3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost Hunter 27.09.20 08:56 pm

Girl or computer?

What about the girl? Only sex and everything
The detectors.
Burn the Devil's Presbyterian! The cursed hand!
173 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunh 27.09.20

Tea with Lemon

In chat rooms for some reason people get dumber. That's even now on the site of that demi, (if you want to post immediately a screen and 100% there will be some bullshit) The public there in general is going serious (on the forum), but as soon as I open the chat I immediately come to the ujoss and also do not know what to write there and what I do there at all.

T
Threat to Society 27.09.20

Lunh

Chat is just a good indicator of communication development. If the subtext and context are usually clear when communicating face-to-face (business meeting, joint hike somewhere), then the chat has to adapt.

L
Lunh 27.09.20

Threat to Society
27/09/11 05:36 Bnh

Chat is just a good indicator of communication development

Either I get such chats or I do not know how to adapt, and most often I am simply puzzled how people can spend their time on such nonsense, which they write there for hours and in full seriousness.
Why am I doing this adaptation? I'm better, if there is nothing to do a book to read or on PG I will write a couple of frivolous posts.
But for a long time this fun can not stand, in my mind so stupid that's just such communication.

T

Lunh

and most often I am simply puzzled how people can spend their time on such nonsense, which they write there for hours and in full seriousness.

You know, let me explain something. You're right, totally right. And I don't chat. I didn't get it right. I'm in Instant Messenger. I go into a chat room, find some decent people, translate them into friends, and have a lot of chat with them. About life, philosophy, psychology, outlook on life, and more mundane things.
Chat for me serves only as a means of choosing a worthy partner for later communication and friendship. I know group chats very well, and I know very well what you're talking about.

But for a long time this fun can not stand, in my mind so stupid that's just such communication.

You don't have to. Get yourself Messenger, and find a couple of decent, serious people with whom it is interesting to communicate. That's what I do.

C
Chay s Limonom 27.09.20

Lunh
"In chat rooms, for some reason, people get dumber."
Herd instinct, all the write and I want)

T

Tea with Lemon

Herd instinct, all the write and I want)

I don't know, I don't want to, but I can't even write shit like that. It's one thing to troll PG in a couple of posts, but to keep it up, I can't stand it.

They do not even have a common theme in the chat rooms. It's so empty and thoughtless that I don't understand how people who are a little bit burdened with reason can spend time in an atmosphere from which no food can be taken for the brain at all. But people like me, lonely computer souls, sometimes go in there and we find each other. :)

C
Chay s Limonom 27.09.20

Maybe there is no food for the brain, but it's fun))

T

Tea with Lemon

I guess. But without hitting the head with a brick, I can't lower my intellectual level to the level required for such fun. XD Let it sound like bragging.

C
Chay s Limonom 27.09.20

Everything is possible, you just need to want)

T

Yes, we have a very cozy thematic chat. :3

By the way, is the robo-lab a girl or a computer?

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

Well, I won't say anything particularly clever??? Show me that idiot who's going to choose a can stuffed with electronics instead of a living person) is a girl.

C
Chay s Limonom 27.09.20

"By the way, is the robo-ab a girl or a computer?"
Girlcomputer)
Sanya Silent
There are girls much worse than a computer ...

T

Sanya Silent

Show me that idiot who's going to choose a can full of electronics instead of a living person.

From my personal experience with girls, this sounds like a choice in favor of a computer. :)

Tea with Lemon

There are girls much worse than a computer ...

It's a good time.

Girlcomputer)

More practical, more practical. Devkoputer. Simple and clear, promotes sales.

R
Rishard 27.09.20

Depending on what computer.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

In fact, everything is simple. ;)))

T

Sanya Silent

You won't see the monitor. The girl must make a during the game.

Or Doggy Style. Get behind it, and put a laptop on the back.

Gamasutra.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

I prefer the DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

C
Chay s Limonom 27.09.20

Threat to Society
"Devkopouter"
Buy! :D
You also let jokes, a rare phenomenon, for me)

T

Sanya Silent

Then let her jump on you with a monitor in your paws, and you lie down with the controller.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

The controller sucks!!! The steering wheel!!!! (in what pun turned out)
Pe Ka Fareva!!!!!