3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 29.09.20 10:55 pm

How to fix the texture? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Good evening, how to fix the textures?
75 Comments
Sort by:
P
P911 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
resolution 2540 to 1440 well and accordingly if lower it is even worse, if above that dummy.

P
P911 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
came out a new patch, did not help.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

P911
Honestly x even, I'm sure it's the operative, but what is not clear, I do not have such problems, already 55 lvl
patch raised fps by 10 on average

P
P911 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
Patriot Signature Line (PSD416G2133K) 16GB
Motherboard ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming X
Video card ASUS AMD Radeon R9 290X (R9290X-DC2OC-4GD5)
Процессор AMD Ryzen 7 1700X BOX
games on the sd.
Maybe she shouldn't go well with me. Although all the games are coming! The new Doom in 2k just flew! In the choraizone would not be soap in 2k I would play, all settings on ultra and 2k resolution and all soap (

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

P911 wrote:
R9 290X
Well, here's the answer,4 giga of video memory, it's not enough for 2k resolution, hence not loading textures, we have the performance of iron - the same
I'm the one who got the 2k monique to see,' and he's probably 144.)

K
Kindbad 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
This is a problem of the game, which is supposedly solved. On the same 1650 super with 4 gigs all the norms, but flashing textures, and on the cards amd such shit ...
P911
We won't solve anything ourselves until there is a normal patch.

P
P911 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
It's a little for 2k resolution
so on 1080 also soap even at low settings.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
like you were dashing when you took 2k monique to such a vide
I have a Samsung U32J590U
Kindbad wrote:
We won't solve anything ourselves until there is a normal patch.
It means to wait for :( at such a pace, probably at least a month to wait or even two.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

P911 wrote:
I have a Samsung U32J590U
4k?) And when did you take it about the FPS did not think?)
Kindbad wrote:
On the same 1650 super with 4 gigs all the norms, but flashing textures, and on the cards amd such shit ...
What's the norm? Are you 1650, too, at 2k? There's a conversation over that permission.
I finished the game yesterday not any sourdest facial was not, except for a couple of seconds of loading, when playing with open chrome on 100500 tabs, flashing texture on distant objects too was, but the theme is not about it.

F
Frequensiz 29.09.20

It's a great game, I'm a balde. At first, 4 hours spent on optimization at the first launch, crashed with a dump error. The swap file increased to 32GB, and the optimization was over. Played a little until I saw that the textures are all soapy, yes I do not see on the wall where the hooks to climb on the wall .... Read here, write a file removed from the folder with the game and re-optimized to pass - ok done. I go back here, and here....

K
Kindbad 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
And here 2k (he wrote about the usual resolution to you, but you clung to 2k), he and ON FULL HD soap in textures, more precisely not only he, and who has cards amd, except the top from amd ... on the nvidia maps flashing textures. known large-scale problem of the game

K
Kindbad 29.09.20

Frequensiz
after optimization, go into the game and then restart it, or better reboot the computer. but it won't solve the soap problem, but it will remove what you have now))

K
Kindbad 29.09.20

P911
it is better to wait and play normally, if they are going to fix something at all, and yesterday the patch was released, reported in the patch about the work done, and almost everything remained ...

P
P911 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
4k?) And when did you take it about the FPS did not think?)
yes 4k, no thought. everything was fine before this game.

Kindbad
yes agree, 2 months is exactly to wait. I thought to play it before the cyberpunk, but I'll play in the mafia then play)

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Kindbad wrote:
And here 2k (he wrote about the usual resolution to you, but you clung to 2k), he also has FULL HD soap in textures
He's got soap on ful xd because he's got a 4k moniker and a fulchd on it will wash everything, and his sage textures start at 2k resolution

P911 wrote:
yes 4k, no thought. everything was comfortable before this game
I didn't take 2k, even taking into account the transition to 2060S, took the good old 1080r but 27 inches) all for the sake of FPS

P
P911 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
I didn't take 2k.
I'm still watching a movie.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

P911
I too) from the sofa from 2 meters is no longer a difference that 2k that full xd, but if the iron would allow to take 2k without a doubt, but I know that it is too expensive on the iron, and 144 fps squeeze in 2k the more difficult to squeeze, and about 165 generally silent)

R
Ruslan Zharov 29.09.20

I've understood people have been talking about soap all their lives because they've got a weak ahaah (civilization) comps, and now let's talk purely on smart topics, I've twisted everything I can - a computer, but what's the point, when you come up close to objects and turn the camera, it's all washed, it's like a chip from the developers is so stupid or so stupid or what is it? Thank God that from afar the texture is not washed as in the damn Detroite (which scores are excellent in Steam), which I withed a hell of a compa because of this, that's never had such problems before, you could even turn the camera and face to take a face in all the glory in a great angle, who is wondering how to solve this problem or noticed at all, or here all the minimally try?)

R
Ruslan Zharov 29.09.20

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.09.20

Ruslan Jarov
Close enough? There's no soap.

If you take a screenshot in the photo mode, reduce the "view angle" to a minimum and admire

P
P911 29.09.20

Even with the 4th patch, I have everything in the soap (