3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tramontina 07.10.20 05:47 pm

License or pirate? (Baldur's Gate 3)

What do you choose?
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 09.10.20

lewe0fun
to judge the availability or lack of optimization at the end of 2020, it is necessary to test games in 4k, not 1080p

P
Po63om6e 10.10.20

Unfortunately or fortunately, the credit of trust in the Lirians is so large that it is better to buy. Thought about the pirate, but even Divinity 2 is very pleasant not only in the solo game. For a sample - you can download a pirate, test, but only if the game is already in release. I didn't like it , I deleted it. In bg3, you are just the beginning for the game, and you can indirectly influence the development, give a feedback and find something of your own in this game.
I bought and do not regret, the market is not yet littered with such quality of games as the larians.

z
zigra 13.10.20

Now I'm a pirate, but I'll buy this one when I'm sure it's going to work out. So far too far from the release to guess - and Cyberpunk and Masquerade 2, too, people pre-ordered, and they both postponed, one for six months, the second for more than a year. So no matter how much I appreciate Wink, let them work first.

D
Diadan 13.10.20

Oh... People... How I envy you. You think, you're going to play now or wait for the release, and then I'm trying to crush my toad, because my comp doesn't pass even on the minimum CPU settings and graphics card...
Eh...
It's actually my own fault. It was necessary to add only 1500 rubles (bought a computer before the fall of the ruble ... about a month) on a better processor and in minimals I would definitely fit ... and even better, it would be better not to buy interest. and the mother under Intel, because the competitor with the compatibility of mother-in-state is much better.
Well, the graphics card had to be bought last year... until the price got mad at all.

Do you think there is a chance that during the year the prices for components will come in a less accepting range? I was successfully put on both shoulder blades by the toad.

Well, if on the case ... I'm up for a license.
However, I pre-download the pirate and see: I like it or how. If I like, I buy a license, because for a good job and pay is not sorry. However, an inadequate price can force and not buy. I'm not ready to pay more than 2000 rubles for a "masterpiece" at all. Our salaries for this are not calculated (prices are rising for everything, work is only more, and wages somehow do not grow).
That's just I would wait for a full release and discounts and even then bought a license ... maybe along with the add-ons, well, or this popular "season ticket."
And patches...
Something I doubt the version 1.0 game will be without bugs. There will probably be no critical ones, but there will be a lot of small ones. So the option - to wait for decent discounts and only then buy I consider the most optimal (most of the small bugs will have to be removed).

L
Leshich 13.10.20

I'm downloading the game first from the torrent. I'm getting to know her. If I like the game, if the licensed version contains any protection and there is NoDVD, I will buy. If the licensed version contains any protection, but there is no NoDVD, I will not buy, and buy or download the pirated version - high-quality of course. Plus, I also consider the presence of voiceovers in Russian. If there is no voiceover, then fundamentally such games do not buy and do not download and wherever possible put such games dislike.

S
Svetoch93 13.10.20

Can you play a co-op on a pirate?

N
Nightma[R]e 19.10.20

Ashley33
You won't have to pay extra, except for future DLC.

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 23.10.20

Dexter Morgan
That's just very glad that downloaded from the torrent and looked what the game before buying, and I already purple will bring them there something to mind or not, it's DOS3 but not baldur, DOS3 with cubes to me to no avail, wait without cubes and this creation goes past.

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 23.10.20

Koluchiy83
That's about the cube in the dialogues right to the point, the lute game.

S
Solarpower 23.10.20

Dexter Morgan
If the industry continues to produce a rare slag - then in the coffin it and the very place !

S
Solarpower 23.10.20

Well, except that in 3-4-5 after the release at a discount of -80%. And that's not a fact. For, after what you see, play THIS does not pull.

D
Dekster Morgan 23.10.20

Koluchiy83
Imagine, and in DND it is - you every time you have to throw this cube at any serious actions, and if the DM is a stubborn purist, then at all any of his actions - I have and such, yes ...
I do not understand the claims to the Larians - they promised rpg on the 5th edition of the DayD, they made it.

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 23.10.20

Dexter Morgan
The main claim to the Larians that they do that concedes dos2 in terms of tactics at least, rpg component here as if not, playing created chump I deeply do not care about him, there is absolutely no play-off role as in the series dos but there in my opinion is a pure tactic that I was quite satisfied, but here is a so much weaker component and no jumping is much weaker. , and to all this they also have besy cubes at every step crammed, that's in my opinion and it turns out that it's neither fish nor meat and go understand what, but they still have time to improve and make a more less acceptable product, until it did not play even my friend who just loves the table ...

a
arsunor 25.10.20

Pirate, such games (with a cube) only a pirate.
Although D O S 2 I also first downloaded, and then honestly bought at the sale!

a
arsunor 25.10.20

Dexter Morgan
That's right, people just see a juicy picture, a beautiful story, but this cube ... I'd rather stay in the table, and we were given DOS3.

D
Dekster Morgan 27.10.20

arsunor
Generally, of course, I agree that it would be better if DFH did.

S
Solarpower 27.10.20

Dexter Morgan
That's just BG3 - COMPUTER game, not a table ! All the cubes are behind the scenes! Or what the point then it is generally needed for such money, when you can leave free cubes in the kitchen for beer?

M
MG10000 27.10.20

Do larians have a big "credit of trust"? Did you even play Blues 2? And okay, if the Divinity Blues 1, agrees an interesting toy. But 2 blues are killed at all, no system "you or stupidly rock armor or magician armor" swinging the same, agrees only with combinations of skil. Super done, but otherwise it's the worst game, the plot of which is simply merged into the toilet. Or do you think the final of the sina 2 is gorgeous? I personally NO!
I played the canopy, it's full of everything. I want to note these are the developers who did not one divinity but MORE 2!!! The same engine changed names only yes the characters were redrawn. All! It's the same divinity. And it's still necessary to be able to screw up. It's like eating soup and contriving to DO IN THIS soup!!! It's still necessary to be able to cobble like that. Bugs in textures, bugs in the characters themselves, poorly made parameters (strength of agility, etc.), and finally voiceover... There is no Russian. And don't put noodles on the ears of the type of "bad voice" they could do, but they didn't want to. And to listen to their babble about "we respect our fans" is sickening. Does that mean they respect? Giving a snub game for a full price even not voiced ??? This is not respect, but the fact that they did not translate the dialogues into Russian, of course, already begs the answer to "what kind of fans you respect, and on what you bolted"
This game is not something to buy, FREE PLAY DO NOT WANT. I'll even add to pay for it should be played!
Credit of trust to them exhausted, enough squalid plot in blue 2, FOR SIN 2 NOT PROS THEY, not one game I will not buy after the blue 2. It was necessary to spoil the game!!!

D
Dekster Morgan 29.10.20

Solarpower
"Who doesn't want to, he's looking for a reason..." (c)
MG10000
What's wrong with the plot? It's a normal story. I've seen it a lot worse - there's no POR or there's no POR at all, they say it's there and that's it. A lot of possibilities for watermelon, a bunch of mechanics, in which without half alithra you will not understand the gathering. Well done game.

N
NiKot68 01.11.20

Pirate