3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NATSU | 28.07.20 11:29 pm

Pirate game licensed games

Good afternoon people, I wanted to know your opinion nashet two factions or pirate license that you prefer one or the other or maybe both write
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sibirskiy federalnyy 28.07.20

license

Y
YLoS 28.07.20

There is a big difference. New games don't like at all, and the old ones are no longer supported. Multiplayer games they have there, and the bugs will never fix it, so why pay for it?

K
Kevin Oukveyl 28.07.20

The advantages of a license can now be attributed, perhaps, official support from the developers and ease of maintenance bought the game - for example, the same patching.

R
Rock Forever 28.07.20

License

N
NATSU | 28.07.20

I myself prefer both
Plus license multiplayer for me
Minus and unwanted games
Pirates plus free
Minus the multiplayer will not be if you don't find any cracks

S
Spiny 28.07.20

I only buy on steam. Even if there where cheaper and there will be cheaper except that 100 rubles, and I make myself the incentive to discount much more. Take the discounts, but also +purse incentive. I don't trust some developers. Basically now ignore only 2. Activision and Ubisoft. Yubikov not yet completely ignore. Later when there will be discounts on AC, then I'll buy. And aktivizhin with his cold every year is quite annoying. For me, the cold died after Code 3 MV. MB code 1-Code 3 MV past what was fun to play with. In other cases, the price of games for good.

L
Lightman_R 28.07.20

This year finally switched to the license. I used to have to download a few pirated copies for the year, and now only Steam and Origin.

D
DemonTwR 28.07.20

Plus Pirates can be attributed to the speed of familiarization with the Product to know and if you wanted such to buy , Pull it your computer .
I will take Suzuki when salaries in Russia will Raise 20тысч

G
Glnai 28.07.20

Depending on which game , as the unfortunate experience shows, sometimes on the pirates fun to play , and after the license purchase comes a disappointment .
Pirates still free , but usually there is no multiplayer .
On pirates, you will immediately receive gold edition and not spending another 300% of the cost of the original game , that would open 2 story missions .
In General, the moral what if I want friends to play in multiplayer then the licence is a suitable choice if you want to play single, then no matter how sad it pirates , but after passing if you want you can buy the game on a sale for example , to support the developers )))

K
Koresh Togliatti 28.07.20

DemonTwR
Support

S
Setesh 28.07.20

previously, only the license now, after the imposition of inappropriate prices - pirates
Glnai
now you can play many games on the network even through steam, the pirated versions, I brother and I played in the last of the Borderlands, Ryse of Rome in arenco, Arc and other

D
DemonTwR 28.07.20

In fact, the Protocols Used for the Game has not changed Much over the Last 15 Years Funny only in the Fact That igrodely now Wildly Bakermat and Encrypt those parts of the game where the Protocols of the Cartoon or in the Game they are not , Or have Very Partially !
Before Vaughn All played In the Pirate Starcraft , Warcraft 3 , Heroes 3 - 4 - 5 CS 16 - Sourse , And games On the net !
Started the whole Baida prom encrypted Multiplayer the year that way in 2007 - 2009 like and in 2011 Gained full power and is Now nothing but a Global Association of players in the recruitment of developers and businesses that Vypukaet games to that Multiplayer should Be Free . and have to Pay for a Good, Long , Quality , Nonlinear whatnot sing Player .

m
meagarry 28.07.20

Try to take a license. If the game is cool and especially with an interesting multiplayer, just buy. The rest try to take on sales.

T
TechKILL 28.07.20

License or pirates, what's the difference? Why buy from a little bit of any game? Pirate fishing helps to get acquainted with the product, to decide he needed you or not, and then you can think about buying, piracy is a good thing, it's like a beta test=)
PS saw No problems with multiplayer on pirates, all you can run and play over the Internet=)

R
Rin Miura 28.07.20

Usually the pirates on the check how the game will behave on my comp
Also pirates can play if the game is purely a single company and if only for yourself to pass (for your channel)
In other cases, buy the game
So both factions useful))

g
grafonoman 28.07.20

2015 had so many disappointments that 80% of games must be taken under a pirate flag I this year, only the Witcher 3 and Pillars of Eternity have bought and I advise everyone

T
Tim7472 28.07.20

Take litsuhu, when you know you'll play it. Most of the game with good cartoon. In all other cases, pirates.

v
versir 28.07.20

pirates take when they want to make sure, will the game or not, or when the game has no online features, and in other cases litsuha
in General both factions are good

K
Key Ovald 28.07.20

Given that the license is now possible to buy (after a year and a half) at a discount to the Incentive, and the discount is very tangible (not 2000, but 200. say), then the pirates is pointless. Moreover, Shaw is the incentive, there are achievements and other familiar and pleasant is small. And by the time the game will drop it has the patches will be released and all the DLS, so sho can be played immediately in a stable and complete version of the game, and not buggy 80%, as after the release.
There are so many games that it is possible to wait once purchased at the sale.

The only exception is EA games that HAVE pirates. Because even if you want to buy something, then the whole day will be poking around in search of the DLS, etc. the shopping convenience and clarity equal to the incentives is not even close. Even in aplee.

K
Key Ovald 28.07.20

Clint Eastwood
Yeah, so about every new protection say. ^_^
secondly, even if you break it is not known how long and stupidly did not suffer and buy it.
As I said - other games, not less expected, dochira. And no reason to rush out and buy no. :)
Especially by the time the Andromeda will be the last DLS (and it will be a full version of the game), it 100% will break. :))

Ideally, of course, it is better that the EA game the incentive is sold (and supported achivki, etc.). That's when I really great pleasure to buy, even what I already have. :)