3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 30.07.20 01:03 am

The state and the citizen

Guys, more and more begin to ponder the question why do we even have the power of the state
Here we take for example me:
My parents built a house where they live and I lived for a time.
-The school constantly money to bring in needed: repair class, repair schools, teachers in the DR
At the University I studied under the contract.
all of the works on which I worked 28ми to his years in private firms.
housing able to sustain itself
-any medical examination or going to the hospital anyway paid. In the end enrolled in private clinic.
-about how working with us law enforcement, I think is unnecessary. Although, there is a story: once my father in the yard broke a window in the machine and pulled the papers. The father called the police, where he said well if you find the offender, we hold up and even to come did not.

Actually the question - why do I pay taxes? What's the point for me????
38 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 30.07.20

It is clear that international influence, a sort of power and statehood is necessary, but in the form that we have now?

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

william1992
The power needed to maintain order. Without power people are divided into clans and claw each other for resources and territory. Or like America in the days of the Indians. Especially there there was no state. Therefore, other States came in and seized everything. Taxes - for arrangement, cities, schools, hospitals,etc., the salaries of state employees, the same doctors, firefighters, protection of sovereignty, etc.

N
Neksus 30.07.20

Ukrainians complain to the state. Compared to raška there are all very nice in this regard. Ukraine enviable pace moving away from the vicious shovels in the direction of the best European practices. Is the turnover of power (Raschke eternal putler), the economy is relatively stable (otherwise there would be no flow of funds from the IMF - Raschke can only dream about), GDP per capita is high (the hryvnia has always been more expensive than the ruble, and now more expensive), with social services. payments and income of the population is also more or less rules when compared with the rest of Eastern Europe and especially raška.

w
william1992 30.07.20

Protocol10
My friend, well written about international relations, and you're new)

w
william1992 30.07.20

Nexus
Well, it is very difficult to imagine that in Russia the situation with the economy worse than in Ukraine. Because we have an ass. Not complete of course, but on the verge
And in General do not share especially Ukrainian and Russian, and interested in the situation and opinions in General

a
antonrogov 30.07.20

william1992
You say, my father broke the glass and pulled out the documents. This is actually nothing compared to what could be, if not the state. Then you could kill in broad daylight. Because there are no police, do what you want. Well, once the right protect no one, you can forget about all the blessings of civilization - electricity, gas, water, telephone and Internet. No roads, no medicine and education, the army. Only subsistence farming and to pay tribute to the bandits for the right to live. And natural resources will go to other countries where the army is.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

hmmm... interesting vpros
when the interplanetary anarcho communism, and the state can't need.
however, there is no guarantee that temerity not unite and Conan the barbarian came to burn native hut, castrate the men and wives to take as concubines. and there in the skull to piss.
without the state in the broad sense is likely to fail civilization to enjoy the benefits of civilization and all recover somewhere in the Neolithic. and if the state is not in any one region then neighbouring States will gradually see it since it will be difficult to establish military resistance as effectively as it does centralized power. and the state in a narrow sense, so that in General it is possible to do without the state and replace it on the Board of Directors of macrocorporatism, for example, but there is no guarantee that it is not evolyutsioniruet in a traditional modern state. or invent other forms of control and distribution of power and resources.

B
BioGen 30.07.20

What is government without the people wild, nothing in principle will not change.

w
william1992 30.07.20

antonrogov
Well, so it makes sense that reform. After all, the essence of my question in taxes

