3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er1sh 24.10.19 12:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

Share your impressions of the game!
51 Comments
Sort by:
p
pam007666 24.10.19

raw game!!!!!!!!! optimization is missing( except for the prologue, there are 60)and crazy long load!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
BLACK_VIT 24.10.19

I think Outlast 2 will collect more dough than this trash.

s
safot 24.10.19

To me, this game reminded me why the far cry 3, but there was a little more action, the story is stronger, the sound is awesome. Ubitye time waiting for another miracle will go.

O
Overclock[er] 24.10.19

The game honestly. The second Sniper was better.

e
e-ee 24.10.19

Watched loads of bugs , sticky hero, flying enemies , loss of purpose (the label is. but the character which it is necessary to remove no).
Systematic W a computer about 6 times on the level black widow - after the first minute (as it is not like the iron problem was), lasted until not passed the bridge and returned to the widow and was all OK. And the frickin ' bug - gathering all Evsikov, apparently the problem is solved by the developers. Overall, the toy itself is pleasant (if you omit the bugs), I recommend to return to it if you haven't tried in two months, I think corrected. Hmm, the price tag is still bullied, I think a couple months will be reduced by 30-40 percent to a more realistic. Well, or wait for torrents)))

D
Deagle84 24.10.19

Poor game, typical Polish shooter Ala Alcatraz, only Grifoni better (relative to Alcatraz) that's all.
Incentives thank you for the opportunity to return the loot!!!
Do not try this game to buy for 2ka. it stands on the strength of RUB 500.

L
LaFeT666 24.10.19

game full your

R
RTYWD 24.10.19

Watched videos on the tube and came to the conclusion that this game is at the level of 2012,the graphics and gameplay is complete trash,even the rock should not be surprised that there are no stupid Denuvo.To produce games in 2017 and sell them for 2 K,it's just a crime!

O
Overclock[er] 24.10.19

Yes You are good to whine, don't play. What is the snot of these? It's like being forced to play.
Great game for its genre. After a couple hours of the game sucked - not to party, have already reached the 4th action. Graphics are excellent, with Very high, is not a masterpiece of course, but not very bad. In General, will initially be so-so, but after the game's plot will unfold on the contrary, unexpectedly for HS, everything will continue to be only more interesting. Play. By the way on top of it I also do not particularly impressed.

S
Shake777 24.10.19

Yes a copy of far cry even branch of skills similar in type . optimization rules . I agree with Overclock[er] . all the same game from city interactive lords of the fallen apart (clone of dark souls) and the previous parts of the sniper they have really no, again, clones of call of duty on the second world where more kudyshnaya. special hopes the new sniper is still not inspired. none waited. so the game is not for everybody. poles ( not counting the cd project) are far to ubiков, etc. but they stretch and stretch and look bad a year or 2-3 the bomb and throw. who knows.

b
bazilews 24.10.19

And I like the game,yet,but we'll see.

B
Bogdan Farina 24.10.19

I agree 100 game the same,boring,downloaded and deleted,that's all))

G
GROM-RU 24.10.19

I'll put my 5 cents - I personally like the game - animation shooting (headshots), finally the bomb tasks of the same type agree, but every shot is a different story.
IMHO - a game for fans of the series, but not for those who used to run corridor shooters with tabasom on the edge....

e
eN4ez 24.10.19

Sloppy game with a taste of misery,
the cheapness in all things, in the graph (little textures and details, the map is large and of the same type), poor voice acting (very little phrases, people, scenery), repetitive animation of kills, rescues only that these Killa shoot from different angles, the behavior of people and the logic of their actions - developed for it did not take.
Rating: as the tyre that's right, you can shoot a little, but to play, to explore the territory - it is boring.

R
RussianAlex 24.10.19

Hmm... the impression is ambiguous. On the one hand: a kind of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands for Rambo lone. And on the other: the curve implementation and poor AI. Well, where? WHERE else, when he saw lying patrol with a hole in the head, his partner will first ask are You there okay?, and then on the radio will give an alarm. Even in the original SE 3 bots were smarter. About optimization - I keep silent, because do not complain. So - the game
For the PS Prolog - test. Only for the architecture on the location he can be forgiven a lot
PPS I Play on maximum difficulty.
By the way there is somewhere the possibility to shoot at a distance of over 1 km? I have more than 500m does not work

N
NuKoLb 24.10.19

the game is full of boring, there are even outposts captured and after some time they appear again and again soldiers need to capture, this is stupid.
the ending in General..... silent)) see for yourself.
jobs are all the same, you need to get on base and steal data, or to kill the captain, and so on until the end of the game
the world is empty, there is no people not within the settlement except animals, like deer and wolves, people do inhabit current in towns or outposts on the roads you will not meet them..
The animation people generally otsutvuet in the game, even movements like a robot and the face ... the mouth just moves and all) there are no emotions in other characters
Even dull homefront revalyutsiya was interesting at times. what is this incredible.)
Kraft does not need ammo, there is ammo cost 12-100 coins, and you give a lot, on 20,000 thousand to the end of the game purchase ammunition from stock, what do Kraft made bullets and grenades, just an unnecessary thing to the end of the game it is not used. not much needed in the game, my rating 4из10
still need 2K for such a g.....
this game is worth a maximum of 200p.

