3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20 08:38 pm

Impressions of the game (Medieval Dynasty)

Pros and cons of the game
55 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatrus 27.09.20

As usual lately, a beautiful picture and... empty stuffing. The map is relatively small but empty. On assignment, for example, you need to hunt. Who??? I ran all around the nearest villages (yes 3 houses and a barn is already a village) and did not even see a rat. It's funny, but the job is hanging.
NPS stupid mannequins, do not talk about them. And the most important thing (for me) is THAT YOU CAN't DO!!! In 2020! The well-meaning victims of the EGE are not the developers!
Although, of course, you can write everything off for early access... blah blah.

d
djsup 27.09.20

And there's no cartoon!!! It would be fun to live threesome! I would have made a server!!! If there are suggestions on the server, write to the LS

C
CyberVit 27.09.20

Fatrus
beasts in the woods in bulk! in one day, he stuffed a whole bunch of meat and skin!

H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20

Fatrus
djsup
CyberVit
Is it worth buying a game now?

C
CyberVit 27.09.20

Price Ground
Well, personally I got the game)) I stuck specifically))
You can download the pirate, run and watch.
If you like it, you need to buy a license, because the developers will roll out a bunch of fixes. And most likely, the game will eventually become more expensive.

H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20

CyberVit wrote:
And most likely, the game will eventually become more expensive.
Golden words

F
Fatrus 27.09.20

Price Ground
I don't know, and no one knows if you should buy it. If the developers will finish it (the question in what direction) and it will become better then, of course, it is worth buying. But I don't really believe that. Too many defects have been coming out lately.

H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20

Fatrus
The game is the top 10 best-selling in the steam despite the fact that the game is early access and hacked. I think they'll finish the game and add a couple of add-ons. I don't have a particular reason to buy it yet.

S
Spitfire_old 27.09.20

A grindil. Beautiful graphics and nothing more.
The feathers of birds - nowhere to be found, except by cutting down (!!!) a tree from which will fall at best and 3-4. It's a time.
Water- not covered with ice in sub-zero temperature. That's two.
Pricing in the game - another negative. -3.
The amount of meat from different animals is almost the same as with a rabbit that with a wild boar, etc. -4.
Building buildings - in the "best" traditions of survivors. -5.
Bonfires in houses - here once again I make sure that the developers are not competent.
Seasons last very quickly, as do the time of day.

The list of cons can be continued.

I'll sum it up. It's not a survivor. It's a grindil for the sake of a grind with elements of management and survival.

S
SergeiEgorov 27.09.20

Spitfire_old
Well, this game is still without balance and it will not be soon set up, the same day-night and season, will tune in to the reviews of the players, the game is completely unbalanced, they wrote about it, and the balancing will be held only when all roll out, too, the construction of this early build, that they were going to change there to add, I watched the game, thought online, almost bought, but when I realized that the online will not remove the desired

C
CyberVit 27.09.20

Spitfire_old
What prevents the bird trap? there just feathers will be
and I also want to remind you that this is an early alpha, not an official release, it will be the answer to all the cons.

R
Redpath 27.09.20

People, is there any terraforming in the game? I can't stick the barn anywhere, I write everywhere that the surface is not flat.

G
Gera95 27.09.20

No Russification, over time promise to add only to play that you want now.
But this is not the main problem, after Mount q Blade very little content, and it is not thought out.
The genre of rpg-strategy is interesting, but so far new. Games, basically, come from all sorts of know-how, who do not have the budget to make a full-fledged thought-out game level triple-A, with graphics, etc. While this genre is slowly developing in general, if any major developers will take, maybe it will go faster.

S
Spitfire_old 27.09.20

CyberVit
The trap is the same nonsense, because it has a LIMIT of 1 unit. I remind you that my negatives are voiced in the theme "Impressions of the game." I'm going to have to wait for this long-term release in five years, and then express my opinion???

F
Fatrus 27.09.20

Spitfire_old wrote:
Five years later,
It's you, father, optimist.)))

L
Leons99 27.09.20

the only resource that a lot of is branches. and so I'm running looking for stones, or the axe broke. animals are not a trap to catch. You can't kill anyone with these spears.

s
semnulete 27.09.20

May Inglish from the veri troubles)))) I hope to give a lift localization, and so the game is kind of cool

Yes the game has a problem, but don't forget this early access.... on release everything can change

k
klim_b2 27.09.20

In general, I liked the game, meditatively, the atmosphere resembles Kingdom Come. Building, surviving and creating your village, wandering through the forest to hunt ala medieval theHunter, in principle cool, especially while you know the game. Of the cons, in general, a little of course content, I would like bandits, some random events, more difficulties that would the world be more lively.
Impressions so far at the alpha stage are positive, the main thing that would develop the money is not mowed and into the bushes.

x
xSaimanx 27.09.20

I've got a toy :). I've been sitting for three days. A kind of mix: a light version of Kingdome Come and The Long Dark with NPS. And I am glad that without any robbers - wolves with bears enough. Swords in the game are absent in principle. It's a peasantry simulator or at worst, Yomen.
Yes, while there are bugs in the quests making them impassable or for example married, and the wife rushed back to his father's house, through management, indicated to her to return to the place, so she brought the whole family behind her - a cheerful bug :).
Of the cons - really long pumping, basic skills get quickly, but then the amount of experience on a new rank grows exponentially and the game turns into a grinder.
Too short a day - you can not do anything. Just three days for the season - I would like at least a week.

d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 27.09.20

What I REALLY REALLY miss is the 1 piece of horse-drawn cart.