z
zdrastE 30.07.20

william1992 wrote:
Actually the question - why do I pay taxes? What's the point for me????
heh, heh...
Spoletino that the state pulls out of the pocket of any Russian man in the street taxes without asking his permission. similarly, spending taxpayers ' money, not a little not caring about efficiency is still spending, the benefit of obedience and dolgomost Russian allows you to do it again and again.
besides obvious stupidity and failures of Russian leadership in foreign policy again fall on the shoulders of ordinary Russian inhabitants the heavy burden of introducing the Western world against Russia of new sanctions (though in the Russian TV claim about the beneficial effects thereof on the Russian economy... yeah, only stupid people do not understand and do not feel these improvements), the depreciating ruble and the decline in quality of life.
admirable with what tenderness and admiration Russian man perceives the statements of the authorities on finally built the vertical of power and the concern about the safety of her OpenDocument. yeah, the clamp hung new bells, a bridle made more stringent and the whip is now automated (and fuck if SKOLKOVO city?). that in turn has allowed a Russian official to more comfortably and effectively manage their subjects.
do not be surprised if the Russian population will be allowed to breathe free only one nostril, but two only for money... yeah, of course, for decency can just grunt, povorchu and... will pay in the end.
heh, heh... pay for the increasingly expensive gasoline when falling oil prices, with explanations of the paid propagandists on the beneficial effects of rising fuel the growth of the Russian economy"
antonrogov wrote:
This is actually nothing compared to what could be, if not the state. Then you could kill in broad daylight. Because there are no police, do what you want.
well blah... the history of the United States of America points to a slightly different scenario.
the Americans never gave up (unlike the Russian... who, though initially none were available) from their right to possess personal weapons and use it to protect their life and property. the poor Sheriff won't protect from bandits, Indians... even from the Lilliputians of the Martians, and the weapon (ideally, if it is automatic) in the hands gives a chance to its owner to protect their lives and their property.
antonrogov wrote:
Well, once the right protect no one, you can forget about all the blessings of civilization - electricity, gas, water, telephone and Internet.
why is no one, sooner or later, the free citizens themselves will choose a Sheriff and conditional and conditional judges.
antonrogov wrote:
Only subsistence farming and to pay tribute to the bandits for the right to live.
well blah... the sound of a platoon of valves, quite successfully cool any gangster encroachments on private property by the armed owner, and the Association of several owners and even more so.
so no need to exaggerate and pour on the despair of the existence of the layman without the state and especially badly organized and not performing their basic functions. what better present but when they will kill, and then claim to the police the opportunity to defend themselves with weapons of their own? in the first case, no chance, in the second a minimum of 50 to 50.
antonrogov wrote:
And natural resources will go to other countries where the army is.
my e... that can me somebody to clearly explain that it is easier to print wrappers, to pay them for such a coveted native Russian Orthodox resources and get them in any convenient for the buyer form or place, or to arm a private army (there are already wrappers find real value for their manufacturers), with no clue where to go, to lose the lives of their soldiers, then if successful, to look for and to get these same resources?...
heh, heh... you see the primitiveness of this method of reasoning but... nevertheless, even this is more than obvious primitive does not change their essence. and it is that buying is always easier and safer.
william1992 wrote:
Well, so it makes sense that reform. After all, the essence of my question in taxes
always and everywhere any social issues ultimately boil down to money and only money. conditional yellow jackets, like the French in the various interpretations exist in virtually all developed Western countries, and they all advocate for the preservation of their own wallets. not for clamps, not for the greatness of his nation, chosen path and other blah-blah-blah, which so successfully fed Russian citizen.

r
requiemmm 30.07.20

william1992 wrote:
Actually the question - why do I pay taxes? What's the point for me?
Given the distribution of taxes, and they stupidly prozhirayutsya elite in the capital, and then the leftovers scattered on the regions where they were stolen bureaucrats have failed at all levels, there is no reason to pay them. There is a chance to throw the native state it is necessary to throw, because one damn it, you got robbed already countless times. But we have to be careful, and that can incite the bulls with guns and those supposedly legally will make all that not nailed to the floor.

