3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gribulia 30.07.20 02:03 am

Cooling for i9-9900k

People, I have a big case has enough space for any tower cooler of water to take not much want to, do not trust, and constantly think that something will go wrong don't you want planiruetsya overclocking, but I don't want turntables were working at the limit, it is necessary that the cooler was a high tdp and coped with the cooling is quiet, it is better to consider in the range of 6-7 thousand?
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 30.07.20

Gribulia wrote:
I apologize that I do not understand, and you correct?...
Спойлерhttp://www.gamerstorm.com/ru/CPUAIRCOOLER/product/2019-08/1350_11701.shtml

G
Gribulia 30.07.20

Ryazancev wrote:
You wrote about the C grade, and gave a link to unity (legacy). C grade was better.
well, purely in appearance it is difficult to compare, I understand that tdp more or III what are the main differences? more tubes heat? I read that she got rid of, there is also a performance all was fine.
Petruxinson wrote:
everything is normal with the straps, I have them low, that if the radiators were, then the problem

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Gribulia wrote:
well, purely in appearance it is difficult to compare, I understand that tdp more or III what are the main differences? more tubes heat? I read that she got rid of, there is also a performance all was fine.
In order not to write a bunch of text, you yourself can read it because you read a review on the first version, here's the third
Everything in the first two paragraphs written https://3dnews.ru/998578/obzor-deepcool-assassin-iii
Gribulia wrote:
everything is normal with the straps, I have them low, that if the radiators were, then the problem
Then you can safely take

G
Gribulia 30.07.20

Petruxinson
In General, it and will take. sense to compare it with the previous versions if they are not much cheaper, and a new revision is better judging by reviews ASSASSIN III excellent ratio quality/price option, by the way the photo shows that and the radiator made that would not interfere with even straps memory with radiator

G
Gribulia 30.07.20

T
Torkvist 30.07.20

Gribulia wrote:
by the way the photo shows that and the radiator made that would not interfere with even straps memory with radiator
Yes there is, lifted up on the motherboard and well. And then many coolers there are problems that will take and then RAM interferes. When you take the test it true what they say in the reviews that will cool everything. And of course the noise level is interested in what rpm you can hear it?

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Torkvist
Well, for that and a cooler should pick up, and not to run for the first hit, which you will have to cover all the strips of operates.
And noise also wonder of course how he behaves like this heat.
Gribulia you just put it correctly)

T
Torkvist 30.07.20

Petruxinson wrote:
Well, for that and a cooler should pick up, and not to run for the first hit, which you will have to cover all the strips of operates.
Different situations happen. Sometimes navaneeta culeros, run to the nearest store and take what is there and available, and then suffer. And someone purposefully selects and chooses from several models in advance.
Petruxinson wrote:
And noise also wonder of course how he behaves like this heat.
This review is Scam https://overclockers.ru/lab/show/100749/obzor-i-testirovanie-processornogo-kulera-deepcool-gamer-storm-assassin-iii
here on the shelves is painted he is better than Noctua with him dipko just compare on the same stand.

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Torkvist
Well, in General Yes, the TSA even stone alike, Noctua more massive, and ASSASSIN III is slightly less, but performance is not worse than Noctua. In General the TC will unsubscribe then, as he has a temperature, but it should be good.

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Guys, can anyone interested. Came super tower from Zalman Zalman CNPS20X.
Performance radiator makes all presently existing in the air.
But there are 2 But.
1. Frameless turntables - weak air flow.
2. Not a top of the pasta in the kit.
If, in addition to invest in turntables and paste, then...
The company Noctua an urgent need to produce new clothes :)
Please note that the minimum speed when the dependence of the blow is reduced. This beast crawls 15th of Noctua (Considered the standard for measurements).
As always chased beauty and...
Watched 2 of the test. In one 2 degrees behind the reference, the other went around (stock acquisition).

G
Gribulia 30.07.20

Petruxinson
I mean? as it is possible to incorrectly put? In General, the tower is great, looks like that would rock my cool even much to gain momentum is not necessary, because working all the time almost silent
Ryazancev wrote:
Performance radiator makes all presently existing in the air.
and how much does floor miracle? and about the pasta finally do not care, like still likely have at home a tube of MX just in lies.. And so it turns out even crap turntables sprawled on the Zalman?

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Gribulia
MX4 is a good paste (not the top), but sometimes fake. Comes with +- the same performance.STC-8 (made in South Korea). Experienced number nine - I then close.
It is a miracle 6000 rubles in Tredge (Shop nice)
https://www.onlinetrade.ru/catalogue/kulery_dlya_protsessorov-c1492/zalman/kuler_dlya_protsessora_zalman_cnps20x-1962179.html?friend_id=1367961
By the way, Deepcool Assassin 3 price for 10 rubles less - 5990 (ibid.).
https://www.onlinetrade.ru/catalogue/kulery_dlya_protsessorov-c1492/deepcool/kuler_dlya_protsessora_deepcool_assassin_iii_ret-1935801.html?friend_id=1367961

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Gribulia
I met some personalities that tower in the other side of the bet, just painful to watch. Well, congratulations on the new you. As with the temperatures in load? Drove stress tests what? MX-4 smeared as I understand?
Ryazancev wrote:
The super tower from Zalman Zalman CNPS20X.
Meanwhile, TS has already bought the assassin, and it seems like he liked it.

T
Torkvist 30.07.20

Petruxinson wrote:
I met some personalities that tower in the other side of the bet, just painful to watch.
Such individuals have nothing to do the Assembly by yourself, let the experts give, and even then the complaint that it with iron something is wrong.
Petruxinson wrote:
Meanwhile, TS has already bought the assassin
He may not like it, all good. The main thing to ustanavlivat understanding person. There's also the thermal paste it comes with, it is necessary to use more expensive or something to use?

I
Ivan Golunov 30.07.20

Put the guns what's the problem, right now would be to put the dropsy in 2к20,and suddenly she spilled all closed. And safety is paramount.

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Ivan Golunov
The Chukchi's not a reader, Chukchi writer, right? The vehicle was originally asked to help with the choice of air, and actually already bought ASSASSIN III. Well, it seems to me you wrote your post without reading not a single post in this thread, even messages from TCA.

T
Torkvist 30.07.20

Petruxinson wrote:
actually already bought ASSASSIN III
Now started to watch it and not see it on CSN in the sale, apparently for powerful assemblies suspension option, has been dismantled. As the closest analogue is Noctua, which costs more than 1K rubles, and in addition how the slightest difference in the silence nothing else can give. Even after the date.

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Torkvist wrote:
Now started to watch it and not see it on CSN in the sale, apparently for powerful assemblies suspension option, has been dismantled. As the closest analogue is Noctua, which costs more than 1K rubles, and in addition how the slightest difference in the silence nothing else can give. Even after the date.
Well, we have not only DNS coolers sells. Anyway I do not understand how appearance can become obsolete, that do not understand. Here is how the cars compare in General: there is assassin 3 is Noctua. They are plus minus the same performance characteristics and performance. But the noise level is different, price is different, here the person chooses, but this is subjectivising.

B
Barda 30.07.20

Going to buy ASSASSIN III. Never found information on noise, how the fans behave?

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Barda
There is a 140-forging Deepcool TF 140S, up to 750 rpm quiet at 800 rpm already heard, but comfortable, close to 1400 rpm under 50 dBA, it's a lot, but hardly ever you'll have to work at such speed, if you have certainly stone the heat while overclocking. In General quiet.