3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lord 29.09.20 11:01 pm

GeForce MX card problem (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

The problem is, this game is not compatible with GeForce MX !!! Does anyone know what to do???
126 Comments
Sort by:
v
vido 29.09.20

Guys where you can actually download 3dAnalyzer. Tell me the address of the plyse...

F
Fandorin 29.09.20

If anyone started the game on the GeForce MX 440, hurry to my box. ([email protected])

s
sundevil 29.09.20

It's not like we're going to be
I ran it on the moss 440.
I'll tell you how.
Run 3danaliser and choose the galley force windowed mode
then close the game (since there's a gray mist on top of the landscape)
And again 3d analyzer remove the galka for the forc winddoved mod and run again.
forgot - in hardvar limits to allocate -
Then you run 3DAnalyze.exe
You press the Select button, point the way to princeofpersia.exe (file, which launches the game Prince of Persia). Then, in the "Hardware Limits" section, you check the boxes on:
emulate HW TnL caps
emulate pixel shader caps
emulate bumb caps
emulate max. Sim. textures
This is it.
The second time run without force windowed mode and glitches overlaying crappy characters and dots on the landscape will disappear.
I also put force anisotropic filtering to improve quality and speed.
With a 3D analyzer all now tweaking the graphics.
You go into the game when you run the first time with wind-mod and change the graphics -
Enter the Options menu, Video. Change everything there from High to Low or Medium, cut down the effects of water and fog, etc.
All.
I have a problem - level 4 hangs and before it I enjoyed the game fully :)

s
sundevil 29.09.20

S.Yu.
A 3D analyzer to take here
http://format.uru.ru/download/3danalyzer-v23.rar

s
sundevil 29.09.20

z.z.s.
gratitude and questions in the aska ;)

I
Ingvar 29.09.20

And the link doesn't work!!!

v
vido 29.09.20

Dudes tell me where to put the right ticks so that the game is not started in black and white and where it is difficult to see only the silhouette of the prince;)

T
Timur 29.09.20

http:\www.blane.nm.rufilesdontlinkthefile_3danalyzer-v22.exe

B
Berserk 29.09.20

Hear dudes I downloaded 3DAnalyze everywhere right ticks put all early bugs don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
MFM 29.09.20

Gy-gy, here you are on GeForces mate, and I have on GF 2 MX'3dAnalyze everything goes without brakes ... q) Well about the quality of graphics I do not say ... But still the game is good...

S
Sanyaba 29.09.20

I have a GeForce 4 MX 440..... The game went without 3d analyzer, but with glitches on the 1024 x768, at 800 x600 everything is fine.... But you need to remove the quality of graphics at least otherwise "snow" on the screen..... and about the fact that you do not hate to play on such video cards ... I can say that not everyone has such dads.... who can give away just like that for a son 170 bucks..... so there is nothing shameful that people want to see the same prince of Persia on his car.....

A
Anka 29.09.20

And I have a geForse 2 MX 400, so it's not going to go to play? What are the specific system requirements for the game (there are different write) ???

c
calcium1268 29.09.20

Leonid is by no means the nerd we were in camp with.

S
SaLoS 29.09.20

Prompt. I have the game hanging in the same place constantly (almost at the beginning), and this glitch does not pass even after the reinstall windows. WHAT TO DO!!!????

Z
Z 29.09.20

Just bought the ASUS V9520 (GF FX 5200), staged Prince of Persia, and what do you think? I'm looking forward to running, and she's writing this very message to me (The game ended enxpectedly...). Doesn't my card support shaders??? :(

i
iRU 29.09.20

SaLoS'u:
u menya bila tazhe erunda.
eto iz-za krivoy rusificacii.
deinstalirui ee i postav' na angliiskom.
vse budet ok

i
iRU 29.09.20

a ostal'nim hochetsya skazat', chtob ne izvraschalis' so starimi accelerator'ami. radi takoi igruhi mozhno i novii kuptit'. ono togo stoit.

F
Ferum 29.09.20

No, well, you guys are good, you do not know that 5600 does not hold a damn thing, here Riva does it.... now in fashion new, 5700 FX, does everything that can be done (as bent), 5600 .. No, it doesn't roll...

F
Ferum 29.09.20

MSI GeForce FX 5950 Ultra
NVIDIA NV38 GPU chip
Memory 256 Mb; Hynix 2.0 ns
Frequencies: 475/950 MHz
Features: UltraShadow
IntelliSample HCT
Built-in TV coder
Price: $525 - what to buy

z
zorro 29.09.20

I set it for myself, but the game slows down. GeForce4 I have, help!!!