3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seryy rycar 27.09.20 09:59 pm

Debt vs Freedom (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Who do you respect more.

I treat it the same.
52 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kit90 27.09.20

Debt rules.

r
rock music 27.09.20

SWABODA ROLLS THE DEBT OF SASET OUUAHA!!!!

S
StaLkeRO_o 27.09.20

Roll... Pie... Cake... mmm dance there is a wish (

M
MC Kebab 27.09.20

EE, Debt fanatics, and Freedom are junkies, slobs, and drunkards, so I'll tell-the-debt. The most organized group. Freedom is out. Full.

A
AceSpace 27.09.20

The Debts are pros, freedom is squabbling!
Definitely Debt

M
Marcus01 27.09.20

Debt in the furnace!!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM STEERS IN LUBAS!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Dyxon 27.09.20

Freedom always has a plan! That's why they always fight back)))
I'm for Freedom

R
Rock_Lobster 27.09.20

Both of them should be shot.

The mercenaries or the military are guarded, and scientists for the benefit of humanity will study the zone.

v
vsem76 27.09.20

Freedom! the Duty of the Military! Anarchy!

S
Spaceman-RF 27.09.20

I'm a military man, of course, but I prefer "Freedom" in the game.

S
SupaMasta 27.09.20

Duty! MEN!))

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 27.09.20

I help with duty and freedom, but for the sake of the tramp I help the debt, the debt is good powerful weaponry clearly men harsh fighting, and freedom of equipment and the guys there sincere

S
STROGOV 27.09.20

Debt is still much more like and ideology, equipment and other, and in general the topic is not relevant, because now the war in the game, as such is not) So this topic was relevant only in Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl, and here in general practical neutrality!)
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dead Maus 27.09.20

Freedom - Vatosas!!!!!!!!!! Imb)))))
Debt - Rulit

S
Sara Connor 27.09.20

and both of them are good. I respect the libertarians for their ideas. Duty for responsibility and discipline. And in general, both there and there at the head of the men are normal. And it is clear that this war is not quite on their gut...

S
STALKER Z7 27.09.20

Remember the end of the game: fighters of both groups, tired of senseless war, began to replenish the ranks of ordinary stalkers. So what's the point of comparing?! I personally have always been infuriated by this senseless war of these groups, because, in theory, both of them fought with bandits and mutants, both of them, quite noble goals and aspirations.

1993kos1993 27.09.20

Freedom steers

S
Sara Connor 27.09.20

STALKER 7 Actually it depends on your actions, whether it will be said about the "senseless war" in the final video or not. Some have led to leadership freedom, some duty. And they said that freedom and duty holds the primacy on jan.

K
Kit90 27.09.20

razdor_X
If it were not for the duty, your freedom would freely feed the worms ()) for mutants should be counted! and freedom for showing off and pontoons as targets for coaching in a free day from hunting, so that the eyes do not masoly)) freedom - a bunch of hippies which no fophyga does not sink, and such in the zone of naffy is not needed, a bunch of snub of snouts)) freedom is in fact "rule" is not capable.
And the bandits are in the same place...

V
Vluy 27.09.20

DEBT RULES AND THAT'S IT!