3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gribulia 30.07.20 02:03 am

Cooling for i9-9900k

People, I have a big case has enough space for any tower cooler of water to take not much want to, do not trust, and constantly think that something will go wrong don't you want planiruetsya overclocking, but I don't want turntables were working at the limit, it is necessary that the cooler was a high tdp and coped with the cooling is quiet, it is better to consider in the range of 6-7 thousand?
51 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 30.07.20

Gribulia
In this price range... well
Спойлерhttps://market.yandex.ru/product--kuler-dlia-protsessora-noctua-nh-u14s/10403942?clid=703
https://market.yandex.ru/product--kuler-dlia-protsessora-be-quiet-dark-rock-pro-4/114392203?context=search&glfilter=4876749%3A12109486&glfilter=4876770%3A12109546&clid=703
Well, 400 rubles above your range:
Спойлерhttps://market.yandex.ru/product--kuler-dlia-protsessora-noctua-nh-d15/11030667?clid=703
.... if you do not mind the extra 400 rubles, then take it. I don't really see the point in
Gribulia wrote:
in General planiruetsya acceleration
I have the Core I9-9900K with copper Zalman CNPS9700 Cu... acceleration tried purely sporting interest's sake. Yes, it accelerates, but the question is why?.

h
hyper1 30.07.20

airstorm
what dichny cooler? what with it the temperature?)

a
airstorm 30.07.20

hyper1
hyper1 has written:
what dichny cooler?
You mean the Zalman CNPS9700 Cu? The cooler days of socket 775, but the Zalman rivet fasteners and joints under all possible sockets.
hyper1 has written:
what with it the temperature?)
I have the CPU clocked a total of 3 times and only for fun. The temperature was measured only 1 time, last summer, when accelerating to 9% in the game Rage 2. At room 25 degrees game at maximum settings. The CPU temperature ranged from 47-54 degrees.
This winter, in a room +32 (tested the heating :D) with no acceleration in the Witcher 3 at max speed the temperature reached 58 degrees.
The nightmare that I've tested, this AMD Phenom X4 9950. I can't remember what game maksimalno with a possible acceleration on the motherboard start. But even with the thermal grizzly conductonaut (liquid metal) instead of thermal paste, temperatures exceeded 70 degrees! And it's in our datacenter, where the temperature is always 18 !

L
Lex-one 30.07.20

Gribulia
On Yandex market you will find that for 6-7 thousand, and then take. If you do not take with Alic, all will be well.
The quality is about the same.

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Gribulia
Support brow above, you can take the Noctua NH-D15. You can also see another ASSASSIN III. Zalmay all I care about was very noisy, if the noise does not bother, it is possible and Zalman to look.

h
hyper1 30.07.20

airstorm
something can not believe such low temperatures with this cooler have 9900к. my 8700 under macho Rev. b is heated to 70

b
bosa 30.07.20

be quiet dark rock pro 4 is my choice.Noctua well or as wrote above.

a
airstorm 30.07.20

hyper1 has written:
under macho Rev. b
This radiator is made of aluminum and only heat pipes made of copper. Platform adjacent to the surface of the CPU needs to be polished a Nickel-plated copper, although on aliexpress meet with an aluminium platform. The aforementioned Zalman all parts of copper, and the same polished (no Nickel!!!) - i.e. better thermal conductivity.
But!
hyper1 has written:
something can not believe such low temperatures with this cooler
Thermaltek put on this macho Rev. b the fan at 1300 rpm max, when my Zalman fan is at 4800 rpm... that's almost like three and a half times higher. It is not surprising that temperatures below ;)
... By the way have the same Zalman on the same heatsink there is a version with a cooler at 3500 rpm and on 1800.

G
Gribulia 30.07.20

bosa
OK, and it differs radically from ASSASSIN III? also like the cooling spetsializiruyutsya? https://i2hard.ru/publications/21137/- from there it is written that rules like the tower, it is only strange that its thermal grease not included.

