3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kangil46591777 28.07.20 11:23 pm

Tactics game night (Dying Light)

Lord. Write a review who like playing in the night? Really if the jumpers found you is a 100% restart? Tried to escape, tried to fight, but it was no use.
55 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barsd 28.07.20

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
What properties mushroom potion Dahlia gives, I did not understand(
Can anyone suggest what this potion for the property?

D
DimzPlay 28.07.20

I stupidly ran from them and bellow)

M
Mourn 28.07.20

What about chemists, walking around the city you can meet the survivors that tell little stories, of these says that was in the CDC unit, they thought that the suits would save them from the bites but was not firmly enough, now his friends are zombies in suits, the irony is that the masks do not give them to bite.

T
TIGERblacK 28.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dying_light/game_mechanics/#wiki-26889

K
Kirill1998 28.07.20

We approach the bed and press e

s
safot 28.07.20

Fit any stand at the fence or on the car under the lights and zombies cold, and jumpers must get explosions and shooting of guns and explosive shurikens, the account has 30 pieces and is well rewarded for the night.

M
Mr_Egor98 28.07.20

there is one place in the old town safe zone there's a man with a small boy sitting another job can take. there is a balcony you night on it get up on 3 sides of the ultraviolet lamp 4 and they climb anything and you Shine them in the face with UV and they fall Bosko smash. a farm experience for the day and go down to collect the bags of loot + 30000 survival points

s
sasukemustdie 28.07.20

the fastest way to kill any tenacious strong thing to throw at her in flammable liquid and then with a cocktail or a flaming shuriken to choose the trouble-free effect be it the thunder or destroyer jumper

A
Andrey Chikatilo 28.07.20

I run them for, they told me why I'm afraid

k
kangil46591777 28.07.20

Andrei Chikatilo
I am also scared of you.

o
oval1337 28.07.20

JOKERIVAN
Council kamikaze: if suddenly saw him and nowhere to run then get the shield and step back how much time, the shield he breaks, but will absorb most of the damage.

B
Brovich 28.07.20

and I the level of power shake the night close to the base, you can climb to the cables or wall and just cut and jumpers, and upgrade the zombies when they climb to you. and to entice you, shoot them with a rifle. hopes 1100+ 2 hits, sometimes 1 makes jumpers.
escape is not a problem, especially with a cat.

M
Mikhail Sorokin 28.07.20

If you notice, do so. They begin to throw at his feet the blast bags, they immediately cease to pursue. Use)

D
DGIzr 28.07.20

the flash-bangs + masking + tabasom flush = all dead
cat night do not use
the jumper in the head from a bow or crossbow (preferably from it) the 1st shot is enough and masking does not fly
from firearms camouflage in any times flies

T
That_Who_Killed_Shooter 19.01.22

Came to this page because. I'm new to the game and it's my first night in the game
Tell me what to do every time I restart I lost a lot of points
Right now I'm sitting in the shelter and screwing
around