3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whitewolf1939 24.10.19 11:59 am

Crashes at startup (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Game crashes at startup (3 times start) screen would be off but he's not sure he wants
269 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanzo942 24.10.19

People! Played 5 hours. Went to the game and there is no button to DOWNLOAD or to CONTINUE, only NEW GAME. Bought in UPLAY. Can you tell what's the problem?Where is the saving?

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

hanzo942
create a separate topic, here sit those who do not can enter the game.

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

the answer from support Thank You for contacting Ubisoft support.

Let me start with an apology for the time I spent to get you this ticket.

Indeed, I can confirm that processors that do not support AVX, under system requirements, and cannot effectively run this game.

You can check the requirements on the following FAQ:
- https://support.ubi.com/en-AU/Faqs/000036863/System-requirements-for-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-ACOD

From the information I have at my disposal, it would not be fixed in future updates, because the processors without AVX are outdated.

Seeing this product was not purchased directly from us, we will not be able to proceed to the refund request, so I would advise you tor each retailer who sold you this game.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Afonso
Support Ubisoft

r
ryslan666 24.10.19

tell me where you can sell ACC's with this fucking game, edition ultimate steam returned the money and for the standard no yupley does not return the money brother bought yupley what to do.

S
Sergh1987 24.10.19

I have this problem.The game goes fine but on the start screen, blinking cursor and nothing to do with him is impossible , and in a moment flies.HELP!!!!!

h
harior 24.10.19

Bombs from the fact that not the money is not returned (as in many), then I returned them, and from the fact that really wanted to play in the Odyssey and have not played ( the same pre-order did). But with FarCry 5 was not like this, it perfectly goes on the stump+ 1050ti on ultra VERY UPSET - the whole weekend is ruined... THANKS UBISOFT

R
R0MAND 24.10.19

https://twitter.com/TheCrewGame/status/1013855201533493248
The official explanation of the developers of The Crew 2, which also had the problem with the AVX requirement, but was cut in the patch. It follows that AVX is needed for built-in video editor (or photorika in the case of Assassin's Creed). So that you can try to shower developers on the official forums and in social networks requests and proposals to cut photo mode, as it was in The Crew 2, and then at least so we can play on our percent.

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

harior
Year doesn't matter, there are phone 2017 that are worse than those of 2013, in your processer only 2 cores, it budget, and is not a game, the fact that he is stalling the game - it's a miracle, wait a week, if the patch does not drive, buy a fx6300 or 8320 and try to sell your stump)

W
Whitewolf1939 24.10.19

dima_quant
have chosen a INTEL Core i5 8400, LGA 1151v2 OEM, like chipper
if the patch is going to update the hardware

R
R0MAND 24.10.19

People, our took!
Ubisoft: We actively monitor reports of failures in the PC and want to take the time to provide you with an update on this issue.
First of all, we want to thank everyone who contacted us through various channels to provide additional information. Thanks to your support we were able to identify the common cause of some cases of reported accidents: influencing CPUs do not support AVX - read more about it below.
We've heard your feedback and are now actively working on a solution to expand the supported processors for our players to give the ability to run Assassin's Creed Odyssey without the support of AVX is the minimum requirement.
Since it is a continuous process, we cannot yet determine the approximate time, but rest assured that for us it is a priority, and we will keep you informed of progress.
Источникhttps://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1941337

D
Dmitry.ru 24.10.19

R0MAND
Oh wait. Waiting for a fucking patch that solves the problem of blown, sucked from the finger...

W
Whitewolf1939 24.10.19

R0MAND
Since it is true, then wait for

N
Nyakote 24.10.19

Crashes in black during the game. Turned off AntiVir and removed some acceleration, whatever. Not what is not hot according to the sensors. Just during the game, clap and flew. Thought the one-time action, but as I read, not I one such unique. Need a patch since the game is simply not possible. Throws randomly through time.

B
Bobrik0903 24.10.19

Nyakote
On what hardware you play? Lisna I have over 30 hours of gameplay is not a single jamb

N
Nyakote 24.10.19

Bobrik0903
CPU type HexaCore AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 3900 MHz (39 x 100)
Motherboard ASRock Gaming AB350 K4 (4 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 2 M. 2, 4 DDR4 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
The video card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (6 GB)
I don't know from where regular flights, the Origins took place without problems, though and bought it immediately.

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

Yes folks, we were able to reach out, waiting for the patch, kind of like izi) still no one called me by buying my g4600, which I planned to sell and to buy better)))

W
Whitewolf1939 24.10.19

dima_quant
common sense won I would even say

N
Nyakote 24.10.19

dima_quant
On page of steam has already used up not enough about these departures, the configuration of the iron absolutely all different. Yubiki needs to fix the patch anyway.

k
krutoisam4 24.10.19

10 minutes of the game and closing, and so on. In events writes saying the display driver stopped responding. In other games such problems were not observed(

d
dima_quant 24.10.19

Don't forget that almost all completed the game, and in a week it will be forgotten about and we will be in a week to enjoy it, + maybe another patch and optimize ride and it's gonna be fire. I really wanted to stream, play already have 2 numbers, but nothing can be done) Let's hope that until the 14th ( to the trail. weekends) they will have time)