3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kangil46591777 28.07.20 11:23 pm

Tactics game night (Dying Light)

Lord. Write a review who like playing in the night? Really if the jumpers found you is a 100% restart? Tried to escape, tried to fight, but it was no use.
55 Comments
Sort by:
z
zloy04rus 28.07.20

well, I quietly go me not firing, if firing ubigau ))

z
zloy04rus 28.07.20

just get to the nearest base and to sleep!!!!

d
darkpromo 28.07.20

кангиль46591777
UV flashlight and use missiles, escape would be easy.

z
zdanu4 28.07.20

quiet to move. for nezamestnanosti also give points of survival. and Yagi can all get drunk and fly around the map, sickly vkachivaya agility and strength))))

M
Maklline66 28.07.20

if jumper one - I flashlight, 2 and more - the rocket\rocket said. After the opening of cats, they would no longer be needed

F
Folaitik 28.07.20

I worn quickly switched on the flashlight, running jumpers. Summary: 6 nights not seen!!! It is necessary in view of their not get all

z
zloy04rus 28.07.20

which Yagi????
zdanu4

z
zdanu4 28.07.20

the perk is in the thread of survival (sort of) for making elixirs.

v
vaytlou 28.07.20

I duck just tease them, some can kill, but only with a pistol and dvuhstvolki, and a better night to run, to fight, to shake my skills, usually to morning live, points of survival give a lot.
P. S it just me, or yourself every plus clicked :)

k
kangil46591777 28.07.20

Thank you all write! Will probyvat.

z
zdanu4 28.07.20

vaytlou
I have not pressed))))

D
Deadghost1903 28.07.20

кангиль46591777
RUN FOREST, but seriously, hook you they will not get caught ever.

v
v1806v 28.07.20

I'm just standing on the spot and they are from Taco arrogance okuevayu and go !

L
Lavuer 28.07.20

Pumped create elixir, craftily yourself plenty of bottles of night vision and run without problems with the flashlight off, not forgetting to glance at the map and running for 5 meter jumpers. In the second city's many canals, there is much easier: noticed - jump in the water and all.

Z
ZeFeRKo 28.07.20

just run and if the jumpers are already close to throw under the feet of the rocket

A
Aleksandr Voronin2 28.07.20

кангиль46591777
The most reliable way to escape from the Springboks, or any other zombie water( works only where large bodies of water), so I did the first time they met)

K
Kolyuchiy83 28.07.20

I already clocked three, one feet on the spikes pushed, the second ax (100 damage (improved drawing support of the bridge))electrified, and the third for a couple of minutes before dawn in dead end caught up and Drin scored. And they are stupid and not firing immediately if the time since the field of view to shift, you can even catch them on the tambourine to Bang and dump unnoticed.

R
RED_ALERT1221 28.07.20

Колючий83 about 15 killed . Just walked by night on the infamous bridge until the lamps twisted and lured to ultraviolet light with a shotgun . As he started to run away from me, illuminated with ultraviolet light and catching up shot from dvuhstvolki . Izi taschemto

o
oldos 28.07.20

The entire night lasted from a cat)

F
Fenderrr 28.07.20

It's very simple - the main thing in the eyes of the psycho-bloodsuckers don't get caught and you'll be fine. I prilovchilis at night on the minimap to walk, there is shown a view of the ghouls. By the way, that was pleasant at night - took a mission's mother Jaisi or whatever, and it was through the roof to get into the house to a crazy dude, so when I jumped out from under the bridge on the roof, then landed right on Board and made a big crash, which sagrillo ghouls. Zvizdets, I thought, but a ghoul who jumped off the bridge crashed to edrene FeNi, PTS like, what the rules of gravity and physics, not only for HS. =)