3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gribulia 30.07.20 02:03 am

Cooling for i9-9900k

People, I have a big case has enough space for any tower cooler of water to take not much want to, do not trust, and constantly think that something will go wrong don't you want planiruetsya overclocking, but I don't want turntables were working at the limit, it is necessary that the cooler was a high tdp and coped with the cooling is quiet, it is better to consider in the range of 6-7 thousand?
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barda 30.07.20

Petruxinson
OK, thank you. I'm so honored, and realized that the thermal grease that is included is better not to use? Supposedly it dries quickly..is There a suitable alternative?

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

Barda
There is a very interesting branch and everything is written so perfectly, if certainly read it. Each recommends their: Zalman STG-2, Deepcool z-9, cooling Arctic MX-4. Complete thermal paste as far as I remember there z-9( could be wrong), it will last for a year and a half. You can safely use.

O
OkGo 30.07.20

Barda
The suspension was MX-2/MX-4. But it is during the time when they had a democratic price tag, while giving the same results as the more expensive paste. Still appreciated for their durability.

Now easier to buy something cheaper: Nano Diamond Evercool, CoolerMaster MasterGel Pro, AeroCool Baraf-S and all about the in this class. And expensive class, but they difference will give quite a bit even compared to the most expensive pastas (well, if you don't start talking about liquid metal). 3-5 degrees, if you smoke powerful processor in the stress tests.

G
Gribulia 30.07.20

Barda
what do you have a system that you will put yourself ASSASSIN III? this will directly depend on the noise level, and thermopaste a guide there https://www.overclockers.ua/cooler/thermal-paste/all/ I do not know why before you ask questions although you would not read the math part... about diculescu thermal paste, I can't say anything bad, it is normal

O
OkGo 30.07.20

Gribulia
Hyde is good, but a bit outdated.

Take the same Zalman ZM-STG2. People arguing that the version of Chinese manufacturing is inferior to the Korean version. Plus, the price tag on it has changed, and the price tag on the MX-4 (it's not about the dollar exchange rate).
MX-4 the new generations became much thicker, although their main parameters preserved, sort of.
And so it will have to analyze each type of paste. Because 9 years had a lot to change.

IMHO, if you do not overclock, then the paste is generally better to watch based on durability. The difference is 1-2 degrees for the majority of users plays no role. Yes, and most will not get into the unit every 3-6 months to replace degraded thermal interface.

P
Petruxinson 30.07.20

OkGo
Used MX-4, Deepcool z-9, with Alec even took GD 400 or 900 can't even remember. The temperature of the stone that is almost the same with all the pastes, there is a difference in accuracy. But hurry, it is not strange dried MX-4,and the longest lived z-9( a year and a half). So as you will get. And talked about assassin 3, in which the sole is polished well and you can smear part of any pasta.

O
OkGo 30.07.20

Petruxinson
Suddenly, to be honest. MB, no luck.
Used MX-4 on the processor and graphics card - no complaints there.
On the GPU paste has changed in the last year. Temperature has not changed (well, except that the discount on warm weather).

That speech, to smear anything. But would not shrink tightly.

A
Artem Kotov3 30.07.20

I would have recommended guns, thousands 8-9. Under tricipher just your Intel which is not boom boom in hladnjak cool.

O
OkGo 30.07.20

Artem Котов3
What is there for 8-9 thousand to search among air cooling, if the Noctua NH-D15 you can find for less than 8K?

G
Gribulia 25.10.20

Petruxinson
Well, I also do not understand how the meaning before used immediately to look for the "most snubs" is a paste in the kit, smeared, a couple of screws twisted, use while everything is normal, there are problems changed. Not clear dancing with tambourine, of course, if ASSASSIN III did not have pasta in the kit, I would look for options and so they do not make sense.

P
Petruxinson 25.10.20

Artem Kotov3
It is interesting of course when people do not read the topic, but they want to write.
Gribulia
You wouldn't look for anything, you'd go to the first store you got, and you'd take what you're eating, because the cooler would have to be put up. In general, on such a case the pasta should always lie at home, well, or you put a dipcul in the set.