3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 27.09.20 09:37 pm

What you're up to (Wasteland 3)

Waited for this game for a long time and the game is very in place, tightens dead. I didn't find any disadvantages, so 10 out of 10 as a game of the year and the most atmospheric game in the post-apocalypse setting.
71 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

Protocol10
I'm giving her 10 out of 10, too. Very much delayed!) It's been a while.

N
N1ko64 27.09.20

Loads would be smaller or at least faster)

V
Voin Morgota 27.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
One is not enough that the fighters with pistols with two hands shot. And so yes 10.

Z
Zaozaa 27.09.20

That's how it was possible to allow this, in the description are listed only cartridges

And in fact, she shoots quite different!

A
Aleksey13rus 27.09.20

N1ko64
here you need to run on nvme, the map is loaded on average 10-15 seconds.

A
Aleksey13rus 27.09.20

Played only the first card: the game is bloody, in the katz scenes can even be demolished) the fighter is not particularly impressed, can the first fights at close distances, did not understand how to make as before to do ambushes (there was a couple of traffic points, put an ambush, and if the enemy runs, then shoot at him, then that is not a rob) the schedule of norms, but the optimization could be better. , from the very beginning, the big numbers on lives and damage, as well as the floor, (for me it's just extra not necessary zeros in all the future, before there was less kp, less damage at the start, etc.)

d
dizz2010 27.09.20

Ambushes just work the main thing to ap on them enough.

A
Aleksey13rus 27.09.20

I'll add a review: I'm cleaning up my base, I'm recruiting a team. Immediately recalled the style of the previous game: beginners, create a diverse team, because there will be a unique loot, only under the sharpened Persian. Heavy weapons - explosives at one, pumping armor, the other energy weapons and repairing toasters - pumping weapons, the third sniper leader is versed in the mechanics of charisma for bidding and communication. The fourth with a machine gun and the skills of breaking locks and comps is a medic. I'll add a master of survival with a shotgun, and a gun genius - communication with animals. In this case, you can interact with what you will meet in the world...
The game is gaining momentum, like more, tightens.

R
Romulo66666 27.09.20

The game passed an hour ago, I write about the impressions.
Of the pluses, the game has become more beautiful, pumping a little simplified in my opinion, which is also a plus. There are interesting side quests, but there are few of them.
Of the cons, the plot, it is quite obvious, the conflict itself is quite primitive.
SpoilerO horror ! The patriarch was not as good as anyone would have thought
Side quests a little, there are good, but no more, hardly in time will remember. Content is quite a bit, if you do not do all the extra quests, the game can run in two days. In summary, I recommend fans of the series, and in general for people who want to roll into this genre.

N
N1ko64 27.09.20

Alexey13rus
Worth the satash sd, loading 15-20 seconds, it is very long for such locations.

A
Aleksey13rus 27.09.20

Romulo66666
The game is simplified, now in the dialogue menu if someone is in the team with the skill, he uses the machine, the thing is common, before everyone carried his type of cartridges, weapons, etc. Things do not weigh anything, and you can wear at least as much, pumping yes, easier, as a game in general, simplified as for me a lot. Playing on medium difficulty

A
Aleksey13rus 27.09.20

N1ko64
Say came out the patch, it speeds up the loading levels.

s
saydokar 27.09.20

I thought they'd take a lesson from the mistakes of the previous part, but no, they just made a third. At once, the best side of the game is the variability of quests and atmosphere, that's it. The fighting is so-so. You quickly realize that the shelters are paper, mandite on the field only choosing the best angle of hit, not for protection, you will save only the level of armor, well, tactics. And what an informative about the enemy... The selection of the group rather contrary to the balance, in the calculation to cover the maximum possibilities. Options and skills live a separate life, want to booge in 1 intellect and 10 mechanics, or 1 charisma and 10 barter, yes, whatever, it's the same RPG. (playing - Main Gad)

d
dizz2010 27.09.20

I like the game. I play slowly slowly, relishing. His Persians made only two, the rest all recruited in the course of the game. Here I think to make two Persians and put them on the base, to modification weapons and armor! I wonder if they will have experience to grow? Sheriff Kwon doesn't like me - sent Cossack! Apparently in the course of the game will have to choose the "least evil" (Sapkovsky Witcher)! I feel the conflict will be the honey rangers and the Patriarch or anyone else! Although at first almost always there is a choice: to drive away refugees or leave, to let go of zek or kill, or to leave in a cage, etc. And whining about the picture, flying out and reading for the snot!!! I don't have a very powerful comp, but everything flies on high-end installations!

R
RoMAN1612 27.09.20

Zaozaa
Well, technically, they're the same cartridges,
though agree, could in one style write the title
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/7,62_%C3%97_63_%D0%BC%D0%BC

R
RoMAN1612 27.09.20

Spent a couple of nice days in this game, the game is cool, though raw bit. In general, I as a fan of the post-apocalypse and classic Fallout-sy game is very even in the way. It is a pity that short, the second part seemed to me still a little longer and full. I liked the soundtrack, too.

a
arsunor 27.09.20

Alexey13rus
And I loved the simplification!

Combat, inventory, etc.
It's more convenient and nicer to play. Surely there are those who like tougher, that probably the developer should add the setting of these features to the level of complexity, but PERSONALLY I really like!

A
Aleksey13rus 27.09.20

RoMAN1612
in the second as I remember a huge world for research, immersion in the game is better, here as with a parachute foam under the ass, and in battle and in the thick of at once.

A
Aleksey13rus 27.09.20

arsunor
Too many weapons of armor, ammunition, everything, there is always something to charge, and throw at the enemy, the game is interesting, but with the second do not compare, and the review of gambling confirmation of words.

P
Psiiiiix 27.09.20

I haven't found the answer to my question anywhere, so I'll ask here.
Is there an opportunity to play on the dark side? for he made a mistake and the Patriarch decided to kill me) Now the whole city has come upon me) And here... Can I join the other side?