3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 30.07.20 01:56 am

Flat feet and the army

So comrades, the spring call, I shudder hearts began to pass the Committee and then the showed me the flat 3rd degree..someone tell me from experience taking me into the army or not?
56 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucky Luciano 30.07.20

The short answer is Yes.

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

SAREF.
whence infa?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 30.07.20

When my mother (and everyone else who went to College) in the eighties I had (I don't know why they were forced to do it, but that's not the point), then she was diagnosed with flat feet in the third degree. She said that if she were a man, it wouldn't even be in the battalion did not take. But that was in the eighties. What they do with those who have flat feet I don't know.

M
Master of Shadows 30.07.20

SAREF.
The short answer is Yes.
My friend did not take, in all respects healthy.

Prophet_92
In General it can be. Despite what the doctors on the Commission will fall (this is really important).

i
irknet 30.07.20

Simple, the military is likely to penalize, but when you get to the dispenser, you will most likely be forced to undergo examination. If already passed, then again, will pass ;D

L
Lucky Luciano 30.07.20

Master of Shadows
My friend did not take, in all respects healthy.
Friend, 3 years ago, was taken from professional College and sent in the army. Flat feet. Fit with restrictions. In principle flowed a lot of water, but as the man said above, perhaps it depends on the plan of an appeal.

i
irknet 30.07.20

In short then, the doctors decide...

R
RikoChiko 30.07.20

The law does not take, but our doctors can take. Then here it is necessary to challenge in court.

F
Filis 30.07.20

Prophet_92
Third degree - not suitable, although you can in the military to take, and is directly in part to the reserve. The main difference there is - and osteoarthritis or without, if with him, then 100 pounds will be rejected. But then you walk must be tough for a long time. In General. this pushing that for a long time can not walk, feet in the area of the feet hurt.

M
Max Fry 30.07.20

When the shortfall - take all in a row. Ie if two weeks ago I said: Kokoko a shortage of weight, soon, for while nothing is solved - I can say something in the spirit: Sirreve gilau, tovarissch ordinary.
Spolidoro in Russia

S
Sima4 30.07.20

.someone tell me the experience of taking me to the troops or not?

ha, and then. There are now shoes of norms, and not boots. a few marches and flat as a hand lift.

Though

Article 68-in schedules of diseases
Normally, the roof angle is equal to 125-130 degrees, arch height - 39 mm. Flat feet I degree: the angle of the longitudinal internal plantar arch 131-140 degrees, the height of the arch 35-25 mm;
flatfoot II degree: the angle of the longitudinal internal arch 141-155 degrees, the height of the arch 24-17 mm;
flatfoot III degree: the angle of the longitudinal internal arch 155 degrees, arch height less than 17 mm.

For exemption under article 68-the RB must have a flat OR 3 degrees flat. 2 degrees with osteoarthritis of the stage 2 at least on one leg.

The diagnosis must be confirmed during the examination in the direction VK with the Act.

C
Chester Bennington 30.07.20

Now take a flat-footed any degree. I have a friend with serious diseases, like to run long or something, during the inspection in 16 years was temporarily unfit, and in 18 years called to build bat. Plowed there so that the hand is not felt.

M
Morder07 30.07.20

Well we Hohlyandii, no call yet, but then I would have already raked.

-
-SlashuuR- 30.07.20

Will fit with it up to me. restrictions. People to gain because it is necessary, and the flat of the foot or in 3D all the shit.

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

SAREF.
Stormwalker
Rikudo Nagashi
Master of Shadows
IRKNET
Recochica
Filis
Max Fry
Sima4
Chester Bennington
Morder07
_SlashuuR_

and I dry biscuits???

S
Sima4 30.07.20

Prophet_92

no. Call Clamor. It you advice Nada - how to behave in the barracks/

And finally:

Ps they are become old :(

R
RikoChiko 30.07.20

Prophet_92
I already told you what to do if called upon.

I
Infiltrator 30.07.20

The author might not be so lucky .

-
-SK.art- 30.07.20

and then the showed me the flat 3rd degree..someone tell me from experience taking me into the army or not?

likely not.
Put the category A - partially fit..
I also have 3rd degree. Not took. But that was 13 years ago, wait XS as this thing...

W
WarlokIII 30.07.20

Stormwalker
And it depends what is arrhythmia?
Sinus? So it is not only every 5 people...
I have also listed the situation of these...
All the doctors except glasnika(optometrist/oftalmologia) and the therapist put the category And
these two doctors put B3 (partially fit)
But at that time were not ready images stop
In the pictures, but even without pictures, if you look at my leg, you can see Flatfoot II degree with osteoarthritis, and severe deformation of all palangov finger... the surgeon said that will let me completely write off from the service...
In General, if the flat is not strong, can send the information in the troops, or at the lighthouse.