3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 30.07.20 01:56 am

Flat feet and the army

So comrades, the spring call, I shudder hearts began to pass the Committee and then the showed me the flat 3rd degree..someone tell me from experience taking me into the army or not?
56 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

dronlk9t9
served in a hot spot and now arguing with the scythe on the game site?well, well
incidentally I don't drink,work in a factory and my mother is older one so that you go in zh0pu along with his hot spots.

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

MrMaG
like there is..depends of course on their size and number..this just will not take))

I
Infiltrator 30.07.20

Prophet_92
Lucky?

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

Without A Name
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

I
Infiltrator 30.07.20

Prophet_92
In this case, spend time with benefits for yourself,good luck .

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

Without A Name
will try,thanks)

o
oranzheviymamont 30.07.20

What army is this kindergarten. What now can be the army for one year? What they can teach during this time? However, you cannot undo, some prevention should go, even from the computer to wean Yes fat to lose, from mommy's Tits off.

A
Andrey Piterskiy[SSSR] 30.07.20

dronlk9t9
In what year and city were?

V
Vic Rattlehead 30.07.20

Prophet_92
I do not drink, work and also helping my mom, so you go on to zh0pu, NAK and fuck in all the cracks.
NKVD
Karachay-Cherkessia Cherkessk city 2010-2011

A

dronlk9t9
North Ossetia city of Vladikavkaz 2011-2012.
In any army?

K
KarambO 30.07.20

Hmm, if on physical examination at the age of 16 wrote that I had a 3 degree flat feet, and then to put a 2nd... Who to believe?

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

I love crab sticks
the x-ray..but in my 16 was also 2nd..and now 3яя..

A

Prophet_92
What kind of flat feet you say?We had people with heart disease, it into outfits and hard work is put.
If you take these, then your flat foot is an additional layer of paint on the tank.

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

NKVD
Flat-footed 3 degrees are subject to exemption from military service under article 68 clause in the Schedule of illnesses. Category date In - partially fit. With this category, You must enroll in the stock and to issue military ID

Flat feet is regulated by article 68 of the Schedule of diseases. To be exempt from conscription it is necessary that the feet fit the points a, b or to of this article. Consider these items in the slice of flatfoot.

To paragraph "b" are:
- III degree longitudinal or transverse III-IV degree flat feet with marked pain syndrome, exostosis, contracture of the fingers and the presence of osteoarthritis in the joints of the middle division of the foot;
To "in" are:
- longitudinal flatfoot III degree without valgus installation of the calcaneus and phenomena deforming arthrosis of the joints of the middle division of the foot;
- longitudinal or transverse flatfoot II degree with deforming arthrosis stage II joints of the middle division of the foot;

Thus, to be exempt from conscription with flat feet you need the following:
1) Longitudinal or transverse flatfoot degree 2 + the presence of deforming arthrosis of the stage 2 joint medium calving of the foot;
EITHER:
2) longitudinal flatfoot III degree (and more);

V
Vic Rattlehead 30.07.20

NKVD
Of course BB

N
Nadya Vorotnikova 30.07.20

According to http://med8.ru/thread-7-1-1.html should not)
And then who knows