3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivan sytyh 27.09.20 09:25 pm

The black screen was snuck in...

Good evening, not turned on the comkm shows black screen. Climbed a bunch of sites, everywhere everything rests on the operative mall, cleaned with eraser, etc. Then tried another power supply to put, too, not an option. sorted through three times the comp all cleaned from the dust, glitters cooler than the eggs of the cat. And that's when tried to run without the comp operative it also runs into the black screen all lit all swirls but the speaker is silent as partisans. And somewhere found the info that let the computer work for 5-7 minutes and check to the touch of the north and south bridge on the temperature and processor. The south was warm, the north was still hot, the radiators over the power processor were very hot compared to other elements, but the processor was barely warmer than room temperature. Doesn't that mean that the processor is dead?? I kind of wrote it all.
P.S. Mother: asus sabertooth 990fx r3.0 Percent: fx 8320
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 27.09.20

ivan well-fed
Ivan well-fed wrote:
And that's when tried to run without the comp operation it also runs into the black screen all lit all swirls but the speaker is silent like a partisan
Bad sign. If there is no place to take the notoriously working mother/percent for inspection, you will have to carry in repairs

i
ivan sytyh 27.09.20

Len4ik00N
I get it.

u
uga4aka 27.09.20

ivan well-fed
If the screen doesn't turn on, can there be a problem with the graphics card?
No alternative graphics cards to check?

i
ivan sytyh 27.09.20

uga4aka
I didn't even see it in the games, I bought it a couple of days ago. But the magician and the other to put on the top. Although if there was a problem seeing it, the operative is the first to be seen.

X
X_ray_83 27.09.20

ivan well-fed
Processors rarely burn unless you have a hell of a crackdown, etc.

i
ivan sytyh 27.09.20

X_ray_83
I didn't. But I took two years ago.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.09.20

uga4aka
Here the options are simple: the motherboard - the power system died or so, the processor is dead or the video card does not remove, ozo - but there is unlikely, besides usually not one bar in the work. If you're still confident in the monitor. I had a similar thing. True were LEDs, one pointed to a malfunction associated with CPU. Carry in a fast service - motherboard, processor and graphics card (as one bar or there to call them, probably DDR3 will find), for 300p in diagnosis, for one - three days the conclusion will be made, without repair. If you see, you'll carry it to the ds, and if you have a fee, it's serious. You can't determine yourself, if only at least a multimeter wielding (check the contacts on the feeder of the quote, seeing the other can go to a friend.
In the meantime, you can make an inspection and put the labels before the service, at least on the signs of burnt or swollen capacitors.

C
Cardinal Fikalis 27.09.20

X_ray_83
Well, of course, because the same percent can not die from the kz on bp, if he is notoriously cheap, like all sorts of dexp, winard or aerocook, the latter does not have protection from the Ks on the 5 volt line. Yes, if the bp ks and he on the protection does not turn off, then there may be half of the computer fall off, as lucky. And the mother of the seibertut, it's the fat to disperse.

C

ivan well-fed
Find a group in vk, MaddyMurk, there add as news of their problem, in a day or two will publish, and there the community throws options. The main hashtag put and add something like "admin, skip the pjlst" - speed up the publication

l
legusor 27.09.20

on ficus always the cpus feeders in all continents are the first to die.

B
Be3yH4eG 27.09.20

ivan well-fed
Is the CPU light bulb on? Near the 100 percent? When you run, the indicators on the clave or the mouse, if any, burn?

i
ivan sytyh 27.09.20

Be3yH4eG
I'll come in the evening.

i
ivan sytyh 27.09.20

Cardinal Fikalis
I hooked up to another bp from the corsair.

C

ivan well-fed
No, you don't get it, I mean, if the first bp had a C and he burned something, it's pointless to plug in a new one. But it is not accurate, maybe there was no K and it's different, so I advise to write to the group, where people throw more possible problems and their solutions

n
neoandpha 27.09.20

ivan well-fed
worth checking out with another OLD graphics card

n
neoandpha 27.09.20

Do there are any moderators here? in the topic find out who is the dite

M
Marsj 27.09.20

The graphics card malfunctioned.
The cable is connected to the wrong connector.
The cable that connects the system unit and the monitor departs - again, a black screen appears after loading.
Monitor malfunction.

C
Cyrcus 27.09.20

Recently ," "covered" the graphics card and also had a black screen.

L
Len4ik00N 27.09.20

ivan well-fed
I remembered another option. Recently, a friend of the same misfortune happened (judging by the symptoms). The comp also showed nothing but a black screen, and the speaker was silent (though I do not know for sure whether it was with the removed ass). It turned out that when he put a new video card, he realized that it still needs to connect the additional food))

i
ivan sytyh 27.09.20

Len4ik00N
Marsj

I also checked with two cards, she said. The see-offs and cable are also on the prof fitness checked as well as the monitor. They're all normal.