3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElenTerra 07.10.20 05:52 pm

For those with the camera bullied and whirling (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

For the Stim version
Unfortunately, the methods with missing moments and levels did not give results, and I do not want to miss. No matter how much we try to miss the camera will still fly up and will circle you in an endless dance ...
So here the topics were sort of on the solution of this breakdown but the issue remained active - not everyone saw how the problem is solved. The mallard from the Neogeim removes the dependence of Stim but only removes only her - some moments of protection remained ...
The game requires a default location - no matter what drive (section), but the path should look like this:
[Disk]:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonserious sam 3
Game files add up to the final folder... naturally already with a quack
then you need to put the values in the registry:
We're assessing this file.
rghost. en/33734611 (clean up the gap I've put)
unpack and bring in values (don't be alarmed - not a virus - it only contributes to the values of Stim)
And that's it - we start the game. I checked - the play became much calmer and more convenient.
Another note the level where the dizziness began after manipulation will have to start again ...
131 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

values in the registry should be empty -- I wrote about the camera problem in my subject

A
Aizen_sousuke 07.10.20

Actually about the beginning of the level - will the preservation from the pre-level with the subsequent transition to this ill-fated 5? Or is it through the main menu you have to start it again?

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

It is with the choice of level through the menu

A
Alex Soroko 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Which file should I change?

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

If you're talking about the values on the registry, I've been posting a file.
rghost._____ru/33734611 (SPLASH)

A
AlexeyRX7 07.10.20

Thank you babe;))

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

Oe)))))))

A
Alex Soroko 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Where to get the file?

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

to make changes to the registry I link threw rghost._____ru/33734611

A
Alex Soroko 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Thank you.

A
Aizen_sousuke 07.10.20

Thank you HelenTerra, although I've already figured it out myself. By the way, if you start the level from the beginning with the menu of choice level, and then already download your record from the previous level, then after the transition to this level all the norms will be)

M
Mauntin 07.10.20

Where to find a folder with game saves?

L
Lorcs 07.10.20

Work pill.

Serious Sam 3:BFE ( Crack / NoDVD)

A
Alex Soroko 07.10.20

Lorcs
What's the best thing about this pill?

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

Sure what's working? =)))
Departures in the Ukrainian tablet Neogeims corrected. So I wasn't surprised.
And besides, this pill has long been on the net and play on it and so it's not news

Lorcs Learn to read the subject carefully smart!!! This topic already concerns the Neogaim pill

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

Mountain
Saves to the game are stored along the way:

"The Way of Installation"Steamapps"common"serious sam 3"Bin" username_swarm'SeriousSam3'SavedGames

M
MegaVovan 07.10.20

If it's not hard to answer two questions:
1. That the path to the game would have been to remove/install the game; Now she's an English :( How to return the Russian version of the game (added a registry from the file above);
2. Due to removal, have retired and saves :( Where to find a save, what would start from the 5th level?

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

1. Answer: Here's it: "The Way of Installation"
2. and on the second question: there without cheats can not do (((

M
MegaVovan 07.10.20

it has a Russian and stands :(

E
ElenTerra 07.10.20

then in the game in the console team naa enter strSetCurrentLocale ("rus")
I certainly did not know the problems with the language so I say because advised here and in principle like a team in the console basically it was treated