3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZETey 27.09.20 08:46 pm

Impressions of definitive Edition (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

And so your impression in general?
Did you go in or once?
Or as with Resident 3 all as that is not unambiguous?
173 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanoz13 27.09.20

I'm going to relish it. Passed the first mission ... Picture class! The second time started from the beginning, I drag from the introductory video. Something tells me, three times I will pass the game as a whole. Love it so far! A fan with experience...

I
Ilya Lyapin 27.09.20

10 hours of play, upset

m
meagarry 27.09.20

For me - it's definitely gochi (it was not possible to play Tlow2 and tsysimu, tk sold a hole - and more competitors and not). I love the original - one of the favorite games. And the dudes from the hangar13 breathed new life into this superb game. Not without blemishes, but I try not to pay attention to it. In any case: beautiful, high quality and atmospheric. 9.5 out of 10.

K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

I foresee the negativity, but the bitter truth must be cut to the masses( most enthusiastic critics have clearly forgotten or did not play the original - for the original and freshly baked remake is heaven and earth. The plot is cut with rusty scissors, the characters are caricatured, dialogues and voiceovers are just hand-painted (which is Russian in English), the line of narration is glued together with some ragged pieces, the gameplay is single-celled and painted to the point of ugliness, even at the classical level of complexity. The vaunted physics of the machines has nothing to do with the original, the entire fleet is completely faceless jet soaps without clear riding characteristics. Hand-to-hand combat - misunderstanding, shooting from cars - arcade game, but the most zasquare - a mini card with GPS navigator instead of adaptive from the original - and this is in the game, where more than half the time takes the ride around the city! The positive side is there - the graphics are colorful, the city is lively, saturated, the music, though not original, but in the theme, the optimization is poorly there, but gameplay is a hat, comrades.

it's a sy/i. With the help of a mouse, a club and such a mother, I did not have any complaints about the co-workers. They clearly were not going to follow the spirit of the original, they had to bring all three Mafia to the common denominator, so they stupidly blinded the second mafia with the third, glued a crooked cut story from the first and supplemented with this product homogeneous mafia mass with the tag "Trilogy". Sorry, Vavra, we (they) all pro-rali)

E
Evgeniy Halyapin 27.09.20

Playing epic stor. When you start, you get the bugs "Unfortunately something went wrong"
How to solve?

v
vanoz13 27.09.20

Ilya Liapin
You, somehow quickly flew it ... They wrote that about 20 hours. No? I was the second in 13 passed... Are you saying it's so short? It can't be...

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

Ilya Liapin
The original clock is 40, but there is difficulty because of mortal friends and race.

I
Ilya Lyapin 27.09.20

vanoz13
can - free game, there are some missions

C
Capitan_LM 27.09.20

Kwasililic
The world in this game is empty, except for the storylines

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

Capitan_LM
And that's a good thing. Open world games and 1000 monotonous tasks on the map are already in abundance.

K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

Capitan_LM
That's right, by saturation meant an abundance of details and a simulation of the life of the city. By the way, the additional mission from Bertone with wheelbarrows really cut under the root or just moved from the plot to a free game?

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

The game. Until the end has not passed, but it can be said that the developers have not been able to convey the atmosphere and plot of the original game. The game is perceived in a completely different way, despite the generally the same recreation of the original missions, events, etc. But in any case it is not possible to call it bad, and those who missed the original it should please. Personally for me, it's probably not a disappointment, but just a good game for once, to re-pass is unlikely to return.

C
Capitan_LM 27.09.20

Evil Clown
I don't argue, it's time to bring back the corridors with such a world.

S
Spiny 27.09.20

The original has been going on for a long time, but the remake gives both q and -. I won't talk about the graphics because it's a remake of the 2002 game, but the rest... This is not a copy of the original, and even the introduction is different in that in the remake detective comes to the bar or where and there already Tommy sits, and in the original it was Tommy came and there was already a detective sitting. Dialogues have supplemented and this is exactly how to supplement the game. In the gameplay, the game is very different because of the other engine and everything is different, but it does not mean bad, but some say aspects are not very. The first mission is somehow on Hollywood and not realistic, a bunch of enemies, some fences in which enemies fly and jump over the bridge. Some of the characters didn't come to me. Pauley may have come out as normal for me, but Sam... Compare the scene as Sam menacingly walks towards Tommy, sticks his hand in his inner pocket and pulls out an envelope. Sam is the type who is like the right hand and will perform any task without question, he is harsh and in the original his face emphasized it, and then somehow ... I also noticed that somehow scripted moments somehow and no. Let's remember the original, there itself the city was dead, but in the missions there were different scenes. It seems in the mission "Running Man" there was a scene in the yard as the wife kicked her husband out, like there it was, but in the remake ran and kind of saw nothing (this of course I can blind).

K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

Spiny
It's still little things) The way they "revealed" the characters further and shoveled the original plot - a separate song with dancing. It's like fanfic in the classics, written by teenagers-fucking with the appropriate humor ala jokes for three hundred and re-mixing (consider - snuff) of all the key scenes ... The ending (spoiler) - so generally quiet.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

The race was held the first time. When I played for the first time in the original, I passed from the second. Experience will not drink) The game is hooked to the edge, which is not surprising)

S
Spiny 27.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
The fact that the remake of the race is not difficult is not surprising, but here in the original was difficult, but it was. If you played in the original where there is a choice of the complexity of the race, it is clear simply, but once all suffered on full hardcore ...

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

Spiny
I've played this game 17 times (original). And the race, like the helicopter in Gta Weiss City, was held for the second time in that year. There was nothing complicated for me, neither then nor now. Here would try to pass the first Sam on the Mental complexity, that's another thing))))))) And the race, which is in the remake, so in general kindergarten will pass!

b
bma2004 27.09.20

The race as was UG and remained. spiced with new shoals from Angara13.

Script flights of the NPC in the same places, going as on rails without skids in the first turn and not towing and not stinging in gravel NPC, etc., etc.

The Illyugens, though, had enough brains to make a choice of difficulty in the races... But the hangar and the brains of the concepts are incompatible

p
pekabir 27.09.20

it's OK. Graphone of course level mafia2 and there are shoals with lighting, but not particularly critical. Pity just can not return the old system of music, where each district sounded in its own way. its 1.3k (bought in EGS with a coupon) it is definitely worth

Oh yes, control with the controller is full of shit. you can't choose two layouts and reassign buttons. It's a ASS! hopefully with patches will bring customization