3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks47 29.07.20 02:45 pm

Opinion about the full game (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

The theme speaks for itself
108 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroSSSovock 29.07.20

Played on Size, well, prikona!

P
Percival CoX 29.07.20

9/10 excellent!!!

P
Prince95 29.07.20

Game finally class the best of the games of the x-men.If will still be this good.

K
King of BlooD 29.07.20

Obaldennaja toy 10+ !!!!

V
Velicolepnij 29.07.20

I never thought that this will tell concerning the games in the comics, but the game is just super. I did not like the film because it's too messy, not enough special effects, bland acting, and a fairly one-sided story. But the game is conversely pleased with this grinder I honestly do not recall in any game, even in the infamous Blood Rain. And very original way served the plot, for me, is much more detailed than in the movie and what special effects, so just jaw hang down, especially in the beginning. In short, the game clearly failed, that's such a high-quality PC games are lacking and if this trend continues, perhaps soon, we won't think about it, when you purchase a regular game film and not once is it trash?
My rating 9.5 / 10 and only because of the fact that perfect games don't exist yet, but I liked it much more than the movie.

Z
Zit08[Maksimum odinochest 29.07.20

7-8 no more meat.combo,fights hard,but everything else is bad,zmazanie texture,model's not like the characters,the physics sucks.but the most interesting thing on the graph as the score and play vnahlest so after all 8/10,although pg has put 8.8

V
Velicolepnij 29.07.20

Zit08

Well do not tell, the character models are very similar, especially Logan and Victor.
The graphics are also quite personal, not a Crisis, of course, but at 8-8,5 pulls freely. I have all the shatters, a lot of objects that you can use to kill enemies, ragdoll physics when you grab the opponent by the legs and starts to spin it, destroying and scattering all around. All bots are based on the constructor, i.e. their appearance is composed of many separate parts (far cry 2), resulting in rarely meet absolutely identical enemies in one place, each has their little nuances, just need to take a closer look, I happened to notice. The space is not enough, but it's still a slasher, in that, is enough. But the optimization did not like in fast movements of save points (especially if there are a lot of enemies), there is some twitching of a picture, it lasts 1-2 seconds, but still not nice. Plus, generally there is no graphical settings except resolution changing to change anything, although it is not annoying, because I have stable 62 fps, no more, no less, except of upload locations (control points, there are anywhere from 50 to 62 fps, for about a second).

_
_36_ 29.07.20

The settings there are pretty extensive.. Just have to dig in the system files... There you can cut down anything, even the shadows, even lighting, though blur, though, bloom etc..

V
Velicolepnij 29.07.20

Thirty six

They are not in the game settings, and system files too lazy to look. No quality settings, an indicator of poor optimization.

_
_36_ 29.07.20

Well configured, it's very simple and fast..
Of course it is strange that I can think to do setting menu... the more that the game engine allows...

V
Velicolepnij 29.07.20

Thirty six

A common practice that encourages people to buy new hardware. Available only with max. settings, not like - to buy a new system unit.

G
Guild Master 29.07.20

The game is elegant to the max flies....the plot really is not much, but the gameplay I liked. But the last boss sucks:((( but my rating of 10

D
DemonXXXL 29.07.20

Yes igruha good think of course was not necessary, had a lot of fun. only way your opponent can't find the last bosses weak do not like it. and still fun when fighting for the costumes) the costumes sucks)) if anyone wants to party fight for Wolverine costume while still not deceny=)

R
Rockman[KZ] 29.07.20

Cool toy. Schedule one to one with Stranglehold'om. Can come off in full )

D
DemonXXXL 29.07.20

in a moment the moment was not forgotten) where it is necessary to light the torch that opened the door, well I torched himself and yet was on fire jumped from the torch. But it turned out that all primitive had just the thing to drag back=)

76RUS 29.07.20

Cool game can't put down even for a second...

[
[MARODER] 29.07.20

Raven has made a game about Wolverine in a brutal slasher, and she benefited from it! On max the game just flies, though the plot wasn't great, but it does not prevent you to shred enemies, the graphics are good, you are unlikely in a game played for Hugh Jackman(!). All models correspond to the models of the characters. Good game, could not put it down until the very end! My rating is 9.0.

C
CTPATOC 29.07.20

Cool game, I downloaded last night, played and the other set :) I play on a 42 TV with a joystick - COOL ! :))))
what I didn't like - they all say that is a bit short :( so you have all the time to press Alt-tab and forced to be distracted by something that someone ELSE came in and went nuts :)
the day before yesterday was playing Assasin's Creed (but now I probably will start soon), also on the big screen. It seems management, etc. (chart, true, the AC abruptly), plus God of War - there, too, at the end of the boss need to take your head (or something :) ) pressing any additional buttons..

are under the impression, put 10 to people easier to find ), he found it on the ratings here on PG. The game and not buy a pity that the developers of better games did ) maybe buy it, if you see license. I think I'll replay later.

And that was some kind of X-Men ? How is she?

C
ChirkOFF 29.07.20

best game found me in recent months, passed all with pleasure ))

S
SeRa77 29.07.20

cool DIN was held recently, in General-10