p
psybuster 15.10.20

Dmitry Borodko
Spoiler, if a neighbor saw them live, their car driving away, the number would remember it, would you tell him afterwards - would it be the same from his video camera or not? How some here is considered equal to something. It's equal, like.
I've had one such case in the '90s (in '95). My grandfather and I arrived with me on bicycles, put them near the entrance, he went to take his backpack home, and I stayed there to guard. And I look at no one in the yard. There are zero people. I'm the only one standing. It's never happened before. There was someone all the time. And then there's zero. I'm the only one. I thought it was strange. And then a car comes into the yard, and in it my mother's employer was from the central market (she was already working in a real estate agency and left the market) with her husband, who was driving. He drives up to the trash can, throws out of the car through the window a black bag with garbage in it, gives back and enters the Muscovite standing near the entrance, and leaves. I see all this and the number, of course, I remember. They run out into the yard, they talk about the sound of the car hitting me, that the fall is gone, and I'm like, and you don't remember the number? Well, of course I memorized and told them a number. Then my mom comes home from work, I tell her about it, she said to me, "Maybe you're confusing something? Why would he want the private sector to know where to come here to throw away the garbage? I'm saying I'm not confusing anything. She's like, "So if you saw it was them, why did you say no?" I was like, "Well, if I saw it, I can't say I didn't see it. And no one would have believed me if I'd said that. You don't work there anymore." She's like, "Well, I'm going to call Mishka, I'm going to ask him that." And Muscovite was such a healthy man, who just lifted him up and leaned against the curb, if you were parked. He filed an application with the police. But as my mother said, they didn't find the license plates. Either Mishka changed it, or you're confusing something.
Did she leave her like that? Some two types came from this bazaar, one Armenian, the other Slav, so to speak. They started living with us. This Slav with a gun, though miniature. Not injured, and miniature bullets are 2 times less simple. I asked him to let me shoot at the wall - he wouldn't let me. I was just holding it. No bullets in the back. Dandy then bought. I thought he was my son. I burst into tears then. And then they stole the entire amount of this employer that my mom had in her apartment. Not all profit, but all its turnover. And then she fired her and said she'd start over. But I think it was a re-enactment. Just a reason to fire her. And all this amount these two types and returned to her, except for the interest for work. I guess. I think so. Can't it be that easy? To fire, I mean. And that's it.
And it all started with the fact that my mother and I in the 90s (93-94 somewhere) once got on the catalyze. Exchanged at the market $100, moved away, then my mother says: "Let me see ...". He pulls out his wallet, opens it, and there's a doll. Top and bottom money - the rest of the paper. We're back, and he's gone. Disappeared. As funny as it sounds. But the next day back to the workplace. So what do you know?
What was it like? We approach the ranks. There exchange, it counts and lacks one bill. He's like, "How is that? Let me count it." She gives it to him, and he lays out a puzzle of these bills (well, like a game of 15) in this place on this series: ten in a row, then another ten in another row, then another row, another series, another series, and on the last row nine turns out - 49. He really is. Takes out of his pocket one bill, lays it in this place and the puzzle of 50 bills is ready. Then all of them collects in a pile, folds, shakes, and then there is a distraction. I remember all this well, but as a distraction it did not happen very much. I think my mom was pushed in the back by someone in that row, she turned around, she said, "You can't see where you're going?". Well, I turned around, too. It's all mechanically happening. Like when the lights turn off, you go to the bathtub or the toilet, and you turn it on mechanically, even though you know it's gone, but there's nothing you can do about it. Well, that's when he switched that pack to a doll. Then she gives it to her mom, she put her in her purse and we leave. This pack was laid on the whole counter on one bill, and the missing one was put. Then he collected all this back in the tutu and then a passer-by - and he had something here to do with it, this rolled behind the counter? - of course, a random passerby, pushes in the back when passes. You turn around to see if it's a cop that pushed you or something? Brother from his roof, for example, but calm down - an ordinary passerby. And that's where the substitution happens. The most interesting thing is that my mother in this market worked then as a salesman. Well, I had to leave. You, too, if you weren't Russian to the bone, and the local one would have to leave. They'd buy these thieves a house next door to you. They would say hello... And that's what it would be like. What can't you do? And then I certainly would have left.
In general, the cops decide this: first who should leave, and who to stay, and then depending on the decided interpret these events ... exactly the opposite, if necessary. They decided you shouldn't leave here, but these thieves, so they found them. If you had decided that you had to leave, they wouldn't have found them then. So what, did they have that number? Lip would say. It was pasted before they came. And what the hell would you prove that you didn't.
Although she didn't leave immediately. Two years from now, it's only somewhere. At first she worked near the entrance to the market, where just on the ground everything was laid out and hung on the wall of the building. And then after that on the ranks also began to trade. I still remember walking in a row, looking at the posters on the wall to the right of the rows of Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Van Damme, Lundgren, Bruce Lee, and then went to the gess -posters with women with tits the size of a soccer ball, naked and then completely naked with the same tit... thumiuls. The song Mo-Do Eins is playing Polizei, I stand and look at these posters... and then I hear my mother call me from this row a little further. Yes, a wreck. It was 94, so when she was still on the ground at the market, 93. When it happened to the catalina.
And the gun? So my grandfather also went with a gun in the holster in the oschadbank, when the guard worked there. It doesn't mean anything. Try it. If they don't, they'll figure it out. Although they can sort it out by planting.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.10.20

