3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kangil46591777 28.07.20 11:23 pm

Tactics game night (Dying Light)

Lord. Write a review who like playing in the night? Really if the jumpers found you is a 100% restart? Tried to escape, tried to fight, but it was no use.
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alamut95 28.07.20

Run with the lamp included with the hook, try not to fall into the field of view. If you still noticed, run away throw under the feet of the ultraviolet rocket (well that torpedoes are not named).

B
Bombardirovschik 28.07.20

Fenderrr
You probably have not seen how the zombies fall off a roof and die on their own ,all in the game by the way zombies spawn is made interesting and at the same time, sometimes annoying, zombies can appear behind him out of thin air,and can appear right before your eyes, it's annoying that you've periegesis all the zombies around,just decided to take a break and they were again before my eyes.
By the way what kind burning zombies? Why don't they fire his fire burning and where do they come from?

C
Cybulnikov Egor 28.07.20

how to catch a jumper for the mission with the doctor ?

s
s0xatyu 28.07.20

Tsybulnik Egor
It must not catch, kill and skin him(I mean to obesisty) =))
Only it is very fast, so it is necessary immediately to extinguish to not run away.

D
Dimka18plus 28.07.20

кангиль46591777
With pagename is better not to fight I do not advise who they can kill and if you that long to beat and certainly a powerful weapon. At night it is better to get on the roof of a building and run to the nearest shelter and follow the map and promptly cut 6 sense key Q standard if you can not see where to jump can be switched on a flashlight just for a few seconds, if the jumpers are close and no defensive missiles, it is best to throw in the direction of the blast packs (they are always needed) also don't forget the light trap to look at the map symbol is similar spikes yellow. However, parkurst fight night is a great Daman experience points you can run near the safe zone and krasici zombies and jump on the roof but near the safe zone. I'm sure that many of these tips will help.

J
JOKERIVAN 28.07.20

I read your tips and found the main and branch survival is a perk called camouflage , it works like this, kill zombies, get a lock on the body, clamped v and the main hero smears himself with the blood of zombies, then about a minute you don't respond, no zombies, so if the time to use the skills night takes place on just two, can be right in front of the jumpers with a flashlight run and they you will not attack..., but if to pump the second level ability you can beat out of cloaking with impunity
Dimka18plus
Springbok kill with 2 strikes, so do not tell tales of their invincibility, for me kamikaze twice as dangerous as the divers don't always see him in the crowd, and their explosion near 99% kills

B

JOKERIVAN
And how did these suicide bombers? Where in their guts explosives?

m
manspider 28.07.20

Bomber
Gaza

B

manspider
the horror of them blows up because the gas? And where did the zombies in the hazmat suit?

m
manspider 28.07.20

Bomber
from left fo deda 2

B

manspider
They are gas cylinders on the back.

p
propeller-faust 28.07.20

Bomber
Himsome this"artilery - survivors who believed that it is impossible to catch if you don't breathe the same air with the other dead because he pulled himso, but it is a mistake, and oxygen, it is well Bach, they did not consider

B

propeller-faust
This is a direct in-game explanation? Cool. And what are they doing?

m
manspider 28.07.20

Bomber
bite

B

manspider
Clearly,as usual! Although I thought khimzaschita durable and not promazyvaetsya.

R
RAPTOR12321 28.07.20

JOKERIVAN
+1 Maskirovka jumpers mowed down like grass

P
Portmen 28.07.20

10% passed, while a particularly trying night not to run, the first night I remember barely survived, ran away from jumpers on the ground, almost squeal, and even the flashlight I forgot to include them for me 7 pieces, good shelter was near

G
Gray_Wolf 95 28.07.20

Well, I when I find, get missiles, throw them and stand right over them, and hack all who approach, and if we run away then throw them either in the enemy or in front of you, until they will not stop either until until you reach the refuge. And to fight them without missiles is not an option.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 28.07.20

Do not worried about jumpers.Run cool with a flashlight at night.Roof they don't like,and if all the same sat down,then throw on the ground a firecracker and the way is clear.You can also get the perk that allows you to use missiles/UV flashlight while running when you press the V. Well, if it is quite impossible for the night to play pass the quest witch and get the mushroom potion.

+ to all it is possible to learn to run from them in the last mission.