3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallout1987 24.10.19 12:03 pm

The problem with the game (does not fit into the vents) (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Decided to pass the side missions for the inclusion of the towers. With the first tower was no problem, and tower at the BERKELEY (it is on the side through a window to get into) trouble. Climbed through the window, hacked the terminal. The window was closed. Over head ventilation. The grid broke down, fly to her - the CHARACTER is JUST HANGING ON THIS VENTILATION. I couldn't get.
I remember in previous games in the series had a similar problem...

How to solve?
66 Comments
Sort by:
H
Horror6104 24.10.19

the funny thing is - code cracking in the tower you stopped)))

R
RobinsonQQQQ 24.10.19

daaaaa, the insanity of the bug with the bug, but the principle of special slojnostei arose, spent minutes 5

S
Sacha_boss 24.10.19

People!!!!!!Today I am going the easy way this bug!!!!!!!!Very easy!! The first time will get 100%!!!! Anyone need help write me here: http://vk.com/sshostak1996

T
Torgon2 24.10.19

Guys help can't get into the Burnley area as soon as you want to get there immediately crashes and gives an error Fatal error! Ozzy {on 2013-09....} read that you should delete the file BMEngine.ini ,but it simply is not present in the game folder.So all over the map play fine but as soon as you try to go to the Burnley district then immediately crashes and gives an error.Please help.

s
santey88 24.10.19

Shortened)))

S
SalazaRfOrce 24.10.19

fallout1987
if someone need..
downloaded the trainer with the possibility of reducing Batts and voila!
small bets quietly crawls.