3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallout1987 24.10.19 12:03 pm

The problem with the game (does not fit into the vents) (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Decided to pass the side missions for the inclusion of the towers. With the first tower was no problem, and tower at the BERKELEY (it is on the side through a window to get into) trouble. Climbed through the window, hacked the terminal. The window was closed. Over head ventilation. The grid broke down, fly to her - the CHARACTER is JUST HANGING ON THIS VENTILATION. I couldn't get.
I remember in previous games in the series had a similar problem...

How to solve?
66 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog13zzz 24.10.19

Super, it came out with a bug, thanks! =)

A
Akama 24.10.19

Nickell_Sedih
you Cheat Engine thing was?

B
Budaev Dmitriy 24.10.19

Akama
Write more pliz how to do , hesitated this crap! =(

S
Solow 24.10.19

Guys who have not yet turned out - I have the second day on this Board didn't jump, thinking that not doing so, but I had bluntly all the graphics on max to twist as soon as it did - just happened 5 times in a row,spices checked, so remove the count to the maximum the Vert sync do not forget, I was immediately helped.

v
vzdor86 24.10.19

my hands are just to the side and starts pushing in the corner to brood . for the life of me does not take off. damn so how do we get that((((

S
Solow 24.10.19

vzdor86

Graphics virutal? Back button pressed, while hammering ctrl?

v
vzdor86 24.10.19

smoothing too?

R
RS GAMER 24.10.19

Watch video about bug with ventilation:

S
Solow 24.10.19

vzdor86

Yes,I unscrewed everything on max, only then it worked

z
zhmoor 24.10.19

maaaaaaaaa PC probelemy such PC problems....

l
lc9798 24.10.19

introduced these
The coordinates of the tower Burnley:
x: -91185.54688
y: 29977.125
z: 9584.150391

and nothing happened how to telepartners ?

E
Egor 112 24.10.19

guys help when you download content, the game freezes and black screen all the wood has updated and it vseravno what to do

M
Mr.FlashMode 24.10.19

Nothing worked, but when twisted all the graphics settings to maximum and tried by the Council in the corner and hit crtl s crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl crtl- GAN4ER, it worked. Thank you Solow and GAN4ER

J
Jarod777 24.10.19

N
NightHawkreal 24.10.19

Passed as in the video, if you understand the principle, nothing complicated, but the turret definitely cursed, I have been there even the cable didn't work.

s
simpson50 24.10.19

For those who have bets not jumping up and to the side (and everyone else), found a solution to the problem. It turned out that everything is solved in the same way as with bug RAS al Ghul in the previous section.

It is only necessary in the graphics settings put everything on low and quietly go over the method that describe the other lucky) I made 2-3 times. Good luck to all!

S
Sujazov 24.10.19

Much breath seized when the bug happened to get around another bug. Prior to that, the left is constantly carried away from the pipe, but did as advised above. And it is necessary to press Ctrl and W, S turns too.

W
Wolverrine_2010 24.10.19

Gone deadshot killed the first wave of mercenaries, beat the third deadshot combo, when he simply disappeared, filled up the second wave of the Dali experience, deadshot disappeared altogether from the map, now included in the Bank - empty.

U
Umbasus 24.10.19

Like Gandalf said not to use the bug to beat the bug!

J
JackReacher 24.10.19

Tried to hack the tower as shown in this video:
15-20 minutes killed, I have it all the time with the pipe fell and had again to fly around the Billboard and doing the whole operation. But in the end somehow it all worked out, I don't even know how I... constantly, then hold ctrl, then released, and kept clamped S to the Batts moved from the wall and suddenly it took off, full of joy pants, thanks to those who figured it out, it is necessary so to contrive.