3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blask prince 24.10.19 12:02 pm

Glasses or contact lenses-which is better

Actually A Subject.Vision - 12.
95 Comments
Sort by:
n
nana_cS3 24.10.19

NecroArt
harm your eyes ? G)) do you understand what I wrote . Wear glasses for vision correction . By sabzh : wear contacts ( well, points of identity , but rarely ) , I read that a good influence on myopia .

R
RussianQuaker 24.10.19

You need to sit like a glove.

I do not understand, I have to sit during the process? And it's like? The screenshot in the Studio, pliz, and that I don't understand :)

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 24.10.19

Vision way can be restored, but it is very difficult (no medicine). My left eye, nothing will help. So it is not always. I personally for the glasses. Lenses not worn, but a friend is and says that for a long time to wear them harmful.

N
NecroArt 24.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
Vision way can be restored, but it is very difficult (no medicine).
+10

nana_cS3
Wear glasses for vision correction .
Yes: shortsighted wearing minus glasses - hoba, is visible.
Here it is necessary to know the process itself, i.e. how class sees eyes tight 2 the transverse muscle, and keep 4 longitudinal. To see up close, transverse muscles pull the eye so he leaned forward like a cucumber, and longitudinal relax, so as not to disturb it; and to see in the distance, transverse muscles relax and the longitudinal pull of the eye. And short sighted people it turns out that cross constantly tense, and longitudinal just can't win. Myopic lateral muscles are just so weak that it cannot compress to the eye. When a person wears glasses, the muscles relax, they don't have to strain, because all the work is done lenses. Thus the eye muscles gradually weaken and may even atrophy (very rare). So the person gradually aboutsa stronger glasses. There are special exercises to train the muscles of the eye (see the Lectures of Zhdanov), i.e. fulfilling the vision not only to stabilize (Ostanovite adaptation to the points), but also to make it as before. Why doctors do not treat eyes like this? Because of the money. The annual income from the sale of lenses is several million dollars. And just to complete these exercises need a lot of time and special instructor. Quotes from the lectures of Zhdanov: And doctors per patient was 12 minutes, during this time, the doctor need to listen to the patient, examine him, to write the prescription and shout in the passage: gets worse, come back, we will prescribe new glasses.

Of course not all points are bad - there is a special, separate cases. But in most cases still applies what I wrote above.

For most concepts is a screenshot of the schematic torenia eyes:
pix.PlayGround.ru

1 - transverse muscle
2 - longitudinal muscle

RussianQuaker
I could show you, but not with anyone :(

B
Balbes aka Yuriy Nikulin 24.10.19

Ochechi rule, although the normal vision, but feel disgusted when people put sho in the eye, in the wrong location/placement/installation the lens can seriously harm the eye...

W
Wish The Lads Were Here 24.10.19

You need to sit like a glove.

I do not understand, I have to sit during the process?

LOL. Points, not you.

G
Granda 24.10.19

vision -1,5 wear lenses.

Wear lenses. Accustomed very quickly. Always forget that I wore them a couple of times even sleep in them lay.
I also have become accustomed to the lenses if dry eye feel the drops dripping, but still sleep in the lenses impossible-possible eye injury.

W
Wish The Lads Were Here 24.10.19

but still sleep in the lenses impossible-possible eye injury.

They I have dropped. :)

K
Khajit v1talik from Morro 24.10.19

The best thing is not to spoil the vision ...

b
babl-trabl 24.10.19

I'd really like to wear glasses, but the problem is that this should be not only smart, but blind as well.

A
Alexander17 24.10.19

Glasses and Lenses is a complete garbage!take them off now and focus on the scent!xD

R
RussianQuaker 24.10.19

Glasses and Lenses is a complete garbage!take them off now and focus on the scent!xD

If I have to sit at the computer like right now, in Quake I'd be orientirovana by ear... heh... hearing MNU is also likely pasadita, for heavy music it specifically sits down :)

_
_GrID_ 24.10.19

vladimir0009
XS, deteriorating vision, but the optometrist from the principle of not going. But, ever have. And choose glasses rather than lenses (and maybe so and so)

U
Ukropchik 24.10.19

Glasses or contact lenses-which is better
I lenses, they are not as noticeable.

B
Breezy. 24.10.19

I wore glasses before, but probably soon I will wear((

N
Nihiliant 24.10.19

Points. But the lenses too bad.

m
markell 24.10.19

I and lenses, and wear glasses. but to say that it is better, it is hard for me.

lenses generally not felt, with them, you're like a man with good eyesight. but if they are to wear all day, the eyes become dry and begin to ache a little and a couple of problems. however, this likely only applies to the cheap lenses that I wear :) but even they, again, did not feel at first.

home is the best sunglasses to wear. in this case, you can buy the frame cheap.

V
VerniteTrusy 24.10.19

Vision sucks(I'm a nerd) , but tolerable, just if you wear glasses to look like a Turkey to look - bespectacled nerd, and lenses well, what kind of garbage is in the eye poke..

a
astrozombie 24.10.19

I wear glasses,I look even better in them than without them,more solid kind of sales a little smarter))is awkward to engage in sports really on the bike to ride not too much,to be wearing a helmet have to remove them,then another mask hell find that the glasses inside were,a mask with built-in diopter expensive PTS...lenses hardly going to wear,maybe I can't stand the process of putting on, taking off,there is when a finger in his eye poked..

R
RussianQuaker 24.10.19

Lenses glasses, worn on the eye (s) . So theoretically vision in the lenses will be even faster to fall, IMHO. The lens was used only as a promoter, where they have ...ahem... dress code is. With my preferences lenses only wear if going to the gigs hard music, from sausage just points to fly be sure. So I don't go, I'm not a fan just different get-togethers... and even more, let's get up in the night piss or something, for the lenses chtoli to reach immediately. Easier glasses. Yes, and poke in the eye, as I said in the beginning of this topic, the more uncomfortable and potentially dangerous.