3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 29.09.20 10:55 pm

How to fix the texture? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Good evening, how to fix the textures?
75 Comments
Sort by:
N
NosokZadrota 29.09.20

P911
I'm going to flog your heart😂😂

P
P911 29.09.20

NosokZadrota
?)

N
NosokZadrota 29.09.20

P911
August 27 at 5.12 you threw a screen from the game, where the characters were processed by ruban))

P
P911 29.09.20

NosokZadrota
))))) I'm glad I had fun)

d
dimka2008 09.12.20

Textures are constantly galloping, the road is blurred, then clear, objects disappear. In the meridian, you go to the house upstairs, the floor is completely gone. How could you make such a curve port and sell it.

F
Forum2019 13.12.20

Why aren't the wood's texures loaded as it should be? Rx570 4gb.

F
Forum2019 17.12.20

For those who do not load wood textures and some other ones, set the quality of textures to the lowest values ​​and the quality of models to average textures become more or less normal without squares, xs why so, but these parameters seem to work in the opposite direction, if the card is rx570. Maybe someone will need this advice.

P
Panko 17.12.20

Forum2019
I have the same card (RX570 4 Gb), but the problem is clearly not in the card because with the game I just had a circus: in gog version 1.08.6, the Xbox 360 wireless controller did not work for me and I tried version EGS version 1.06, but the gamepad didn't work there either. Then on the English-speaking forum I found out that the game does not have direct support for XInput and I had to use a gamepad emulator to make it visible to the game. Then it turned out that the gog version with patch 1.09.3 simply crashes with a critical error after the shader optimization is complete. I fixed it by simply rolling a patch from the steam version onto the gog version. Then it turned out that regardless of the settings (from minimum to maximum), the textures in the game are soapy. It's only good that the game itself turned out to be just about nothing, which allowed me to completely indifferently throw it and stop wasting time on it.

F
Forum2019 24.12.20

Panko
Problem on cards 570 580 with 4gb on board, you have to wait for a patch.

R
RubickDX 25.12.20

on px474, it is possible to play full trash only with the parameters of textures and models to a minimum (and it still looks as if it is set below the minimum), and when these settings are increased, the graphics deteriorate. if God forbid to collapse the game and expand the game begins as in the screenshots above (objects disappear altogether, etc.). At the same time, there are no problems on 8 gig ryks, and even on gt 1030 2gb where the game produces 10-15 fps textures in place! developed just handsome! complete ignore of the problem !! six months have passed !!

I
Igor Ostapenko 07.01.21

RubickDX
To prevent textures from loading late or "in front of your nose" or to remove "soapy" / low-quality textures, you should change the "Texture filtering quality" parameter in the AMD driver. This helped to solve this problem with loading textures on RX580 4Gb. And it is worth using the game with the latest patch (one of the patches improved the optimization for the use of video memory)

V
Veronica Bannikova 27.01.21

100% works for me

W
Whip 27.01.21

After patch 1.10 people write on Steam that the problem has been fixed with textures on 4GB cards. Do you have norms now too?

F
Forum2019 27.01.21

The whip
I have not fixed on rx574.

C
Comrade Daniel 01.06.21

People turn off the adaptive frame rate and you will have a MIRACLE !!!
Esc-settings-video settings-3 bar on top (adaptive frame rate) pull the line to the left to turn off save and that's it.
The gtx 1050ti graphics card worked for me.