3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blask prince 24.10.19 12:02 pm

Glasses or contact lenses-which is better

Actually A Subject.Vision - 12.
95 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arguru 24.10.19

not the fact that all points attached to the external positive traits. lenses convenient, they should not be removed in case they don't leave red marks on the bridge of the nose, not dusty, do not fight, they cannot be accidentally sit. there are lenses long wearing, ie they can sleep, bathe, etc. it's convenient.

-
-muse- 24.10.19

let's talk about the case when you can cure

I
Inquvi 24.10.19

not the fact that all points attached to the external positive traits. lenses convenient, they should not be removed in case they don't leave red marks on the bridge of the nose, not dusty, do not fight, they cannot be accidentally sit. there are lenses long wearing, ie they can sleep, bathe, etc. it's convenient.
on lenses you can't sit? try wear lenses for a week without removing well, well...
and if under it something will get the PPC to the eye. how long you wear YOUR lenses?

U
Uncle Dan 24.10.19

From lenses eyes are tired, but the glasses uncomfortable to wear... and suddenly the fight? You will cut, and a splinter in your eye will go. Like lenses better.

m
markell 24.10.19

to fasten glasses on your nose and look more solid? is expensive glasses need.

if it something you will get the PPC to the eye - nothing under her can't get.

D
Dreadnought. 24.10.19

try wear lenses for a week without removing well, well...
Dressed in a Sunday evening shoot on Saturday afternoon.

S
SadSam 24.10.19

Just lens wear eyes the evening a little tired, but tolerable)))

S
Sooltan DJ 24.10.19

I wear glasses. As said _Lemon_ for the lenses must be carefully cared for. Well, plus the price of the lenses high.

G
G.T.A._Uffolog 24.10.19

-2 vision only wear glasses when sitting in Campo. Lenses the slag.

N
Night Light 24.10.19

Wear glasses for 4.5 years. Vision -4,5. In August 2009 I bought myself lenses. They will love better - first see 100% (with worse), and secondly unlike glasses lenses good peripheral vision! Yes I agree, a chore to wear them, but you can see everything as it should!

P
ProstoIgor 24.10.19

I think the glasses (and they even don't wear)

O
OKStyle 24.10.19

Periodically wear the glasses, lenses.. But sometimes you have no time to wear contact lenses, and the care needed. So while glasses. Except that under dark wear lenses =)

L
Lacoste_Art 24.10.19

the very fact a pair of binoculars,...far and I look

P
Pilat. 24.10.19

BVD2019
I personally prefer to pull your ass bots.

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

Lenses this hemorrhoids, glasses if you choose correctly you can live, and actually save for laser surgery, expensive but that's the point.