3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whitewolf1939 24.10.19 11:59 am

Crashes at startup (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Game crashes at startup (3 times start) screen would be off but he's not sure he wants
269 Comments
Sort by:
R
R0MAND 24.10.19

Ubisoft: We are aware that some players have encountered a crash when running the game on PC after the screen with a warning about epilepsy or screen about historical events.
If You are experiencing the previously mentioned difficulties, please check the MINIMUM requirements for the game Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.
If You encounter a crash when you run and You have installed Nvidia graphics card, please UPDATE your video DRIVERS TO the LATEST VERSION.
Further, if Your system fits the minimum requirements, please contact SUPPORT at UBISOFT, by providing the following information:
- MSINFO
- DXDIAG
Data about the account Uplay game Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Any information may help with our investigation. Thank you for your cooperation!

We will wait to see what they narackamous.

Источникhttps://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/faqs/000037615

D
Dmitry.ru 24.10.19

R0MAND
Wood 416.16. Crashes after logo as before.. Origs without problems run.

K
Kasik111 24.10.19

Try reinstall video card driver

T
Timur shermatov 24.10.19

I have the same problem with the startup and departure. Say what is necessary as it is to run in windowed mode and everything will be fine. But how to run the game in windowed mode, if after a warning with Epilepsy the game, there is even no settings....

D
Dmitry.ru 24.10.19

Timur Shermatov
Not helped windowed mode.

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

At the moment the incentive is 360 positive feedback, 100 negative, more than 20 pages of complaints on off.website.
The noise is gaining momentum, I do not understand why so hard to fix it before today's release. Only angered people)

All have curse yubisoft say that can not buy more than 1 game, although we all know that when not in play that we will play the game of yubisofta,such cases children)

N
Nofacesees 24.10.19

Guys all this crap! I percent support AVX, and PC are all good, BUT STILL liked it! tried everything, nothing helps, no window modes with frame and without! My request to the support team already sent to another Department, now waiting for a response. Most importantly, 20 hours of play was perfect, but after ...

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

Nofacesees
You're lucky, I wish I had 20 hours to play))) Then logo not seen the game(((

D
Dmitry.ru 24.10.19

dima_quant
So these idiots already 2 times so lohanulis with exactly the same problem in Crew 2 and the Origins. Drive shorter. Who has the ability beceite money.

h
harior 24.10.19

percent G4600 (supports AVX And SSE4.1) also crashes after the warning about epilepsy , Origins was 45 -50 FPS ... I Hope it will patch

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

harior
do not hope them to the bulb

i
i_like_coffee 24.10.19

harior
where did you get your PERC supports AVX? I have a 4620
I looked at the specifications you have as well as my only support 4.1 and 4.2

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

i_like_coffee
4600 supports avx

i
i_like_coffee 24.10.19

ryslan666
Give me a link where infa sotka) at the official site Intel no such information
And in principle on all the reviews written that they do not support avx and because of what such cheap

N
Nikolay Ololay 24.10.19

It's funny to see how sitting on stumps blamed Jubilee for the fact that they did not deliver support instructions for troughs

i
i_like_coffee 24.10.19

Nicholas Ololi
To each his own ) to someone and nothing, and when I collected the computer in the past year was on a budget, and I personally do not criticize yubikov because it makes no sense, especially here, I FSUs, I if and itch I percent change

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

i_like_coffee
find your percent here https://technical.city/ru/cpu/Pentium-G4600

D
Dmitry.ru 24.10.19

For very smart, explain. After the departure of the logos, occurs even in people with i7 7700k. The incentive a lot of people with this problem and they are very different builds. There are those who run on Prots, even without the support of these fucking instructions. Say so it was in Oridzhn on release, then patched it. But this is Downsoft, they never learn...

Yes, the same Oridzhn and CRU 2 I have no problem start.

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

At the moment the incentive:
1200 positive reviews
420 is negative, as nikruti almost half)

i
i_like_coffee 24.10.19

ryslan666
now go there and look at the response to my comment
there are also office site, I do not understand why refer to third-party resources