3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er1sh 24.10.19 12:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

Share your impressions of the game!
51 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantin Fillipov 24.10.19

Svart Sol
and when our weapons became Finnish?

a
abgalter 24.10.19

Great game!

R
Ripper Man 24.10.19

already thought the game another prohodnyak myself before udolenie to play at least the second mission on the way to the goal heard Russian speech. stopped and stood listening, in a lonely Georgian mountain cabin was the radio, and from it flowed the song Capa and bad balance. I provigil out of boredom just stuck to the radio for 20 minutes. it will put 8 out of 10, the rest of the game sucks.

M
Murgen75 24.10.19

I'm a little unclear who is fighting whom? In the description in the game like it is said that the Russian attack on Georgia defenseless, and I need to fix it. That is, I in the face pindoskih freak have to kill their Russian brothers? Then I immediately remove this shit.

T
Thorgal 24.10.19

The game rated 5/10.
Threw a grenade at the feet of the enemies guarding the prisoners. Enemies all perished, the prisoners in the yard away from them, not a scratch. The plot is generally the bottom, proncipal from the start of the game to end all cutscene. Even get was lazy, dregs complete. But the mission quite norms, although the stealth in the game is somewhat crooked. And shooting something besides the sniper raises questions. Buggy didn't replace anything else. All machines are closed type. The turntables do not rotate screws. This is the way from Stimovsky version...

No, played extra missions and reduced another assessment. 4/10 my rating. Two missions with explosives could not pass due to the fact that the explosives though, and is taken off the table, but in the inventory it is not and to set it bluntly, there is no way. Even jacked the truck in the DLC and at the entrance to their base the departure on the Desk in front of the closed gate. It's at the very end of the mission! Parkour done badly. In General the product is quite raw released. A couple of years, and enable was necessary...

s
slast1212 24.10.19

Hi all . Recently bought a SGW 3 Season Pass Edition . All that was in the kit , all the game has but two multiplayer maps , they should buy , please tell me , thanks in advance !!! Did everyone get these 2 cards need to buy .

S
Sasha Oganyan 24.10.19

That same mission, I want to say that the game tells about the life of one of the best snipers(fictional)

B
Baxmep 24.10.19

the game was made for sonelec because of this, these lags and the small range of drawing bots...

P
Pomperpower 24.10.19

GTX 780 TI + processor overclocked to 4.6 GHz

http://i79.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1017/77/_d4005723376b6ecc0f1c0135ee287477.png
http://i79.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1017/8d/_ac1d323aa67b2cf928ccf510daa70d8d.png
http://i79.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1017/5a/_5114bb6910592113292bd7acc467fb5a.png
http://i79.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1017/69/_57e31296d02355d48cfaabbf1ef39069.png
Good in such scenes must be a minimum of 120-150 frames. No vegetation, enemies, effects, do nothing, picture not far removed from DooM 3, which is already 14 years old. In the past often problems with the optimization was not. Thanks FSB, which is not closed torrent sites! Lost an hour, but the money stayed with me.

B
Bombardirovschik 24.10.19

Budget clone of the edge lights.
Graphics type edge lights, shooting type of headlights edge gameplay edge lights.
Only there is more emphasis in the sniper shooting.
For fans of militarism posadiste outposts.
well, the Soviet atmosphere a bit.
Songs on the radio the way it is a HARD GAME

F
Free_mAx 24.10.19

Don't know what you all criticize the game... As for me, almost a dream come true all of my life! I didn't like neither the first nor the second part and it is good that they are not bound by the plot. But the 3rd part for me is how the revival Project I. G. I. new skin and do not compare with Far Cry is a completely different play styles. I agree that borrowed much from Far Cry, but not only: the area resembles somewhat S. T. A. L. K. E. R., parkour reminded me of Dying Light, something marries and Metal Gear Solid (trash cans where you can hide and hide the body), Hitman (hiding in closets), somewhere... Splinter Cell Is stealth enough for me and without any plot of the missions in a certain area where you need to plan your actions and avoid mistakes so you do not make any noise and not to run like in Call Of Duty ahead. Like realistic wounds: is it the first time to kill the enemy and this applies not only to the enemy, the main character can also be easily laid, which gives more realism and stealth. Cool game, but not without mistakes. Even the leaders of the gaming industry make mistakes, and the poles can be forgiven. I think that this time with dignity. 1-I and 2-I'm a part of something like that... My score was 8.5 (like 9 to deliver, but not raised a hand to more experienced competitors, perhaps in the future will change for the better).