3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks47 29.07.20 02:45 pm

Opinion about the full game (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

The theme speaks for itself
108 Comments
Sort by:
N
N1KO 29.07.20

It seems to me that this game is more suitable rating 9/10
To such a rating to the game should be at least at the level of projects such as Crysis, Fallout 3, GTA IV, Gothic... And this game has no great graphics, gameplay, story, physics, all on srednicki. So 7/10 is still a stretch.

And where do the eyes looks idiotic revision of PG, which has put this game 8.8, at a time when one of the best FPS action games Call of Duty: World at War is estimated at 7.5.

K
K_Fe 29.07.20

N1KO
projects such as Crysis
krayzis another G*external

one of the best FPS action games Call of Duty: World at War is estimated at 7.5.
the best was the first part, and NAV Call of Duty traveled as soon as possible, nothing good in this game anymore

against this background, rasomaha looks much better..)))

NeRo_DeviL
pirates take litsenzionka still English

N
N1KO 29.07.20

Felix_
Your speech is unreasonable, so better not say anything before writing such nonsense.

K
K_Fe 29.07.20

N1KO
EPT where it is not justified then? all perfectly painted
if you're talking about krayzis, then..except for graphics there is nothing to do, no plot , no interest in this game

N
N1KO 29.07.20

all perfectly painted
Words like nothing good, full of s**** it's your all well painted? Learn to argue your thoughts. I did not write that Krayzisa the plot is good, it just graphics.

K
K_Fe 29.07.20

and what this chart gives you ?? Wolverine worse graphics, but the game itself is what drew...despite the graphics, lack of physics and other things

N
N1KO 29.07.20

The graph gives a lot, as well as physics, the plot and everything. Only someone like that, and I naprier like to evaluate the game in all its qualities.

K
K_Fe 29.07.20

N1KO
such just simply no games all at once...

N
N1KO 29.07.20

Was once, at the time (!), and now I don't. But a game like Half-Life 2, once had all these qualities, maybe not to the ideal but it up to 10/10, because ideals do not exist.

M
Mirotvorec555 29.07.20

Don't know, but I'm happy with everything in this game)) Nine you can put...

d
dima010477 29.07.20

Great game, 8.5 out of 10 put, so long time did not come off. You know, come home from work after a hard day, and an hour and half playing, and the mood improves. Decent graphics, convenient controls, generally like. Really liked Dead Space more, well, there and the genre is a little bit different.

H
Hirurg_ 29.07.20

N1KO well, you killed it))) I Think the game should be judged by its PR pieces or budget chtoli)))))))))) so: Crysis, Fallout 3, GTA IV, Gothic they say it is better)))))))) And you did not notice that the game is all in General. Will lead a brutal example: for example Tetris or Bomberman games can be more entertaining than Crysis... What did the creators of Wolverine - the game solid 8/10 (although, in my opinion it deserves a 9, and sometimes 10 and all). They don't have time to waste on creating its own questionable engine, took UE3. Worked gameplay. Made a cool combat system, zrelishnye fighting with the MEAT!!! There is a good storyline. In short, if people understand what I mean I'm 22 years old, but (!) they made a game that I even love it (I play with passion, with joy, were laughing even) and made a game that I was (!), not scored in the first rounds or at the end. I.e., to judge that the overall impression of the game, then you listed all the cool the toys (in parentheses I note that the memory remains): Crysis - 7/10 (Graphics, beautiful!!!!), Fallout 3 - 5/10 (a nonsense, the stupidity, the game is only for fans of the previous parts, we could get only through the prism of nastalgiya), GTA4 - 6/10 (respect for swing, but still not up to the fact that waiting in the deepness of the soul). In Gothic't played, but friends say that Gothic died after the second part. But from this toy, I expected nothing, and got ahrenenny slashers, who all on the level from good to great! And he the minimum, when all severity - 8 out of 10 period.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 29.07.20

The game is just super excellent and graph and optimization at the height of how systems should be.
10 points to you need.

K
KOMANDANTE 29.07.20

I liked the game graph is a good game due to this Trelawny but it was too similar to GOD OF WAR!

f
fobos_a 29.07.20

Second time to watch a movie -not interesting,but to survive all by hero again,fascinating.The more UnrealE engine copes with the task,incredible action! 5+

p
p_a_z_i_k 29.07.20

Obaldennaja toy 10+ !!!!

J
John Lokk 29.07.20

The game is very well made and clearly superior in entertainment film. Razdrajaet only some glitches, well the system saves. Very tight some places, especially the fight with Gambit, and then quickly crumpled interchange. From the ending I expected more. I will say again that the game is good, but to play at once. To undergo it doesn't fit at all. Passed and forgotten.

t
tevo 29.07.20

John Lokk you proshol entire game?

t
tevo 29.07.20

aaaaaa?

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 29.07.20

was unable to extinguish the final boss,the game seemed very long on the passage.