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Gribulia
You gave a link to is not the outdated model. C grade is better.
Gribulia
ASSASSIN III will be better be quiet dark rock pro 4, only thermopaste suggest to anoint not Dimulescu. It is generally best super tower for their $. Still as always the 15th of Noctua, Thermalright Silver arrow Extreme and Fanteks 140. All towers have their pros and cons. Incompatibility with high RAM heatsinks, the noise of the fans and ease of installation.
These turrets are designed for maximum acceleration on the air, in the case 9900К - above 5 HZ. If you need a break, then be quiet dark rock pro 4 good. You might snatch 95 degrees in your tasks, otherwise trottling=drawdown.
Come more carefully to the choice of thermal paste. Diculescu not advise-it dries quickly (with loss of heat sink).
Just in children is on 8700к@ Second Assassin-well, although the thermal paste under the lid. I have to Ryazan 3900x with the acceleration of Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme (Turntables are set up and no noise).
About Zalmay it is better to forget, they superbusy not produce (Dubsection). Although the updated thermopaste (Korean) - I then CLOSE.
Again, these coolers for maximum overclocking!

s
saa0891 30.07.20

Already wrote above take either Noctua or Be quiet and excellent cooling.

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Ryazancev wrote:
Assassin 3 has not even bad, even if to compare it with the dark rock pro 4 and NH-D15. To drive the stone above 5 GHz is not quite clear why, a huge increase in performance it will not give, but warm would be essential. But judging from the price, then the appropriate options are left ASSASSIN III( which is slightly cheaper) and dark rock pro 4 .
You by the way what thermal grease smear?

L
Lex-one 30.07.20

Ryazancev
Of course I understand, but not one soldiers will not stand 9900k in 5 GHz in prime 95, and catching random blue screens during heavy warzone,apex and other avx games, is not very desirable.
A BB gun only for flow.

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Lex-one
1. Not everyone needs to drive the Primes and Lexi with AVX with a 100% load on all cores. For 95% of the players Focus is not in percent, and in the graphics card. And the remaining 5% have bother with different kinds of WATER including custom.
2. Undervolting. Depends in what limits it should fit. Can be up to 250 Wat 9900K blew up EASILY.
Petruxinson
Like Korean (not China) paste from Zalman STG-2. But they were replaced by line STC, the children's anointed 8700k@5HZ without her scalp (STG-2). Videokaraoke pemasukan Zalman STC-9 (1080 ti Gnilopyat Horus -10 degrees was given after replacement of the native). Percent I pemasukan thermal Grizzly bears Crinata, bought a big tube of discounted, surplus sold on Craigslist at cost. The party turned out to be defective, with an abrasive leave scratches on surfaces. But the temperature kind of rules.
Did not like cooling paste Arctic MX-2. Repeatedly with them had an affair after several months. It is also not recommend the Pasta Deepcool z-9 - dries per year. MX-2 total faster. Wysihat loss teploprovodny properties, not Arctic silver. Ie a lot of silicone.
Overclocking is very important to choose both of achlada and paste. But its durability most of today's toothpastes are very bad. I think so often changed, as if often peremeshivaete expensive pasta - profit drip in his pocket who knows.

L
Lex-one 30.07.20

Ryazancev
I agree, not all, but the games have already started to use avx.
Undervolting = luck+BSOD.
Such to itself.

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Lex-one
Well. For tests on the Intel enough to spend a day off. And then the stillness and Quiet - the clear Blue sky, not a Screen.
By the way All modern laptops 100% need Undervolting. If on another PC you can stick the tower and forget it, then on the laptop the frequency of walking is much stronger, and even entire cooling system there is associated. So on modern hardware Undervolting it is a necessity. And plus the silence and increase productivity. But all the bruising it is necessary to catch at once, in a test period!

T
Torkvist 30.07.20

Petruxinson wrote:
you can take the Noctua NH-D15. You can also see another ASSASSIN III
I would even more diculescu cooler and watched, it was called killer Noctua due to better temperatures. And the price is less than 700 rubles, and in appearance, the assassin wins, the truth is not all important. Loses only the noise, but this value is meager that even no one would notice, only if device.

G
Gribulia 30.07.20

Ryazancev wrote:
You gave a link to is not the outdated model. C grade is better.
I apologize that I do not understand, and you correct?
Ryazancev wrote:
It is generally best super tower for their $.
Well, if it's so, so probably not worth it except for the ASSASSIN III choose something else, or they have osobennosti? height I looked should be, and memory modules too, to intermeddle be

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Gribulia
The height of the slats from the continents best perederei, suddenly would not have to run for a new operatorom or remove the radiators from the old if they are there. Plus pasta Ryazancev painted very well. Although I like the MX-5, and diculescu Z-9 tried 2 years ago, I basically rules it was then dried of course, but the computer worked almost 24/7 with her. And if you become ASSASSIN III, you can safely take.

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Gribulia
You wrote about the C grade, and gave a link to unity (legacy). C grade was better.
Try to compare the appearance.
Unity
Spoiler
C grade
Spoiler