3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fenderrr 25.10.19 03:41 am

The Rockstar Editor (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Wrote that allegedly will be able to record roliki through keystrokes, and if desired will include replay the last 30 seconds of the game. And I do not understand how to set the replays to a permanent opportunity if you wish to save the last 30 seconds of the game, while not pre-including a replay manually.
121 Comments
Sort by:
C
Charlie Day 25.10.19

C:\Users\-------------\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA V\videos\rendered

T
The_Davi 25.10.19

Charlie Day
Thank you very much )

A
Agressor68rus 25.10.19

Interesting... I Have it at all in the game, press ESC and the arrow to the left. I have a video editor instead of SHOP. Che to do?

D
Diego163rus 25.10.19

Help!!! How to remove the clips are removed?

N
Nikita507 25.10.19

Diego163rus
documents - rocky - GTA 5 - video

F
FoggyStar 25.10.19

Actually the question is simple.
How to change the drive to save video from the game?

F
FoggyStar 25.10.19

By default, it saves to disk with Windows / Users /User / AppData / Local / Rockstargames / GTA V (if not mistaken).
But the fact that I do not like this. The disk I have is designed under Windows and drivers and memory there is not very much, while I would like to remove a rather extensive video that eats memory, respectively, with a good appetite.
How to change the save path?

F
FoggyStar 25.10.19

Actually you can change the path of My documents in Windows in the manual, but can't find how to do it.

T
Tim7472 25.10.19

I have seen videos made in the editor, which was attended by several controlled characters in a single frame. But in the editor I only found how to mark actors on TAB and change them in Director mode through the menu. But how to put multiple characters in one scene?

M
M.A.S.S. 25.10.19

Join issue.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 25.10.19

Also joining in.

N
Nik0LaI123 25.10.19

And the game interface on the recorded videos, you can turn? And is it possible to add multiple clips instead of one?

T
Tim7472 25.10.19

Nik0LaI123
interface in the commercials no, as far as I know. It is possible to assemble roller from the pile of clips, when you export it unites them into one

M
M.A.S.S. 25.10.19

http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/tutorials/editor - here is the answer.
(I hope this link as official assistance in question is not against the rules PG :) )

T
Tim7472 25.10.19

M. A. S. S.
you can detail where it is about adding a few characters, I'm there already all rummaged

M
M.A.S.S. 25.10.19

Tim7472
Well, I'm still not experimenting (now much later), but as I understand it, you play one role, after playing this record going to another role and so on is applied. Maybe that I was imagining things, but it looks plausible. The main thing if so be it, you first need to play the passive role.

T
Tim7472 25.10.19

M. A. S. S.
I also thought that this is the case, but neither in-game nor in the guides not found the overlay

G
Ghost_Hunt 25.10.19

Please tell me, besides the fact that it is possible to note 10 of the actors, is it possible that they interacted with each other, crossing paths and stuff like that? And thank you in advance

T
Tim7472 25.10.19

Join

D
DEN41k-01 25.10.19

Too