3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaFFeN WolF 30.09.20 02:37 pm

4k 60Hz or 2k 144Hz (30t.r.)

What to take for 30t for games?
Looked at these options ...

4k***
#1 SAMSUNG U28R550U '28,60,000, IPS 300kd/m2, response time 4ms)
Spoiler http://www.citilink.com.au/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/1212641/

#2 SAMSUNG U32J590UI (screen: 31.5", frequency: 60Hz, VA matrix 270kd/m2, response time 4ms)
Spoiler http://www.citilink.com.au/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/1066987/

2k***
#1 SAMSUNG C27JG50 ,screen: 27," frequency: 144Hz, VA 300kd/m2 matrix, response time 4ms, curved)
Spoiler http://www.citilink.com.au/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/1102001/

#2 SAMSUNG C32JG50 ,screen: 31.5", frequency: 144Hz, VA matrix 300kd/m2, response time 4ms, curved)
Spoiler http://www.citilink.com.au/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/1087334/

#3 LENOVO G32qc-10 (screen: 31.5", frequency: 144Hz, VA matrix 350kd/m2, response time 4ms, AMD FreeSync)
Spoiler http://www.citilink.com.au/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/1374286/

#4 ACER Nitro VG272UPbmiipx (screen: 27", frequency: 144Hz, IPS 400kd/m2 matrix, response time (GTG) 1ms, NVIDIA G-Sync)
Spoiler http://www.citilink.com.au/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/1367192/

I'm leaning more to 2k #4. The video card will take most likely 3 x when come out or 2080Ti.
I want more direct screen, as it is more familiar. About curved heard, play and movies dispute is not fun, but here to work is not very ...

About 4k, I'm afraid that the video map will no longer be relevant in 3 years, because for 2k I will be able to sit for 5 years ...
59 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 30.09.20

Yes, take a better 144, in shooters/first-person games with such phps play just heaven and ground compared to 60, the more with a gsin picture will be ultra smooth

b
benites 30.09.20

From the above I would take SAMSUNG U28R550UI, Acer Nitro VG270UPbmiipx also looks interesting. The side monitors with the VA matrix would not even look, but this is my personal opinion, to someone and VA norms.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 30.09.20

darkpromo
Yes, it is certainly delightful and the difference is noticeable, but the meaning of such a difference, when it can be implemented only in a couple of games?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
The most important thing to watch for yourself is that games in 1080 run will be a living hell. The picture will be similar if on the same 1080 run everything in 1024-768 or 1280-720. Hence the system should be appropriate because 2k or 4k is the minimum resolution. And yes, it's better to overpay for IPS. And 144 hertz, though great, but more of a punt for a couple of games.

.Chiken 30.09.20

I recommend you decide first what you're going to play. If any eSports-session-shooters where response time is important - ACER Nitro VG272UPbmiipx. If you just play a little bit of everything and you do not care about the response time (actually quite a conditional parameter, the difference between 1 and 4ms will not notice everyone, but for me, for example, critically), then everything rests on the iron. I'd advise you to look at 4k, on the condition that you do an upgrade of the see-offs. I think you still have 3xxx to play in this resolution, then again quietly earn the upgrade. In the case of 4k, would take SAMSUNG U32J590UI because of the diagonal.
Of the 2k options, in fact, would consider samsung C32JG50 and LENOVO G32qc-10, because I do not see the point of taking a smaller diagonal with a resolution, more than 1080p - it rules on smaller diagonals, in my opinion. With the comment above, by the way, absolutely agree - keep in mind that the games in 1080p for you will be not the same as on the current monitor xD

i
insel260 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
SAMSUNG C32JG50'S installed such at work. It is very comfortable to work with documents and graphics, and (only tss!!!) to play something. There is no light, everything is also well visible from corners. The surface does not glare, even when direct sunlight hits. The color reproduction is great. A little tedious manual tuning from the menu, well, the duk is like this at all samsungs. Cons 2 - you can not hang on the wall, no fastenings at the back and no adjustment in height, only on the angle of inclination.

ACER Nitro (here's a model I can not remember, but also in the price category 30-40k rubles) I had. I changed it twice. And everyone had lights in the corners on the left. As a result, he refused, took the money and broke the piggy bank - bought Monique from a more expensive segment for home use.

It's about the girl. Previously, I did not see the differences between 60 and 200 Hz in games, but as it turned out the differences are immediately visible in dynamic games (I prefer strategies, and in shooters or similar play rarely, so it took time to evaluate the hertsovka). I won't say about 144 HZ, but playing a little bit on a 60 GC monitor, after 200 - it was painful and horrible. The picture, as if slows down, and not as smoothly goes as at 200 G. I'm sure you'll see the difference between 60 and 144 HZ in some shooters. So, I will say only from my experience - the more hertsovka, the smoother the picture in dynamic games and more advantages in combat.

