3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tramontina 07.10.20 05:47 pm

License or pirate? (Baldur's Gate 3)

What do you choose?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artlite 01.11.20

I'm waiting for the release, then I'll buy it. I don't want to come out like Cyberpunk.

S
Solarpower 04.11.20

Dexter Morgan
That's just not necessary to quote any dibils. If you don't want to, you don't need a reason, you already have it: "I don't want to." And nothing else is needed.

W
Wyss 06.03.21

I downloaded the pirate after the 4th update came out, I never regretted that I had not bought it. Well this is a fierce piece of crashes and bugs. Of course, the storytelling, dialogue and variability of playability are slightly better than in the move, BUT! Save every 5 minutes, every fight you scold this damn cube, after the battle you scold this attachment to rest in the camp. People, are you serious. Yes, they should pay me, for the fact that I go through it calmly and without unnecessary nerves. That's when everything is repaired, everything will be introduced, there are at least 5-6 acts, at least then you can buy with an 80% discount and have fun.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 06.03.21

One of the last independent studios, such comrades need to be supported. Otherwise, there is a chance to get another reset of the biovar.