3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er1sh 24.10.19 12:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

Share your impressions of the game!
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexHDfix 24.10.19

Played is not much, but the toy liked it, reminded IGI 2 in which I once played
PS unlike Wildlands - here stealth works

G
GROM-RU 24.10.19

RussianAlex
found point can shoot with 575м, zakhidstal to 10 fold did not work, night visibility no good , we can have a NAP, try a day shoot)
2 DOP the job, you need to approach the hotel at 300 meters, start the drone ,on the balcony will be molded which has a card to take the trick in that that label is not lost on any difficulty. then come back and climb the cliff above the shelter.
Sniper

R
RussianAlex 24.10.19

GROM-EN
Hmm... the point thank you. in principle, if you try there can be up to 600 stretch. but without the 24th of sight and DARPA-cartridges very large distance does not Shine
PS Then experiment. Question - where can I see the achievements?

G
GROM-RU 24.10.19

RussianAlex
achievements litsuhe the incentive

M
Mickey-Mouse 24.10.19

What is not completed yet being farkray

G
GROM-RU 24.10.19

RussianAlex
depot got the sniper in the first tower with 552м, shot from the road with a 10-fold sight,
pointSniper
.if it departs more than the 552-meter target stupidly disappears from the screen shot into the same point - they are sales turmoil is not raised, the drawing is on the high
statSniper

S
SkyraX 24.10.19

did not understand where the Russian-Ukrainian border appeared the snowy Himalayas

R
RussianAlex 24.10.19

SkyraX
Mieee... and the background to read? Is the Prolog - on R-U frontier. but the main action in Georgia

R
RussianAlex 24.10.19

GROM-EN
Hmm, I have better :)
sniper
shot from the same place - the dead end. BUT. 24-a sight and sound cartridge on the car at the gate. otherwise the focus would have failed
PS by the Way, taking an advanced reconnaissance drone, was horrified by the size of standing next to the point of a minefield
Faculty For the base North of the village - offset. There is only maaalenkaya problem. This is the base for ICBMs, but not for cruise. And the size of the mines themselves as EB suggests. Any translation of the curve, though like hearing about cruise missiles was discussed. And naglaskom ICBM - ICBM

G
GROM-RU 24.10.19

RussianAlex
with SVD lupanul))
Sniper

G
GostTolik 24.10.19

Played only half an hour and that was enough to form an opinion about the game. In my opinion it is a failure )) Why the requirements are high while the picture leaves much to be desired - on the face of poor optimization. That and in General, it seems that the game is raw.

V
Verzor 24.10.19

One of those games that I deleted without any regret. Bugs, loss of saves, Yes even the hell with them. Miserable drawing - that's what it delivers. In the game, everything on 500-600 meters just disappears (despite the fact that there are scopes with magnification х34), and the enemies sometimes disappear right in sight!
In addition, too long and very predictable.
In General, as mentioned above, the game is raw. If correct, that can happen, and while shift+delete.

U
U-Rock 24.10.19

tell me how to remove the weapon in the holster??
Optimization otvratitelnoe,even at the minimum salary 35-40фпс, despite the fact that the computer is not the weakest

S
Spartacus1971 24.10.19

I liked the game and the story is,Grifoni.

i
indihindi 24.10.19

There have already admit that they screwed up the timing https://game2day.org/news/22016/avtory-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-priznali-chto-oblajalis-i-obyasnili-prichinu

A
Anatoliy Mazurkevich 24.10.19

I personally,after updating v 1.2 no complaints.Play the pirates.Only had after the main story of the game,to Tinker,but rather to deal with additional tasks.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 24.10.19

how can there be experience??

D
DragonCommander56 24.10.19

The whole point of the games in three words, Retard Ghost Warrior 3. Overall a fun game but the constant freezes are so annoying that I want a monitor to hit with full force, because of these lags or dies or even what happens do not understand, but then also die in short buy this game in General is not exactly to the moment until its OK not optimize. It may be my computer is not top, but without problems pulls all new games, even Ghost Recon Wildlands to which all swear I have a normal and stable goes, and this game is no short wait for patches.

S
Svart Sol 24.10.19

Konstantin Filippov
And what do you mean?

K
Konstantin Fillipov 24.10.19

Svart Sol
another lie in the game!