3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fenderrr 25.10.19 03:41 am

The Rockstar Editor (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Wrote that allegedly will be able to record roliki through keystrokes, and if desired will include replay the last 30 seconds of the game. And I do not understand how to set the replays to a permanent opportunity if you wish to save the last 30 seconds of the game, while not pre-including a replay manually.
121 Comments
Sort by:
t
tdmods 25.10.19

In the video editor of the game, any ally is multiplied created using Simple Trainer for GTA V. How to fix? Close by are two of the same character. Thanks for the help.

E
ERRMOFF 25.10.19

Hard drive absolutely clogged, decided to purge from vyakoy don't need stuff.

Went to GTA 5, I look, and I have recorded commercials for editor Rockstar (those whose entry is activated by pressing F1), almost 90гб.
How do I delete them?

Projects found how to remove, but the commercials - no.

D
Demon59901 25.10.19

Can just empty the folder with clips
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\videos

s
stek_16 25.10.19

Hello, help to solve the problem in a video editor, for example I broke the machine and the login action I want to fix it on the last record after repairs at the beginning of the video the car is already repaired or I create a few cars and move them to another location after you have added the latest video driving up to the place the machines are already there. Please share your advice, thank you.

t
twenty4thpilot 25.10.19

People need help, such problem: in the video gallery in the game, the movie normal quality, and when filled video on YouTube, the quality of the cut 10 times, is there a way to fill it in original quality?

O
Old Sith 25.10.19

when you export the video gets the message Some words do not conform to the Terms of service. Please try again!
(game license)

Spoiler

J
Jason SilentGamer 25.10.19

BigBossSpb
also license, the same problem, but as I understand here it is in the network connection, no Internet connection - no export projects, I think rokstarovtsy did it for protection from the pirates, which is kind of like the game works offline. If not, then just change the name for example Project 86, in my experience I can say that this will help with maloprimetny probability, but the chance is still there.

tdmods
if you have not figured out how, then simply re-launch the game, I personally experienced this when cloned actors through the Scene Director.

M
MRkalyan78RUS 25.10.19

On my video where I show how to solve the problem with the render\export video!

Good luck to everyone and nice VIDOS!

s
starpiv 25.10.19

PEOPLE! And you can add your own properties in the GTA to use to record clips in ROCKSTAR EDITOR?

M
MRkalyan78RUS 25.10.19

starpiv
Yes you can, install MENYOO mod and see training video)

i
ivans006 25.10.19

Created a video. Now it each time you log in GTA 5 is loaded, the whole strip social club in these videos. How to fix it?((

k
killlermanzzzz 25.10.19

guys help pliz so I took some video go to video editor where the timeline click edit, it just loads and crashes all all drivers updated this way and that tried but alas she was off and crashes help

L
L303 25.10.19

How to remove the inscription in the upper left corner when exporting video??

A
Andrey302001 25.10.19

L303
No, just in the beginning of the video put any recorded video, for 5 seconds. After exporting, go into any video editor and remove this unnecessary piece.

A
Andrey302001 25.10.19

starpiv
MENYOO install.

T
Till Lindermann... 25.10.19

Life is beautiful and amazing.

D
Dmitry Sidunov 04.07.21

Who will tell you what to do when the Rockstar Editor crashes when the project is raided in the game version 1.0.1080

A
ALEX-220 04.07.21

MRkalyan78RUS
bro throw off this video otherwise it is not available

D
Danila590 04.07.21

When watching a video, the image does not match the game, what to do

P
PlayVone 28.10.21

What to do if the recording of clips in the GTA5 plot does not work, that is, it goes on, but it only lasts for 3-4 seconds, there is 50 GB of free space on the disk, and in the settings I set a maximum of 25 GB of space allocated for the clips, but I still can't remove full clip, tell me who knows what to do.