K
Kiselev51 24.10.19

I fully agree with the previous speaker, the game is just boring, no plot, no variety in missions.

S
S.t.e.n 24.10.19

I don't know...posnayperit it... Well, I just got a sniper for life, in the sense that he always loved snipers and all sniper positions, where as a Hitman lying around and see everything, building the strategy... ie. the main thing for me to get to a high point and then starts all personally my interest of this game... slow mo bullet is not boring, but it is a pity that few scripts...and only in the head...
True writing, the world is empty, etc... well, here the situation is almost like Smgfancom Payne...world is not for research, and for the freedom of plaque on base...[wanted of course not, but in fact was exactly]...
How shooting for free is the game like.... For 2K and of course I'd been in a huge upset... although...to be honest.. for 2K I'd be upset at any game...
--

R
RussianAlex 24.10.19

Hmm... I was able to make headshots at 550. Mining town, depot. shot from the slope of the impasse. the main problem is the multiplicity of sight is not enough. when will be the 24th to be repeated. now moved to the village, but something SO long can't see locations. Although the card is very encouraging - 2 km in diameter at the top of the gorge, how much along - XS. haven't measured

G
GROM-RU 24.10.19

a list of all achievements of the single:
achievements

displayName: Sniper: a basic course,
description: End of Prolog,

displayName: Ghost hunt,
description: Complete Action 1,

displayName: the enemy of my Enemy,
description: Complete Action 2,

displayName: Shuffle,
description: Complete Action 3,

displayName: Final phase,
description: Complete Action 4,

displayName: bounty Hunter,
description: Neutralize 25% from the list of wanted criminals for one passage,

displayName: the Sheriff,
description: Neutralize 50% from the list of wanted criminals for one passage,

displayName: Sheriff,
description: Neutralize 75% from the list of wanted criminals for one passage,

displayName: Marshal,
description: Neutralize 100% of the list of wanted criminals for one passage,

displayName: Character: dam,
description: Complete all additional jobs on the dam for one passage,

displayName: Character: a mining town,
description: Complete all additional jobs in the mining town for one passage,

displayName: Character: village,
description: Complete all additional jobs in the village for one pass,

displayName: marksman,
description: unlock all primary weapon,

displayName: Assault,
description: unlock all secondary weapon,

displayName: marksman,
description: unlock all guns,

displayName: Handmade,
description: for the First time to make a subject of,

displayName: all hands,
description: to Make 1 item in each category,

displayName: treasure Hunter,
description: Find 25% of the collectible items in one pass,

displayName: Archaeologist,
description: Find 50% of collectibles for one passage,

displayName: Stone,
description: Find all the collectibles for one passage,

displayName: Traveler,
description: Pass 5 key points for one passage,

displayName: Vagabond,
description: Pass the 10 key points for one passage,

displayName: Everything is under control,
description: Pass 20 key points for one passage,

displayName: the survivalist,
description: 150 samples of organic origin for single pass,

displayName: You can't hide from me,
description: Kill the enemy a shot from a sniper rifle through the wall,

displayName: Sudden death,
description: Kill 20 enemy snipers for single pass,

displayName: curiosity killed the cat,
description: Divert 30 enemies using stun ammunition for single pass,

displayName: death mark,
description: Mark 30 enemies using marking ammunition for single pass,

displayName: Assassin,
description: Run 25 silent kills in one pass,

displayName: Interrogation,
description: to Interrogate 15 people for one passage,

displayName: War drones,
description: Open all modules of the drone,

displayName: Peeping Tom,
description: Mark 10 enemies using security cameras for one passage,

displayName: human target,
description: Withstand 500 hits, not dying, for one passage,

displayName: Death from above,
description: Kill 20 enemies by attacking them from above, for single pass,

displayName: Death on wheels,
description: Kill 25 enemies while driving, for one passage,

displayName: diamond Eyes,
description: Kill the enemy with a head shot from 500 meters using a scope with 10x magnification,

displayName: Reconnaissance from the air,
description: Make the drone to fly 5 km for single pass,

displayName: Unremarkable gait,
description: Pass 1 km in position, crouching behind the one pass,,

displayName: Runner,
description: Run 10 km for single pass,

displayName: Long trip,
description: to Overcome 100 km by car in one pass,

displayName: Triple kill,
description: Kill 3 enemies with a single bullet,

displayName: I'm the man,
description: Open all the prizes,