3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lord 29.09.20 11:01 pm

GeForce MX card problem (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

The problem is, this game is not compatible with GeForce MX !!! Does anyone know what to do???
126 Comments
Sort by:
s
skull 29.09.20

Try with www.nvidia.com download THE NEW firewood on the video card. I didn't run any new firewood on GeForce 4. I downloaded it and works like clockwork. It's almost been :)))

l
lord 29.09.20

I downloaded the latest driver. Please see Readme.txt file for technical support.What to do now?

R
Remix 29.09.20

If you have a VX series, then start the game with the help of prog 3dAnalyzer, in no other way.

D
DDP 29.09.20

And where in the 3D analysis to tick?

C
Cannibal 29.09.20

Do you want to help people!!!!!
How to put this option!!!!???????
And what is the newest driver !!!!!!!
Please help!!!!!!!

s
skull 29.09.20

Latest driver from NVIDIA for GeForce-type maps
FORCEWARE
Version: 53.03
Release Date: December 9, 2003
WHQL Certified

C
Cannibal 29.09.20

People and what else!!! What options to choose in 3danalyzer_????
I have a GF4 MX460!!!!!!!!
WHO CAN HELP!!!!!!!!

a
arma 29.09.20

rebiata a vi znali 4to etot Price of Presia trebuet poderzki Shaderov ,a na GF mx takogo NET i bit nemozet ili
eta proga pro kotoruju vi tut govorite mozet zamenit ih ?

s
skull 29.09.20

This prog is just an updated driver for video cards, and the handling of Shaders, if the card does not support it, it well, will not replace :))

C
Cannibal 29.09.20

Well people do anything!! It remains only to throw away the vidyhi (MX) and buy new ones! In this game, no emulators will help and firewood too!! By the way the patch also will not come out!!

P
PlayGround.ru 29.09.20

Hey guys where to get 3dAnalizer???

L
Leonid 29.09.20

Dudes change their looks save money, you don't mind here to discuss this game because you have MX!
Yesterday January 9, I had a GE FORCE4 MX 440 (Let the ground be down to her) and she died during the game NEED FOR SPEED ANDERGRAUND! (I DON'T LIE!!)
Last night I downloaded a RIVA TUNER, thus trying to disperse.
just knew she was speeding up the cards!! I set the frequency of 400 to 500 in this proga, then I went through the test, so the map was broken up! I was very happy, as they say the lull before the storm!
I'm launching ANDERGROUND on the menu everything was in order.
And at once there was such a slide show as if I found myself in a new century and with the same computer!
But the picture on the monitor was never!
Then I started pulling out my poor GE FORCE4 MX440, and as I first picked it up, it was very hot, and then I realized I was screwed!!! HE BURNED ALIVE!
I was lucky that everything else in the computer worked fine!
I told my dad, and he yelled at me, "You're sick of putting such frequencies on GE FORCE!"
These days the parents wanted to buy me a printer, but then I told them that I needed a vision, then with this question I coughed up to my father he said to me, "If you take, take a normal"
We came to the office and talked and took SAPHIRE ATI RADEON 9600 PRO 128MB, for $175.
And that GE FORCE4 MX440 (non-working) I left as a memory of the legendary GE FORCE!!

C
Cannibal 29.09.20

Well, you're a good guy!!!!!!!!!! Guessed!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't you know that in the prince, you can't break up this MX!!!!!!!! And what you bought today satisfies the needs of modern games (well, I mudden the pancake)???

e
exidna 29.09.20

Can we chop them off to the fuckings?

L
Leonid 29.09.20

yes, now I think if I hadn't accelerated this card, I'd have at least $40, but I've got a working VOODOO 3 and a broken GE FORCE MX440, I think it's all worth at least $30? Who knows if the GE FORCE 4 MX440 can be repaired?

f
finel 29.09.20

It's good to drive a paw. If you know, then any game can be run on almost any map. I knew how. There's no way with the Prince. Maybe someone REALLY knows what ticks where to put in ANALYSIS???

L
Leonid 29.09.20

That is like any game on any card that you drive me!
A friend of GE FORCE 2MX 200 she barely launched SILENT HILL 3 with the help of 3D ANALA'ERA.There were terrible brakes, and except for the flashlight we have nothing to see. "How do you see that flashlight.

L
Landgraf 29.09.20

Uh... Either I didn't do something or I was very lucky. When I put the game I was written that your system does not meet the requirements of the program, and then the inscription on the abrodabra. All over a layer of gray fog.Climbed into the settings (Put the smallest screen size, Special effects are low, water and fog turned off, synchronization of frames removed, textures can be put any, filtering I do not remember (look) and something there that was under the special effects also removed but it was possible to put and environments.) and all the fog cleaned up the game as a screenshot. P.S. I've reloaded the game. P.S.S. Settings are only valid after the player has been selected.

U
Universal D. 29.09.20

Although I do not have MX is, and Radeon 9100, but the aship the same floats, but not at the beginning of the game, and where he wants.... Especially in the level with the bedrooms, where the girl escapes. A window comes out, sending me to readme... unexpectedly... blah blah blah blah.
What the fuck can I do about it?

L
Leonid 29.09.20

Ivan buy from Akela, where she's patched!!!!!