3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whitewolf1939 24.10.19 11:59 am

Crashes at startup (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Game crashes at startup (3 times start) screen would be off but he's not sure he wants
269 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nofacesees 24.10.19

Guys, I monitor off. English forum, each comment is associated with this problem, writing: Try to install the game on the C disk. Has helped someone, although a little hard to believe.

M
Maks Homut 24.10.19

Nofacesees
and if it is installed on the C: drive))

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

ryslan666
4600 no avx as in (4560 4620 and), I say this as myself know 4600, and to find out whether you have got some avx instruction download software cpuz, and do not guess as there are no noobs lol)

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

what to do wasted on this game 4399 +extra content season pass, 1799 and 6198к

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

ryslan666
wait for the patch if not the patch will be released, then sell the CPU deacidify grandmother and get ryzen fx8300 or 3 or 5

s
sergik221 24.10.19

It's easier than you think

s
sergik221 24.10.19

return the money through support and wait for patch that will fix everything and then re-buy the game voila

h
harior 24.10.19

i_like_coffee
https://technical.city/EN/cpu/Pentium-G4600-protiv-Pentium-G4560 SEE ON THIS WEBSITE

i
insel260 24.10.19

I was constantly negative and insulting after I write that EVERY game from yubisoft the first week - lag, frieze and crashes.
But sheep persistently telling me that it is my imagination and I'm just being a hater.
:D
As touches me the naive Chukchi kids ahahah...
My principle is that
1. buy the game yubisoft.
2. Wait a week or two.
3. Update the game by installing the first (or even tenth) patch-patch.
4. Enjoy a comfortable game.

Thus not appearing disgusting first impressions of the game and the game brings lots of fun.
So I started to go after Unity. The fact that the first days of the game was terribly zabagovany and caused extreme aversion to the game. Even years later, I don't want to play it, and left the game with one completed Chapter.

So I suggest just to wait a bit for patches-patch and play at your pleasure. Keeping thus your nerves and getting a good impression from the first run of the game.

D
Dmitry.ru 24.10.19

insel260
Giza. I bought a game from Gunsite on the release. More such errors are not repeated.

t
taunminodor 24.10.19

So, pozici. Assassin crashes when I come to Megaride to talk with Nikolaus, tried in advance to get out to the ship and get on the horse , but to no avail. Is there like some sort of territorial border, after crossing which the game crashes. Prior to that, no bugs and crashes nebylo. Anyone had this problem? How to fix?

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

taunminodor
well at least you've got the game to start and that is good

i
i_like_coffee 24.10.19

harior
are you kidding? the same site they wrote that correct, but not immediately

i
i_like_coffee 24.10.19

ryslan666
what have you bought for 4400? for the price it ultimate edition what you're there season pass bought???? )))
ultimate is the most complete edition at the moment and it is all included, except for belongings for donation

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

i_like_coffee
bought another ACC to my brother

h
harior 24.10.19

Boys with stumps take the game back
Hello, harior228!
Thank you for the information provided.

Sorry, but I have to tell you that the system requirements Your PC does not meet the minimum requirements of the game Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. In particular, it does not fit Your Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4600.

With minimal requirements You can find on the page: https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/faqs/000036863/

Your CPU does not support AVX, refer to the detailed processor information Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4600 by clicking the link: https://ark.intel.com/ru/products/97453/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G4600-3M-Cache-3-60-GHz-
Please pay attention to paragraph extend the set of commands.

Contact us if you experience any difficulty or issues. To contact us You can respond to this request via the website support.ubi.com under My account.

F
Flashka_xxx 24.10.19

Anyone knows approximate release date for the fix patch?

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

Flashka_xxx
The company weekend until Tuesday(Monday in Canada day off, too) so at least on Tuesday we'll find out the information regarding the patch or its output)

F
FemSH23 24.10.19

I was helped by two things:1)in the properties, put a tick to run in compatibility mode with Win 8.
2)Updated the firewood to none.

s
sergik221 24.10.19

not one case does not know when the patch is released it will fix everything?