3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZETey 27.09.20 08:46 pm

Impressions of definitive Edition (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

And so your impression in general?
Did you go in or once?
Or as with Resident 3 all as that is not unambiguous?
173 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 04.10.20

xDarkSTALKERx wrote:
don't like it do you see see you watching the NPS who are coming with you
if NPS is a stupid deer without a sense of self-preservation, which is not averse to being put under a shotgun, then yes do not like. Why eat shit when there is normal quality food? out of nostalgia? let the ducklings do it. and where am I afraid to ask a cut? Voice-voiced GG removed before the beginning of dull trips from point A to point B? that's the loss of losses. original I passed 3 times and before the game really gave pleasure. but it's time to stop daubing with rotten shit and move on

p
pekabir 04.10.20

xDarkSTALKERx wrote:
don't like it do you see see you watching the NPS who are coming with you
if NPS is a stupid deer without a sense of self-preservation, which is not averse to being put under a shotgun, then yes do not like. Why eat shit when there is normal quality food? out of nostalgia? let the ducklings do it. and where am I afraid to ask a cut? Voice-voiced GG removed before the beginning of dull trips from point A to point B? that's the loss of losses. original I passed 3 times and before the game really gave pleasure. but it's time to stop daubing with rotten shit and move on

T
Tmb72 04.10.20

Pekabir wrote:
original I passed 3 times and before the game really gave pleasure
Everything is clear with you, baby. It turns out that he 3 times - pricked, but continued to eat cactus.
He just thought it was fun, and then he realized he wasn't.
Powerfully! That's really LOOOL!

p
pekabir 04.10.20

Tmb72
yeah, there was no better game at the time. Mafia was original and elaborated against the backdrop of gta3 and weiss city

e
eav96 07.10.20

I personally have a remake more than the original. The emotion caused much more. Plus there's a cooler plot and characters

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.10.20

Capitan_LM
I'll know what I'm going to do.

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.10.20

Tmb72
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, !!!

v
vanoz13 09.10.20

Don't listen to anyone. Don't make yourself up for problems on a level ground... Play and enjoy. The game is worth it. It's great! A player with 20 years of experience...

s
slava_Ukraine 09.10.20

fell asleep while playing...

b
bushmaster 09.10.20

end of the game, that then I did not understand how the main character of the second part , overwhelmed the main character of the first part?

p
pekabir 09.10.20

bushmaster
What place did you play in the second part?

b
bushmaster 09.10.20

Pekabir
hands)

p
pekabir 09.10.20

bushmaster
I had to have eyes and ears. 2K still in the second part decided to send a shove, like Tommy not left gopniks piled, and a vito with his friend-degenerate

b
bushmaster 09.10.20

Pekabir
Mafia 2, came out in 2010, now 2020, you think I remembered it for 10 years)))

p
pekabir 09.10.20

bushmaster
xs, to me this idiocy is well so deposited in memory, unlike the rest of the plot

M
MelShlemming 13.10.20

What's the original, that remake - secondary products. I don't understand what everyone's finding in this shit. The Mafia series is doomed to be forever splashed in the tail of the divine GTA. GTA 5, released in 2013, by all measures beats this misunderstanding 2020

p
pekabir 13.10.20

MelShlemming
not surprisingly, with such a budget. you're still TV series on the netflix and box office blockbusters compare

v
vanoz13 13.10.20

So it passed... 23 hours, on the classics. It took 3 hours to race... I liked the game. The purchase is not upset, and very happy! But, to be honest, even as something small ... I want more and longer. Am I going to go through this? Yes...

E
Evil Clown 17.10.20

Bomber
All better misunderstandings in the form of the second part.

I
Igorrus 17.10.20

CRY sat in an ambush and bang, den was flushed down the toilet!