3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 30.07.20 01:56 am

Flat feet and the army

So comrades, the spring call, I shudder hearts began to pass the Committee and then the showed me the flat 3rd degree..someone tell me from experience taking me into the army or not?
56 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

EEH..well, in extreme case, no wonder I'm a nerd battle was...maybe just Colonel take...

H
Honey Cocaine 30.07.20

Prophet_92
Colonel eyeglass troops. Going on glasses the parade such as cool the guys from battles.

T
The Ocean 30.07.20

me AIDS and cancer of the liver took. specifically these diseases myself, just to make sure it took. have a ride :D

t
trustedSunbro 30.07.20

With flat feet 3rd grade-do not take.

S
Sima4 30.07.20

The Ocean
AIDS and cancer of the liver took

Nakarkat, and then howl. Will the hair on the head to tear.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 30.07.20

Prophet_92
In accordance with the existing orders of the Russian Federation, the grounds for exemption from military service serves as a longitudinal or transverse flat foot of 2nd degree, with the presence of arthrosis of the talus-navicular joint of the stage 2 or 3 degrees flat.Wikipedia

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

then tell what the outcome of all)can someone tell their cases?

A
Andrey Piterskiy[SSSR] 30.07.20

Prophet_92
EEH..well, in extreme case, no wonder I'm a nerd battle was...maybe just Colonel take...
Something like this waits for all the nerds, which in addition to how to play the game nothing can.
Don't go outside and don't know how to behave in a team.

Okay, I will give you very good advice, if you're trying to do, the first time to give up the easiest.
And will not beat you always, first ask like normal here I go down to the store I don't have time...it is not Vedis.
Or say they say the job of the party, with a good answer I'm not in any party not a member of the party and I have no ticket
Be strong and remember, you did once will do and the second. Washed the socks once because supposedly he not when, washing and second.
can someone talk about their cases?
What?

H
Habensky 30.07.20

The bulk of the recruits - cattle and Gopnik, who left after grade 9 in vocational schools and at age 19 joined the army. Are you going to let down the team, will be kicked. By all means try not to get there. You hunt year in the ass in the toilet from the crowd to for yacht Abramovich?

F
Francisk I 30.07.20

Unless the military has identified the flat that did not take away, if in the clinic, take pictures and help in recruitment and .....PROFIT

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

NKVD
Habensky
any way not going
AlexsandrVip
I hope)

K
KarambO 30.07.20

It's my turn. Reflux-gastritis, bulbit, the failure (or obstruction, do not remember) gatekeeper, flat 2 degrees (but the long walk the foot is still sore), severe pulmonary obstruction (pretty shortness of breath), heart rhythm is not normal(90-100 in the normal state, today ran - as much as 220...), the myocardium 15%. So far all I remembered. I, if I can get such a beautiful?

x
xAndrewx 30.07.20

I, if I can get such a beautiful?
Of course I would. And you will have a category of health.

C
Chiter v Zakone 30.07.20

And what actually prevents a flat drill?

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

I love crab sticks
very hardly
The great cheater
well, maybe reason with him do not take marching probably hurt

well, brothers gamers,tomorrow I'm going to give up the draft Board,in the evening I will unsubscribe if you don't get busted)

N
N1KO 30.07.20

Don't remember, two or three years ago I had one foot in - degree 2, second - 3. I must say that my doctor friend, he told me: Second degree - qualified, third - no. Do not fit. But the doctor, unfortunately, not everything is decided and I was given a reprieve until 2015 (I'm 25), with allusion to the fact, they say suddenly, that time comes in order. That's the story of my slope.

P
Prophet_92 30.07.20

okay,people,unfit I am..)freedom)I wish you all the same..in my opinion flat feet is the most harmless that can help to hang,and easy to be treated)

V
Vic Rattlehead 30.07.20

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... Feel have gathered here some scythe from the army, who fear that they will not be able to service to PLAY IN BATTLE (...ka), with the girls walking, DRINKING with the boys etc. YOU have to GO AND SERVE AND NOT retrieve your lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had an excuse with a heart, a diploma. But Nitsche, a diploma, then served in the Caucasus in the hot spot. So I still have 3 years of service in voennik wrote and not tuyev khuchua money for the vet rolled. Those who were, well, you support me well, my e. In the army, their entertainment, their fun, their pros and cons. And flatfooted, hoping that they will not take minus me all you want. I GIVE A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Vic Rattlehead 30.07.20

Prophet_92
Well then play on.

M
MrMaG 30.07.20

Ever heard of a tattoo and especially with the tunnels in the ears in the army do not take. Someone knows something about this?