3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost Hunter 27.09.20 08:56 pm

Girl or computer?

What about the girl? Only sex and everything
The detectors.
Burn the Devil's Presbyterian! The cursed hand!
173 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 27.09.20

Theme - Bojan Boyanovich Boyanov
Sabzh: First of all, the first thing is our computer!
Well, the girls, and the girls then!
Although of course iron will not replace a living person, but the native PEK will never betray unlike the girl.

P.S All unsigned here believe that the computer is better, but not everyone admits.

_
_Vlastelin_ 27.09.20

Yes I see on THE PG sit one game pancake ...

B
Biopsih 27.09.20

Jack Carver.
That's what I'm saying!!!

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

Yes I see on THE PG sit one game pancake ...

Especially for you translate: Playground-Playground (children's)
I mean, the game site, man!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

N
Normandy4444 27.09.20

"Yes, I see on the PG sit one game pancake ... "
Really, why would that be...

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

Cho that moderators split on the warnings.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 27.09.20

See the moderation of the jerk, and envy those who have a female sex all right? Well, maybe I'm wrong. Well, if he doesn't, he doesn't answer, then he's right.

v
vetalis89 27.09.20

What are you? Girl of course. How does that come to mind? ah schools stupid

C
Cheburashka 27.09.20

People I myself the founder of the old that Kopm or girl already v3, discussions were many and all came to the conclusion that the comp lut for from women a lot of hemorrhoids in life))

a
adrax 27.09.20

Cheburashka
Blame the wrong choice of women, obviously the same:3

a
atmaROZ 27.09.20

Dunka Kulakova in tandem with the computer, a strong argument;

R
Radon_X 27.09.20

I love my new computer!
And then the girl.

T
Threat to Society 27.09.20

Dolg VS Svoboda

Of course the girl, she is much more interesting!

You can see that you have seen girls only in pictures in magazines. 98% of women are REALLY creatures. Take a chat. It (the devu) is silent. It is always silent, you literally talk to yourself.

There are exceptions. I am among the remaining two percent of such a unique phenomenon as the girl sapiens - ie a girl with brains. It's such a rarity, yes. But it's so rare that you probably won't meet her. :)

L
Lunh 27.09.20

Threat to Society
You can see that you have seen girls only in pictures in magazines. 98% of women are REALLY creatures. Take a chat. It (the devu) is silent. It is always silent, you literally talk to yourself.

There are exceptions. I am among the remaining two percent of such a unique phenomenon as the girl sapiens - ie a girl with brains. It's such a rarity, yes. But it's so rare that you probably won't meet her. :)

Well, you won't die of modesty, fact. And secondly, I didn't notice that among the "girls with the moguls" combination with the chatty language. Well, these two options don't get along more often than not. And the chats do not fumble

T

Lunh

something I didn't notice among the "girls with moguls" combination with chatty language

You haven't met girls with brains.

Well, these two options don't get along more often than not. And the chats do not fumble

Yes. New smart girls sit in dark damp basements on rusty chains.

I have nothing to be modest about. I am a great master of two languages, I am a good poet, I make fashions/patches/trainers/repaki for games, and many other diverse projects. The average girl may God that the talent for drawing was, not to mention intellectual creative activity.

L
Lunh 27.09.20

Threat to Society

No, they don't sit, but they don't like to talk like that. Observe. preferably not in chat rooms, but in life.

It is always silent, you literally talk to yourself.

Are you so sloppy?
Yes and do fashion patches ... hmm yes really girls do not know it . Except the guys are under women's nicks and badges.
Or very unique girls to which I thank God do not belong, because for this too much woman. I'm more interested in rag skirts than creating some kind of repkas, trainers, etc.

T

Lunh

I watched, and it's very bad. When you start a conversation with a person, people who do not rush to active communication quickly shut up, and the conversation comes to a standstill, forcing the interlocutors to feel uncomfortable.
If you have to communicate with such a village constantly, it becomes a big burden.

I observe this overwhelmingly among women, that's why I write in the relevant topic.

In my opinion, if a person has absolutely nothing to discuss, it shows a narrow range of his interests, little life experience, and little ability to create and creative. For creative, creatively gifted people tend to find topics to communicate with.

L
Lunh 27.09.20

Threat to Society

Probably looking at what topic to communicate and with what interlocutor and under what mood
But too much verbal abluce does not guarantee in fact common sense in the interlocutor. So you can't judge everyone simply by words and communication.

C
Chay s Limonom 27.09.20

To me, it's more often the opposite, the dumber, the more chatty, and that's from life. And smart girls can be very talkative. And in chat rooms are silent, because there are a lot of inadequacies-perverts... Here's an example: some guy and some girl meet in some chat, the guy offers to meet a girl, at first the girl seems quite unspoken, but not here was, suddenly they are interested in each other and rushed ... Maybe rude, but quite realistic)

T

Lunh

But too much verbal abluce does not guarantee in fact common sense in the interlocutor. So you can't judge everyone simply by words and communication.

I'm not at all about that, but about the amazing fact that from my personal experience of communicating with... probably more than a hundred women, they just stick their tongue in the ass. It is not about the context of the conversation per se, but about the lack of communication ability in general. Well, why do I rarely see this problem when I talk to men? And please note - with smart men. Programmers, psychologists, all in their 30s.