3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lord 29.09.20 11:01 pm

GeForce MX card problem (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

The problem is, this game is not compatible with GeForce MX !!! Does anyone know what to do???
126 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rab 29.09.20

You all have crappy comps. They belong in the !!!!!!

r
rOMAN 29.09.20

I have 7% of the game hovering and writing The game unexpectedly. Please see Readme.txt file for technical support.What to do now?

S
Svetlana 29.09.20

Romance with the game from Akella there are no such problems. I can advise you to download Save Files games and play yourself healthier on.
Link here: http://gameguru.ru/files/saves/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time.rar

M
MiLork 29.09.20

Guys help Prince of Persia At my friend brakes on his Gifors 2MX/400 he let down with the torment 3dAnalyzer she went but terribly brakes, please help solve the problem.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
CbIHOK 29.09.20

Well, the relics are not enough. You can't help it. Especially when you consider that the minimum card required is GF3.

D
Darth Nick 29.09.20

I had exactly the same thing! Now I have a GeForce FX 5200 and everything is fine (only with the prince).

B
BlackKnight 29.09.20

I ran on GeForce 2 GTS using the Analyzer... I wouldn't say I was flying, but you could play... It is clear that he - need to "upgrade" iron ... It is clear that this is not always possible, but I want to play... You can only advise to disable all programs - hanging in memory, unnecessary naturally, in the course of the game ... Antivirus... to increase the volume of the Svp-file - Windus... In general - to cut off all unnecessary and optimize resources for the game ... To put in the game all the settings of the graphics - at least, the resolution - less ... And in the sound - flat-cut there - "environment" all sorts, if they are included ... More defragmald screw - on which there is a toy.... In general - will play with everything - this, and perhaps - the toy will go a little faster ... ... ... It's a pity, of course, but this is the beauty of progress, that everything - does not stand still, and for a normal game - really, you need to upgrade the iron ...

V
ViperMK 29.09.20

I'm painting the situation. Vidyyuka MX 440. The driver on it is forceware 63 and something. 98 wind and drive from Akella. 3D analizer does not help, and the most interesting thing is that the continuation of Prince of Persia warrior within me went and without brakes.

S
Sergey 29.09.20

In the middle of the installation throws out a window of the type of my card - shit (MH440) and the installation flies out (disc from UBISOFT)

K
KMB 29.09.20

Problems with the video Radeon 9600 Mobiliti. The game will hang until the first save

K
KingDom_Of_Heaven 29.09.20

So dudes though the theme and outdated now I will rock out the way as he launched and all my friends!
The joke is, I still have a friend of MH's.
I took prince Pernsia's dress
With this launch at MH, it's a joke.

The Corchoy thing is so

I downloaded with STOPGAME.RU NOCD for retirement but the joke is that it does not plow well I did not delete the Download Mini image inserted into the deamon tulsa 4.03 with the stimulation of all defenses.
The game does not plow think what for the affairs of MH ovrit nada tried 3d analysis of a fig hang
Tutu I replaced the original E.E. who downloaded the nousidi type inserted the image
oh wonder it started but the screen is white completely even the menu is current one text
I then downloaded the 45.23 firewood for the see-it-all of my 440 MH
put and then I put in a 3d analyzer I put prescribed a 9800PRO
and forse max. pixels shaders 1.1
the game snurable and then coolly the whole screen became a nomral burrowing achingly staged I'm a resolution at 640 to 480 and all :) I'm playing.
the imaginary nousdia helped me out do not know what the joke is but it came out carbon monoxide

p
pavel tukeev 29.09.20

Do I have a GF 2 MX400 at all?

M
M.A.g. 29.09.20

Unfortunately not.

M
Ma4eteGT 29.09.20

Everything you've written doesn't help - describe it clearly and clearly - how to run POP SOT on GF MX?

D
DimaX 29.09.20

You can't run a honeycomb! You can VV, TTT-I don't know.

M
Ma4eteGT 29.09.20

VV launched without a 3D analyzer - TTT will try when I buy

D
DimaX 29.09.20

In VV I myself on moss gamal, for the first time. And with 100th I had problems, and never started.

M
M.A.g. 29.09.20

Do you know what the GeForce 4 mx 440 graphics card is like and the supermarket trolley is?

D
DimaX 29.09.20

No Shaders?

By the way, if it wasn't for them, the vision is great.

M
M.A.g. 29.09.20

No Shaders?
Right.
By the way, if it wasn't for them, the vision is great.
There are shaders on GF 3.