3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fenderrr 25.10.19 03:41 am

The Rockstar Editor (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Wrote that allegedly will be able to record roliki through keystrokes, and if desired will include replay the last 30 seconds of the game. And I do not understand how to set the replays to a permanent opportunity if you wish to save the last 30 seconds of the game, while not pre-including a replay manually.
121 Comments
Sort by:
H
HuST Gs 25.10.19

Veenine
with great pleasure would buy for a long time, but my iron is not present sense to spend the money....

m
microstroke 25.10.19

This is a serious problem! Maybe at least a workaround is there?

s
sweetwf 25.10.19

microstroke
If only to roll back to 350, and decision no

m
microstroke 25.10.19

sweetwf
I did, but projects done in 678 won't work with the 350, just not displayed. A bunch of stuff filmed, it's a shame kapets((

R
Robertos007 25.10.19

Expected decisions!

W
Walkoff1 25.10.19

In a separate topic no one answered. Maybe someone here knows:

Crashes when trying to record a clip for the video editor. The first clip is recorded normally, but when recording starts the second, the game immediately crashes. No one knows how to deal with this?

L
Lordmarkus 25.10.19

microstroke
And in some versions of the video worked?and that, too, with this [redacted] are fighting

D
Danil Zotov 25.10.19

HuST Gs
did not solve the problem with the editor? same crap scribe

H
HuST Gs 25.10.19

Daniel Zotov
I don't expect you can solve this problem, you need to wait for the hacking to-date version......and it most likely will not happen soon

D
Danil Zotov 25.10.19

HuST Gs
hi already have the latest version did you downloaded? and then me a week to download, I don't know how the new version of the editor without an editor to me, this game is not needed text me if downloaded, this is important to me

T
Tomato77777 25.10.19

Daniel Zotov
The problem is that the game you are offline, in any case, I did the same thing on your license After you install the mods in Notepad online changed to offline, I switched to online and the error wrong things didn't bastopol

Walkoff1
I also took off when I installed the mod and old records didn't see it. Had to remove and it worked. MB the reason

D
Danil Zotov 25.10.19

Sandefend
where toggle can you help? the path to the Notepad, don't know where

T
Tomato77777 25.10.19

Daniel Zotov
2. find Notepad in the game folder Commandline
3. rename-SCOfflineOnly on -SCOnlineOnly

D
Danil Zotov 25.10.19

Sandefend
all this Notepad no, repak looks like this

H
HuST Gs 25.10.19

Sandefend
I too found the game folder Commandline.....such things...maybe tonight I'll try to put a fresh patch.

T
Tomato77777 25.10.19

Daniel Zotov
I, too, like it was not while the mods are not very happy, but in my situation this error occurs because offline I believe Rockstar account. Although the pirates normally renderers when the game just came out

D
Danil Zotov 25.10.19

HuST Gs
text me if anything

Sandefend
on the old version of the game was also the editor of all right, video done properly, but for the latest version here such trouble

H
HuST Gs 25.10.19

Daniel Zotov
In short, the news..I initially installed the first scamrip 60 gig on top of him moved onto a fresh patch from the RELOADED version v1.0.877.1 (v1.36) and editor earned as a watch. The patch found on rutracker (7.7 Gig!!!!) Have propecias for 7 minutes. You can also spawn stories that have not yet razluchili for online - Shotaro, Vortex, Esskey, Sanctus, and Rat Tornado

D
Danil Zotov 25.10.19

HuST Gs
thanks so much)))

H
HuST Gs 25.10.19

Daniel Zotov
Please )) Yes, take off the mount on the health vidosic. Good luck!