3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shpolmozavr 28.07.20 10:16 pm

Woozie is blind;true or not? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this topic I propose to discuss about Vusi:and it is he in truth blind or not.
155 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 28.07.20

And no PS2 keyboard)

V
Vit0 Scaletta[IlR] 28.07.20

he sighted on weekends and holidays CDM

N
Noureno_alfa 28.07.20

VI that anatomy was not taught??!! If the person is blind he is very much the development of other feelings! Maybe he acoustic vision like in the movie Rip the head. And that this in GTA 3?

B
Barbarian2010 28.07.20

and at what sdes finally GTA3, I all went(though long)of the Chinese there do not remember

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

and at what sdes finally GTA3, I all went(though long)of the Chinese there do not remember
1) And the Triad then who? The Tajiks?
2) Vusi really blind:kick the wall, sat in a room with no light, I almost spilled my drink, got lost while driving around town, etc.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

+ to all this, he said it himself in one of the missions.

J
John Lokk 28.07.20

Rokstarovtsy read comics Daredevil - Daredevil and made the Chinese the blind daredevil)))

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

John Lokk? Oh, you're obviously a fan of Lost. But in fact, not properly Lokk and Locke.

P
Psiholog_ gta 28.07.20

Hmm, if glasses as woozie CJ, you have to wear them, then start the mission where woozie will chase CJ to take away his points.XD

J
John Lokk 28.07.20

Sergeanur don't understand what's nick? As well I want to write.)))

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

John Lokk, write what you want, I do not care!
Psiholog gta, che really or is it a joke?

G
GTAman 28.07.20

Psiholog gta, che really or is it a joke?
He's making it up.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

Sergeanur, not for nothing in the end, worth a smiley face.

J
John Lokk 28.07.20

Yes, actually I Lost more Sawyer always liked him but Locke, too. Just liked this phrase and write. Simply beautiful and memorable and Locke like that ugly uglyadet))) it's Okay, just have strayed from the subject.
Shephаrd +1 cha because I'm not offended.

On the topic Vusi blind love, just Rockstar made all of the jokes, for example a joke with the wall and when he saw a corpse. And the fact that he shoots out of the car on the move as he drove ITUD and drives like Schumacher, so it's the same game in the end!))) Although you can argue here endlessly, but Vusi says himself that he is blind and his men also say this, he fills a glass under a Golf ball as if he was not beaten. And to play, they could even in the same Mortal Kombat where Vusi knew all the shortcuts and CJ beat super attacks, and CJ simply could not know.

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

Yes, actually I Lost more Sawyer always liked him but Locke, too.
And anything that Locke in the 6th season villain?
Rockstar did everything with jokes
Here's the catch: in the mission where you need to get a dynamite piece of dialogue CJ'I and traduza:
CJ:where's woozie?
Trudovets:I don't know. He insisted that he will lead himself. So he could be anywhere.

J
John Lokk 28.07.20

Sergeanur don't ruin the intrigue I Lost 6 season haven't watched it(just not yet), although it is generally assumed that Locke is bad at the end of the fifth season. I still like the character, and it is an interesting story, but there is not a club of fans of Lost, and the forum of GTA SA))))
About Vusi said.

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

And to play, they could even in the same Mortal Kombat where Vusi knew all the shortcuts and CJ beat super attacks, and CJ simply could not know.
You never know, maybe there is a record spinning and Vusi just pushed buttons.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 28.07.20

Vusi is not sighted,he developed more feelings for 9000 points each!He's a Superman!In the last mission woozie had to destroy the UFO using the power of thought,but R*'ant was forced to cut ZOG UFO and mission,and Vusi lowering abilities!Don't tell anyone,and then you and I will destroy ZOG for the fact that I told the world the truth!

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

Yes Yes Yes of course yeah...

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

Yeah, that is when he had his eyes include, and when not off?