3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallout1987 24.10.19 12:03 pm

The problem with the game (does not fit into the vents) (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Decided to pass the side missions for the inclusion of the towers. With the first tower was no problem, and tower at the BERKELEY (it is on the side through a window to get into) trouble. Climbed through the window, hacked the terminal. The window was closed. Over head ventilation. The grid broke down, fly to her - the CHARACTER is JUST HANGING ON THIS VENTILATION. I couldn't get.
I remember in previous games in the series had a similar problem...

How to solve?
66 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blitzwing 24.10.19

There is,he ran around,climbed all around there,looking at bourgeois forums,but apparently nobody realized or faced with this problem.Up there(if not to climb out the window) there is a door(closed)and through the grate you can see the passage of the upper ventilation(I actually saw it from the inside,through a guided batarang,when the window grille is closed)is visible and the door itself,where there is a jammer,she is also at the top.So I thought,maybe this is not a bug,but you need through the top door to get involved,but it won't open.In General, do not know =)

H
Hephaest 24.10.19

I hope with the patch this garbage correct.

f
fallout1987 24.10.19

Pichalka...

V
Verbatam 24.10.19

I have the same thing!((

L
Levitate 24.10.19

ahh, I thought I was the only one(
pechalka

B
Batareikin 24.10.19

Yes, all that ,in fact, in addition to the ventilation there is no escape ,tried to mine betarangom taxied ,but not what came out

|
| Dominus | 24.10.19

the mouse is not in laziet in the aerial to vent

H
Hephaest 24.10.19

But if not just go up in that tower? It is because the plot is optional, but to get to the destination without beadryl.

a
axltop 24.10.19

Exact same garbage!!!now I have to wait for the patch and pass it all over again.

c
cania2 24.10.19

And I have the same thing when the patch will come when someone does not know??

L
LordVaako 24.10.19

Crack again box...Campaign will help

s
stalker_stas 24.10.19

proshol entire game and this bug was I just scored a tower waiting for patchy

f
fil92 24.10.19

Read the forum!!Hack the panel-rapid movement!!!Thank You Dima!!!

f
fil92 24.10.19

Then so!!

N
N77. 24.10.19

hope the patch I have the same thing(

J
JonyHit 24.10.19

Also bastard in ventilation stupidly weighs(((And that happens when planning begins saltoji issue, just been through the map and fell forever flying))))

g
green03rus 24.10.19

fil92
30 min I try already fails. Like liftout but a little high.

a
alexpluyko 24.10.19

again the game went was on the roof) I will Bypass this place yet before the patch)

P
Pkorn 88 24.10.19

THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!!! IN THE VIDEO, SUFFERED HALF AN HOUR ,BUT IT DID . Do everything as in the video, there is simply not clearly written about how to do it, hit the corner (sitting down) and go, then push (S) so he turned to the tube itself, or rather (Hold Ctrl+W+S) when it starts to get stuck (i.e. it is buggy) always click on Ctrl and it takes off, good luck to circumvent the bug :3

n
niki2008 24.10.19

Not really, there is obtained, when it is on that pipe, just need to sit down, hold S and slowly twist left and right. I did it, I was so.