3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seryy rycar 27.09.20 09:59 pm

Debt vs Freedom (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Who do you respect more.

I treat it the same.
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
REMUX 27.09.20

Well.......... From the books the impression is that The Debt-half-mad fighting-fans, and Freedom-half-half-half-soldiers with a delusional purpose of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d
didimon2020 27.09.20

I'll put it this way on pripyat's call,
if the Tramp in Duty is immediately built as tin soldiers,
if in Freedom then to them on human!
and since I helped the Monolithites as relatives, I am for them)
but The Debt has endured all, because then if he survives the debt, he will lead the Debt to the zone, and he is not pleasant to me, and the Tramp and the mad hachik is a force. Imho!

B
BestPro777 27.09.20

Freedom rules!

a
arsld 27.09.20

Freedom.

T
Turgor 27.09.20

Freedom! I like their principles: "We do not have a clear hierarchy, you go into battle only with the one whom you respect, but the orders of the elder are carried out unquestioningly."
And who cares so much - blow to the army))) After all, the Debt has army roots ...

S
Sooltan RS 27.09.20

"Debt"! I explain: men they are military, but they have a powerful equipment. Dolg' Soviet equipment - Kalashi, PKMs, etc., and Freedom is more often Western. I'm closer to the Soviet)) Debt has strict discipline - as in the army, except that there is no hazing)) And the Libertarians - the nariks are, squabbling...

S
SupaMasta 27.09.20

I'm still thinking. There is a benefit from Duty to free stalkers, they take out mutants, this is one of their goals, and from Freedom of use to stalkers there is no. In addition, anarchy never brings good ...

p
plohotnikOFF 27.09.20

If we consider the ideology of the two factions, I completely disagree with none. That's why I'm for free stalkers.

.DeliGht 27.09.20

Always for Freedom!

G
Georg09 27.09.20

Well, they all don't care, it's better to work for scientists. You'll be with the artefacts and the artefacts.

_
_Demon_ 27.09.20

I've got a lot of personality. . . .
FOR FREE !!! No!!! Duty!! WE WILL PROTECT THE WORLD FROM THE ZONE!! AND I SPEAK FOR FREEDOM....
I'm not stingy by the way. Here, caps lock...

e
eao79rus 27.09.20

Well, each group has its drawbacks.

M
Master Zony 27.09.20

Discipline, power, courage - all these qualities have a GOOD!!!!
Join the DOD and sing this world and your relatives from the zone, terrible monsters and opkurs freemen!!!
To be smeared with General Voronin.

FREEDOM WILL NOT BREAK THE MIGHTY DUTY, LET THEM LEARN TO SHOOT!!!

I think about freedom here- xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Freedom is a gathering of anarchists, drug addicts who do not want to know about discipline, they would only smoke and drink!!!

S
Spaceman-RF 27.09.20

Are "Freedom" addicts or grown-ups?

M
Master Zony 27.09.20

Are "Freedom" addicts or grown-ups?

They're drug addicts.

B
Bianor 27.09.20

I had a chance to serve in the armed forces. That's why Freedom is unequivocal.

S
Spaceman-RF 27.09.20

Yes... My attitude to freedom has fallen...

M
Master Zony 27.09.20

Yes... My attitude to freedom has fallen...

Mine too... After I found out that they are NARCOS AND ANMANS.
And before that I was both for Freedom and for Duty.

S
Spaceman-RF 27.09.20

Master of the zone
It's one thing for anarchists, and it's another thing to NARCOSSHI!

G
GranD AssAssiN 27.09.20

It is strange how The Freedom was able to keep its group for so long, because they are all drug addicts, anarchists to them and somehow support their organization.
And Dolga has good discipline, full loyalty to his organization and excellent combat training of fighters, because there are mostly former military.

So I'm totally in favour of the idea of Debt!!!