3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.09.20 09:55 pm

Difficult moments in passing (Metro: Last Light)

Inspired by missions on the Swamp and in the Catacombs. Before that, the game was very easy, especially where it was necessary to resist people. But Bolt had to run very well and in the end, there were not enough filters in the place where the boat sails, had to reboot the mission. Well, I think that's it, now the mission will be easier, in the team. And no, again monsters and... now there is a shortage of ammunition. In short, two rounds for the Bastard, 80 for the machine gun, a couple of grenades, knives and first aid kits. And the monster boss is against me. In general, where is the trainer for unlimited health?...

And what were the difficult moments for you?
81 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chastichka Roya 27.09.20

Help!!!! In a mission where you have to go to your church. It remains to walk on the log, but for some reason after half the way Artyom falls into the swamp and his hail!!!! What to do??????

S
SGate 27.09.20

It was difficult to make the bear survive, it was difficult not to kill Paul on the prose of black, everything else is elementary.

C
Chastichka Roya 27.09.20

BlackOpen
Help me!!!!!

i
ilinor 27.09.20

What are you talking about? There the boss will climb out - the boss must be knocked.

r
regfo 27.09.20

Marshall Law
You approach the log, climb the cuttlefish, roll it all over the arsenal, when lifting the claws, best aimed at the head of a killer rifle. When it's coming up, you're approaching the edge, there's no log, the cuttlefish has dropped it. You wait for the rope to be thrown at you. All.

C
Chastichka Roya 27.09.20

regfo
I don't have anything going on!!!!!!!!! pure girl shouts: I now and everything (in the middle of the log) then make a step - gobbled up (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

r
regfo 27.09.20

Marshall Law
Just before the approach to the log you shout: Artem, quickly here! The girl stands on the side of the church, this moment a hundred times passed. You run up to the log, and immediately there the script begins.

C
Chastichka Roya 27.09.20

regfo
I don't have anything to do?????

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.09.20

Marshall Law
start the mission anew

J
Just Do It Again 27.09.20

Trying to earn the achievement of "Get the game, killing people only as a last resort" and stuck on the mission Bandits, where you need to remove the sleeping guy from the trash, which can not climb, and kill him can not!

P
Phantomsmith 27.09.20

Tank. I blunted and groped the weaknesses in the guns forgot about the wheels :D
And in a dead town, I'm blunted. I left the apartment, where the entrance to the yard with a ladder to the roof to inspect the previous one to the end and forgot that it had an exit from the yard :D

Just Do It Again? it can be stunned while it sits :) You put out the light and either don't let him get up, if possible, or wait to sit down.
Gendalf-golkiper gives me, you're not running :) I had a sniper at that time, AK 2012 and Killer. That's the last mob very well lie down. And any, even swamp reptiles. The latter, however, is clear - it is more difficult to merge. Naturally, the weapon is improved. It is simply necessary to improve against mobs - it is not unscripted, wait until you send them out of the stealth to sleep, will not :) Barrels for damage - necessarily, and you can colimator sight. I really did not need it, but the shot with it looks cooler :D
By the way, the church replaced slaughterman on Saiga. Mmm... Sweetie! :D Especially with an enlarged store. The sight of her again did not come in handy, but it looks, in my opinion, still more contrilating, which gives confidence. :)

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.09.20

The killer. That's the last mob very well lie down. And any, even swamp reptiles.
This I know ammunition was not enough)
AK 2012
Where did you find it? I'm running now with a gun that needs to be pumped, forgot the name, Kalash and Killer, and before that with a revolver and a homemade machine gun :)

s
stray tokachi 27.09.20

Gendalf-golkiper
On the swamp of the same can be found in a cache kalash 2012)

i
igorilla_07 27.09.20

for me, the hardest part is where you get a raft and a mutant rod in the tunnel while he's driving. if on a normal there you can scum, that the back is not pearl, then on the heavy this number does not pass, and the stretch in the game is slow

D
Diman94 27.09.20

Bolt had to run very well and in the end, there were not enough filters in the place where the boat sails, had to restart the mission.
the same stuff was, but to reboot the entire mission then do not need and only to the last checkpoint.)

The floor of the game was not at all dead, which seemed very strange and as soon as I thought about it began then here and there. In the final battle swung healthy, three-barrel machine gun as seen immediately in the hands and went the heat and turns out cartridges that are not endless!)) Or rather, I just didn't think about it...) as a result, there were not enough people behind the shields. had to reload. And the fight with the "mother" near the Kremlin was not the first time, did not think that it will be but the cartridge was not enough, ran from the last forces and threw something into it ... then knives then grenades...)

C
CTACOH123 27.09.20

Ahaha well you burn, there on the swamp call a raft and pile down to the right ruins of the building, climb on the slabs and watch as there near the winch spinning shrimp and demons, then the winch shuts down they leave, go again turn on and dumped there, look at their, and then you see from the field of action you come out of the field of action. Fun to watch.

A
Allekks84 27.09.20

Finally passed the swamp, playing on the difficulties of hardcore. So far, the cuttlefish has been the hardest boss, considering that I had one air filter. There were not enough patrons, too, and we had to use mines and incendiary bombs. If 20 died, the bullets ran out, the air, then was torn. Several times killed cuttlefish, but the air ran out, until the log was served. He finished the mission, reaching the church on his last breaths. I went to the level of swamps for 30 minutes on filters, but got too carried away with research, spent everything.

P
Prosto Keyn 27.09.20

I always have 40 minutes of filters from the swamps, does they decrease so much on hardcore?

M
MuxauJl 27.09.20

"for me, the most difficult thing is where in the tunnel you call out a raft and a mutant rod"

Also, this moment was, surprisingly, the most difficult and overplayed in the game (on the hard). I just tried to get them off the machine gun and the gun. Shotguns in general for the whole game actually did not use (and for nothing, they are much better and more useful than machine guns), but decided to try to roll those monsters with a gun, shooting metal balls and it turned out that it mows them very well. And incendiary grenades fenced off from these guards until the ferry finally arrived.

Just Kane
"I always have 40 minutes of filters from the swamp, is it possible that the number of filters on hardcore decreases so much?"

I do not know how there on the ranger (I think the same, because now began to pass and filters in the same places and quantities), but on the usual hard filters piled, I can not imagine how they can end ... If you run directly, then in theory a lot of filters will not spend, and if you investigate everything (as I do), then for each filter spent you find 2-3 at least.

a
almen 27.09.20

Theatre Station. Paul's gone. The man blocked the entrance to the merchants, and he does not leave. Is it a bug or is there a detour?