W
WaFFeN WolF 30.09.20

Slonvprotivogaze
It is already clear to me that it is necessary to play with native permission!
benites
Why do you take the VA matrix so categorically?
. Chiken
I am omnivorous play in everything that pleases, strategies, races, mk, fifa, shooters, rpgs, etc.
I'd advise you to look at 4k, on the condition that you do an upgrade of the see-offs. I think you still have 3xxx to play in this resolution, then again quietly earn the upgrade. I'm saying that 4k is tempting, but it's not very cool to change every 3 years. I'd rather play on a high 2k, didn't live on a low 4k... I'm looking at 4k.
insel260
SAMSUNG C32JG50

People, can you get a couple of options in 30t?

X
X_ray_83 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
The VA matrix has the lowest response as well as "guest effect," "guest" and on IPS is visible but to a lesser extent !

W
WaFFeN WolF 30.09.20

X_ray_83
I understand you correctly, it's about smearing the picture and your choice of IPS?

M
Mardrok 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/krutoj_igrovoj_monitor_xiaomi_predstavlen_v_rossii_po_evropejskoj_tsene-1060230

X
X_ray_83 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
No matter not in "smearing" it on all monitors, it's a matter of such a problem VA when the image is duplicated, this matrix is not for games especially shooters !

This problem is discussed in all foreign forums, but we are blind probably, or do not want to admit that broke with the monitor.

W
WaFFeN WolF 30.09.20

Mardrok
Thanks of course but - 34 inches and (3440 x 1440 pixels) the ratio of the sides is 21:9, not my format. Especially Monique wakes up to be a meter away from me....
X_ray_83
Share, what's yours? Ips?

W
WaFFeN WolF 30.09.20

Tell me more than that? ACER Nitro VG272UPbmiipx 27
Screen resolution 2560-1440
HDTV FULL HD support (1080p) ?

O
OkGo 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
SAMSUNG U32J590UQ

Used it. For office purposes is normal, for single games too more or less.
But after the monitors with the hertsovka higher do not want to return.

More additional disadvantages of the model: a piece of delivery kit (no DisplayPort cable, without it FreeSync will not run), well, and adjustments with a complete stand is almost no. You can't change the height.

W
WaFFeN WolF 30.09.20

OkGo
additional cons - for me is not critical!
Cable buy, 1t for a good DisplayPort is not a problem.
The stand is not needed, I will hang on the wall "VESA" - a place on the table....

What do you recommend from the above or maybe add what from yourself?

O
OkGo 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
Well, if you play network shooters, then 60 FPS already seems a little.
Plus, the VA matrix is being told the truth, and there really is "ghosting." Depending on the lousy matrix in the dynamics of the game, it can be very noticeable, and can be almost invisible.
And again, the question of perception. Someone sees this effect at once, it cuts his eye. Someone almost does not notice.

If there is an option to take 2k, IPS and hertsovka above 100Hz, it is better to look this way.
And yes, look to the side of 4k with a diagonal of 27 inches is not worth it. Very shallow.

W
WaFFeN WolF 30.09.20

OkGo
At first glance, I went #4 ACER Nitro VG272UPbmiipx, but revered the reviews. They write a lot of marriage, which somehow upsets ((
and I don't know how to understand it ???
Screen resolution 2560-1440
HDTV FULL HD support (1080p) ?

What are you sitting for? ;)

z
zirack 30.09.20

For 30ths there are not bad monitors, relatively not bad of course in comparison with the presented in the cap, such as HP Pavilion quantum Dot 2K, or IIYAMA ProLite XB3288UHSU-B 4K. Don't you look at these kind of sleepers?

O
OkGo 30.09.20

WaFFeN WolF
Well, all the monitors should be checked immediately after the purchase. If there's a marriage, you'll get it back.

About the support of HDTV did not really understand why they even wrote it, if the resolution of the monitor and without it is more FullHD. Maybe for the sake of a beautiful mark.

In the alternative (if you do not take Acer) in the region of 30-5 thousand you can pay attention:
1) BenQ EX2780Q
2) LG 27GL850

O
OkGo 30.09.20

zirack
What is this stream of consciousness?)
Only the moderator can rub the comments. Previously, this was done only in cases when people switched to insults, etc.

About the monitors: so the person asks what to choose. To each his own, because not everyone is the main factor is the ideal color reproduction. Someone is more important than the speed of the matrix, someone ergonomics, etc. Here it is about games, so try to look at monitors with a high hertsov.