled__ 28.07.20

On the subject, not wonder that Carl was waving a hand in front of him. It is proof that he is blind.
maybe Carl did not know, blind or not.

A
Arkadiy Zelman 28.07.20

sory that is not the topic,but sweet I blind:in the mission with graffiti yet when I paint graffiti Svit change the machine to the same it needs to go and I stupidly headfirst in ammunition hollowed not yet caught fire and exploded

S

The Crazy Grunge Girl, how about the fact that he said the guard standing near the stairs to his office..?

U
Untitled__ 28.07.20

Shephаrd
well, you never know. maybe it was specially rigged.

S

Unlikely. And the subsequent references to this lead.

G
Glyuk Skayuoker 28.07.20

He is not blind, but he had glasses on two sides darkened, so he was on the wall...

[
[WIN]Rasta 28.07.20

How did he beat CJ'I in a video game?))

E
Egor_Pskov 28.07.20

He is not blind, but he had glasses on two sides darkened, so he was on the wall...
If you play carefully held and watched all the videos, you had to hear the security guard Vusi talked about the curse of his boss (Vusi).

S
SANEKK 28.07.20

Yes, Yes, and tinted glasses, paint, paint... :D