3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seryy rycar 27.09.20 09:59 pm

Debt vs Freedom (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Who do you respect more.

I treat it the same.
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock_Lobster 27.09.20

But by the way I wonder, those who write, say Duty rules, if on their skins they would be offered to stay in the zone, what would they choose? Free life, or life by statute? By the way, what do you think the Libertarians are hippies and nariki, inept at shooting? Like the NPC they are no worse than Dolgov's shooting, just behaving cheekily more.

p.s. I repeat, I have drawn them for neither Duty nor Freedom, both pleasant and unpleasant. (working for scientists is better by anyone)

M
Method-Man 27.09.20

IMHO Liberty rules. And who told you they were drug addicts? There was no mention of that anywhere. They are rastamans, but not drug addicts.

s
sas468 27.09.20

I'm for Free!

M
Mister IQ 27.09.20

I'm for stalkers)))

J
JerelyMarleCrash 27.09.20

Freedom first attacked.Debt to stalkers helps.
Debt:1 point Freedom:-1 point

s
sas468 27.09.20

JerelyMarleCrash666 attacked? What the hell are you doing? What did you attack and attack anyone? ......

J

Debt wants to destroy the zone, but it must not be destroyed, it is necessary to take control and study it
Debt:0 Points Freedom:-1 point

s
sas468 27.09.20

JerelyMarleCrash666 are you in general... Can't even explain what she attacked and who..... What the is he talking about? give good arguments

J

Freedom attacked Debt.

V
VILLY_ 27.09.20

Judging by the books, I am disgusted by both groups and if the game is definitely Freedom they have no unattainable goal as The Debt who wants to destroy 30 kilometer-long cloks of land (although dirty)
THE SY
And those who said that the Freedom of the alcoholic (all the people know that stalkers there all booze (meanings in the zone do not drink there are treated))) and the narcotics sit down better naked ass on a working chainsaw ...
SY
Narcos in the zone do not live for a long time, they say the cries and logic!!!

J

In general, Debt helps scientists.And the military help Long.So in a sense the Duty is not for the destruction of the zone, but for its study.
Debt:1 Point Freedom: still -1 point

E
Egorka pupok 27.09.20

Spaceman-RF
Neither, these are stereotypes from the anecdotes of Dolgov and Ganesha