william1992
Guys, I'm starting to think more and more about the question "why do we need power and the state at all"
Sucking money out of you.
Here we are now sucking for the lack of masks, they say, in Mos oblast on 15 lamas wooden pumped.And the old people pay for the fare themselves, supposedly, they will not go if they have social tickets.

m
masha 17.10.20

Less to think, more watching videos, the perfect citizen.

G
Gauguin 18.10.20

masha
Masha wrote:
Think less, watch more videos
Portrait of a typical... Liberal.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

william1992 wrote:
"Why do we need the authorities and the state at all"
-about how the law enforcement agencies work for us, I think, it is unnecessary to say
First, they work in different ways. And if the cops themselves screwed up a little to someone, this is not a reason to blame them all. You have to blame specific people. Secondly, you did not name the military. Military! And why? And you know that law enforcement officers are not limited to the police, they are also special services and the military. The special services protect you from terrorists, the military generally defend the entire territory.
Now let's get rid of the police and the military. And let's see how many days Russia will live in peace without them 8) Without government structures.
Thirdly, what you described is your personal life, your life, your experience. And great. For you, most of the state bodies are definitely not very necessary, but this does not mean that no one in the country needs them in order to conclude, continuing your logic, that the state is not needed. This conclusion, which you are hinting at with your question at the end of the message, at the level of kindergarten, no

offense- ) william1992 wrote:
what do we have now?
What do you have now?

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Suck the money out of you, and when you can't pay the bribe, throw you in a landfill like waste material.
The position of a fatalist &) And a populist.

Nexus wrote:
Ukraine is moving away from vicious sovietism towards the best European practices at an enviable pace

z
z8TiREX8z 01.02.21

Nexus
Hmm, antonrogov
The police will not prevent your death or robbery

z
z8TiREX8z 01.02.21

Gauguin
So is it good for you to think less and watch TV more?)

z
z8TiREX8z 01.02.21

A.Soldier of Light
The special service is not able to protect himself from terrorists. But on the other hand, children are imprisoned for blowing up the FSB building in the game. And the law enforcement agencies have long since rotted in our country. In whom you do not spit, from each smell, illiterate, and the laws do not know. At any whim of the cop, you may not be in the most favorable place, the law works only against an ordinary person who has money, the law is not written. Whoever has a dofig of attendants is the law. I am silent about those who work in the FSSP, these are generally unprincipled freaks. The judicial system is built on the fact that it is stupid to punish judges working for five, ten, fifteen years, not one acquittal. You are not protected from the arbitrariness of law enforcement agencies. Rosgvardia traitors to their homeland, what are they doing? Dig into people to wear those masks, imprinted fragile girls on the floor because they came to the store without a mask. People are beaten up because they have decided to express their attitude in a peaceful way. Ten years ago, if you see in the video that a person from law enforcement agencies was beaten or killed, you see in the comments a sea of ​​sympathizers with these people, now for any beating of a cop or blowing up their building, you see a hundred thousand likes, and approvals, To what have brought your people , horror. Reputation undermined and broken below the bottom. and approval, To what they have brought their people, horror. Reputation undermined and broken below the bottom. and approval, To what they have brought their people, horror. Reputation undermined and broken below the bottom.

z
z8TiREX8z 01.02.21

william1992
Which one? Yes, not what, but otherwise not how, even taking into account the fact that you will not pay tax to the state, you will still have to pay part of the VAT. In our state, you have no rights, only duties, and when you are squeezed out to the bone, the state will not need you either.